15

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

At the front gate~

"yah, where is Minhyun hyung and ___?" ren asked. "Molla..Maybe they left first" Hyemi said. "Where are they?! It's been three minutes" Aron said as he has been waiting forever. "Hey do you guys want to hang out with us today?" Baekho asked Hyemi. "Um yeah sure!" Hyemi answered excitedly. "Oh there they are!" JR shouted interrupting them as he was pointing towards the both of you.

"____!" Hyemi shouted waving at you; you waved back and chuckled. "Hey guys sorry" you said. "Where've you guys been?" Ren asked curiously. "infirmary room" you told them. "Waeyo?" JR asked confused. "Because she was hurt" Minhyun added. "Omo! Gwenchana!?" Hyemi asked panicking. "Of course" you said with a smile. "Where'd you get hurt?" Ren asked you; you pointed to your bottom lip which was bleeding a while ago but now it wasn't thanks to Minhyun. "Are you okay?" Aron asked worried. "Yeah I'm fin. Thanks to Minhyun" you smiled brightly. "oh okay then..Let's go hang out together!" Baekho explaimed. "Where are we going?" you asked. "Anywhere!" Ren said. "Hmm..How about the ice cream shop!" Hyemi shouted happily. "Okay, let's go" Aron walked as the rest of you followed behind.

When you guys got to the ice cream shop, the rest of you started to order. "What flavour?" JR asked. "Strawberry" you answered. "Cookie and creame" Hyemi said. "Chocolate!" Baekho replied. "Mint chocolate chip" Aron said. "Minhyun?" JR asked him. "Same as Aron hyung" he answered. "Arasso" JR then continued to order. "1 strawberry, 1 cookies and creame, 2 chocolate, and 2 mint chocolate chip please" he told the cashier. When it came JR passed it to you guys; he paid the cashier and then the rest of you left to go to the park.

At the park the others were playing around and chatting while you just sat on the bench and listened to music as you read a book. "___-ah, come have some fun" Baekho said smiling. "No, it's okay" you smiled. "you sure?" Baekho asked. "Yeah. I'm sure" you replied to him. "Okay then.." he said and left to play with the others. While playing Hyemi came over to you. "Hey" she said as her hands on her knees breathing heavily from all the running. "Hey" you smiled. "Why aren't you playing?" she asked. "I don't want to" you answered simply. "So" she started off. "So..What?" you asked confused. "So..What happened to the both of you?" she asked suspiciously. "Who?" you asked dumbfounded. "You know who. Minhyun and you of course" she answered. "Nothing happened why?" you asked. "Sure, like I'm going to believe that" she said sarcastically. "Nothing happened" you answered. "Come on ___, Tell methe truth. I can see it in your eyes" she said looking at you in the eyes. "Fine" you said and turned off your ipod. "Soo..." she gestured you to continue. "We almost kiss" you quietly mumbled. "What? I can't hear you" Hyemi said coming closer to you. "i said we almost kiss" you said loud enough for her to hear. 'b-BWO!" she shouted standing up straight. "Yah! Not so loud!" you shouted at her. "Oh..Mian" she grinned. "That's it" you finished explaining. "So did the both of you kissed?" she asked curiously. "No since the bell ranged..It saved me actually" you answered smiling. "Oh" she boredly said. "Why? Were you expecting us to actually kiss?!" you asked and she nodded her head. "What is wrong with you!?" you crazily shouted. "Nothing" she said. "I guess" you said and listened to you ipod again as Hyemi went back to the others. *Why did I feel disappointed when we didn't kiss?* you thought.