3

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

Class was boring which made you sleepy so you fell asleep without knowing. RRRIIIIINNNGGG! You heard the bell ranged and you woke up rubbing your eyes to clear your vision. "It must be break time.." you said. You took out a book and your ipod, plugged it in your ears, opened the book and started reading. You were reading until someone tapped you on your shoulder, you turned around to see who it was and it was Ren so you unplugged your headphones from your ears and closed your book. "What?" you asked him. "So you were listening to music no wonder you didn't hear me calling you" he said and sat on his seat. "Oh sorry..I didn't hear you.." you said and smiled. "Anyways, what do you want?" you asked him as you looked at him confused. "It's break time so I just want to ask if you want to hang out with us" he said and smiled. "No thanks" you said and opened your book again. "Why not..It'll be fun" he said. "it's okay..I don't think Minhyun likes me so no thank you" you said and gave a smile. "Are you sure because we'll be at the music room if you need us.." he said. "Music room" you said in a interested tone. "Yeah...We go there sometimes to play music since we love music.." he explained. "I'll go too then since I love music" you smiled widely at him. "Great! Let's go.." he said and the both of you walked out. "There is a piano..right?" you asked him. "Of course! One is in the music room and another one is in the auditorium..Why'd you ask?" he said and smiled. "Because I love playing the piano" you explained and his mouth formed an 'O' shape. "Maybe you could play for us too and sing" he gestured. "Sure" you smiled and the both of you head to the music room.

Music room~

Both you and Ren arrived as the others were singing and dancing. "Hey guys. I brought ____ to hang with us if you don't mind" Ren said. "Sure" JR said and smiled. "No problem" Aron smiled at you. "Yay!" Baekho explaimed while Minhyun just sat quietly on the floor reading a book. "So what do you guys do here?" you asked them. "Well, we sing and dance" Aron answered. "Ohh..Cool" you said as you nod your head and looked around. As you were looking around your eyes sparkled and you smiled widely. JR noticed your change of expression and decided to ask you. "Why are you smiling?" he asked you raising his brow. You pointed to the piano and ran towards it as they followed you.While you stood and looked at it in awe JR asked "What about the piano?" but you ignored him. You went closer to it and opened the lid that was covering the piano keys then you sat down on the chair. You touched the keys as you smiled widely. *I miss playing the piano so much* you thought. They were just watching you dumbfounded as you touched the piano. "So..do you play the piano?" Aron suddenly asked and you nodded your head like a kid with a wide smile on your face. "Do you mind playing for us then?" Ren asked with hopes in his eyes. "Sure if you guys want me to" you said and smiled warmly at them. "We don't mind..Go ahead" Baekho said with his eye-smile. You nodded and pressed on the keys and started to play.

As you played the piano Minhyun heard the piano playing. *Who is playing the piano?* he thought. He turned to see who it was and saw you playing. *She's good* he thought as he turned back to his book and contiued reading and listening to you play at the same time. Soon you finished playing and they were clapping for you as got up from the chair. "Thanks" you said and smiled widely. "You're really good you know that?" Aron complimented you. "Yeah. You're really good, even then Minhyun" Baekho said smiling. "Yah!" you heard Minhyun yelled causing the rest of you to look at him. "I think I said that too loud" Baekho whispered and you just chuckled. "It's okay Baekho" you said and patted his shoulder with a smile. "Soo..He plays the piano too?" you asked Ren. "Yeah. He does and he's pretty good.." Ren said. "Yeah, you should listen to him play" Aron added. "Maybe someday" you said. "We should go to class" JR said and the rest of you nodded and head to class.