13

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

 

Days had passed since the incident and you were happy like usual again except for someone, Eunji. She was still watching your every move. She tried to do stuff to you but since Minhyun and the rest had always been around you a lot, she couldn't. In class you sat down quietly listening to music and reading your book since in class it was always boring. Soon enough class ended and it was lunch time. The rest of you sat together like usual and would always chat and fool around. "So..I think that we should go on a vacation break, what should we do?" Ren asked. "I don't have any ideas.."Aron said. "Umm..Somewhere fun would be fine" JR answered. "Um, how about if we go spend our break at a hotel with a swimming pool and do whatever we want.." Hyemi suggested. "Sounds great!" Baekho chimed. "We'll leave tommorrow after school ends" JR said. "At ___'s house" Aron added and the rest of you nodded.  "How long will we be gone?" Aron asked. "I was thinking about two months" Ren replied. "Sounds great!" Baekho chimed happily. "Then it's settle!" Hyemi shouted. Without knowing someone was listening to everything you guys were saying.
 
After lunch end it was time to go back to class. You went to your seat and took out your book and ipod; you listened to your ipod and read your book. Soon the teacher came in and started his lesson. While the teacher was teaching you haad to go to the bathroom so you raised your hand and asked permission to go. "Yes Miss Yoon?" he asked. "I need to go ues the restroom" you answered. "You may go" he said and continued on with his lessons. You got off of your seat and went into the hallway without knowing Eunji was following you from behind. You went to the restroom; when you were done using, you washed your hands and walked out but on your way to go back to class Eunji suddenly appeared in front of you. "Didn''t I say for you to stay away from Minhyun Oppa" she said in a cold tone. "Y..Yeah" you answered frightened. "Then why aren't you doing what I say!" she shouted causing you to jump back a bit.."I-I'm s-sorry.." you said and looked down. "Sorry?" she scoffed. "You've got to be kidding me" she said and slapped you near your lips causing it to bleed. "I-I'm s-sorry..I don't kn-know wh-why I c-can't.." you said making her angrier. "So you're saying you love Minhyun oppa?" she said with anger and was raising her hand to slap you again so you turned to your right to let her slap you; closing your eyes tightly waiting for the pain to come again but nothing happened.
 
Minhyun's P.O.V
 
I was walking in the hallways boredly since I didn't want to go to class yet. As I was walking I heard some noises from the right corner of me so I turned to see and it was ___ with Eunji. *What's going on...?* i thought. I was looked and saw that Eunji was about to slap ___ so I ran over to stop her; I grabbed onto Eunji's wrist to stop her from hitting ___. She looked at me surprised and I gave her a glare. "Stop" I firmly said and let go of her wrist. "B-But Op-Oppa" she started. "Leave now" I said and turned to look at ___; she was surprised i guess. "Are you okay?" I softly asked touching her cheek. "N-Ne" she answered. I looked at her face and noticed that her lip was bleeding; so I slowly touched it and I could see her flinch a little. "Ow" she whimpered. "Oh mian" I said. "We should go to the infirmary room" I said and she nodded.
 
End of Minhyun's P.O.V
 
As you both were walking to the infirmary room it was dead silence; no talked so you broked it. "Umm, B-by any ch-chance...D-did you hear anything me and Eunji was sa-saying?" you nervously asked looking at Minhyun. "No. Why? Was i supposed to hear something?" he asked confused. *Thank god* you thought and sighed in relief. "N..nothing" you said. Soon the both of you got to the infirmary room, you sat on the bed while Minhyun went to get the fisrt aid kit. When he found it; he came over to you; he opened the kit and took a q-tip and rubbed it with alcohol; slowly he gently dabbed it on the wound causing you to wince in pain. "Ouch" you flinched. "Oh sorry" Minhyun apologized as he was still dabbing your wound. "There you go" he said and threw the q-tip away; closing the kit and put it back where it belonged. "Th-thanks" you smiled at him. "No problem" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously and sat next to you. "So what were you doing that you saw Eunji and I?" you asked facing him. "Walking in the halls since I don't want to go to class; it's boring" he explained. "Oh" you said and chuckled. *My heart skips a beat whenever you do that* he thought and smiled softly at you.
 
___'s P.O.V
 
I was laughing and I noticed his gaze causingme to stop. I looked at him searching his eyes. As the both of us were staring at eachother Minhyun started to lean closer and closer towards me; I widened your eyes. *What's going to happen?!* I thought as I leaned backwards. "Y-yah Min-Minhyun-ah, st-stop" I stuttered but he just kept leaning in closer. As he leaned closer and closer, I leaned backward until your back was facing the wall. He came closer and our faces were just centimeters away; I gulped at how close our faces were as he leaned in as my heart was racing faster then ever. Just then the bell rang and it was time to go home. He pulled back and rubbed the back of neck akwardly. "I-I'm sorry..I-I didn't know what came o-over me" he said and looked away. "I-It's okay.." I said as I forced a smile. *Phew~ That was close* I thought. "W-we should probably go now" he said breaking the akward silence. "Y..Yeah we should" I said and we both walked out of the room and went to meet the others.
 
End of ___'s P.O.V