11

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

It has been four weeks since you kept avoiding Minhyun. Whenever he takes a glance at you, you would look away and when he wants to talk you would refuse the offer and just walk off to class. When you all have lunch, you would sit at your own table.

You woke up early and did the things that you would usually do  when you wake up. Next, you head off to school with your headphones on like always. You walked to school and saw them waiting at the front gate. "Hey guys" you said in a low voice. "Hey" they replied back in a chorus. "Let's get to class" Hyemi said and the rest of you left to class.

Minhyun's P.O.V

The whole day she avoided me.. I couldn't take it no more so I decided to talk to her. ____ got out of class and walked out into the hallway to go to her class next class, history so I took this chance and grabbed onto her wrist. She turned around and saw me. "What do you want?" she annoyingly said. "Let's talk" I answered coldly. "I don't have anything to say. Now let go" she glared at me. "You don't but I have something to say" I said. "No thanks. Now let go!" she shouted. "Whether you like it or not, I'll just have to drag you" I said and started to drag her to the rooftop. "Yah! Let go!" she yelled trying to loosen my grip but I tighten my grasp. I just stayed quiet as I dragged her. "Let go! You're hurting me!" she shouted in a trembling voice as tears were starting to well up in her eyes but I didn't. When we both got there to the rooftop I loosened my grasp and let go of her wrist. "WHAT DO WANT THAT YOU HAVE TO DRAG ME ALL THE WAY HERE!" she shouted angrily as tears flowed down your cheeks. "WHY ARE YOU AVOIDING ME!" I shouted funing up. "BECAUSE I WANT TO!" she yelled. *Why would she avoid me* I thought as I felt a big pang in my chest. *It hurts* I thought. "WHY WOULD YOU IGNORE ME!" I shouted again as my blood started to boil.  "WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW! YO NEVER CARED ABOUT ANYONE!" she shouted back making me even angrier. "BECAUSE I CARE OKAY! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!" I shouted as I walked closer to her and stoped as our faces were just a few inches away. "WHAT IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN THEN!" she shouted as her tears flowed down her cheeks. "IT MEANS THIS" you said placing my hand on the back of her head and pulled her forward, capturing her lips. She pushed me away and slapped me on my left cheek. "Jerk" she said and left crying. *Aish! Why did I do that!* I thought as my ruffled my hair in frustration.

End of Minhyun's P.O.V

After the incident you ran home. As you were walking home, it started to rain. "Why does it have to rain in such a bad time" you said as you kept walking. *I can't believe he kissed me! Does he even love me?!* you thought in disbelief. "Stupid jerk..Why did I have to love you.." you said as were crying. It was raining so when you walk, people won't notice that you have been crying. Your house was 40 minutes away from school, so you walked home all drenched in the rain. You shivered as a cold breeze blew; pulling your jacket closer as you were walking, you felt your head spinning around in circles, making you feel dizzy. You forced your legs to continue walking and it was dark outside. Time pass by and it rained harder then before. Your legs were starting to shake; you couldn't feel your fingers anymore. "Just a couple more blocks.." you mumbled to yourself as you took small steps. Finally, you reached home. You took off your soaked jacket, your bag and book and droped it on the floor. You locked the front door and turned around to go upstairs but you felt your head started spinning and everything was blurry; your entire body was weak and your legs were slowly giving in. You tried to reach for something to help support you but before you could you fell onto the floor. You tried to get up up but your legs were too weak to even move; slowly your eyes were starting to blur and everything turned pitch black.