5

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

The next day you woke up early. You went to the bathroom and do your daily routines as usual. When you finished, you walked out of the bathroom nice and clean. You looked around and saw Minhyun sleeping peacefully. You decided to look at his face features for a while. *He looks more peaceful then he is when he wakes up* you thought as you traced a line down his nose bridge. "He's so handsome" you said to yourself as your heart was beating fast. *What is this feeling?* you thought as you put your hand over your chest feeling your heart beat. Just then he started to move so you went back to your bed and took out your book, opened your book and started to read. As you were reading you heard groans and movements. Soon when there wasn't any movements you took your bag, your book and your ipod and left.

On the way to class you saw Hyemi. "Hey Hyemi!" you chimed happily with a wide smile. "Hey!" she shouted back as she waved. "What were you doing in Minhyun's and Baekho's dorm?" she asked suspicious of you. "Oh. I changed roomates.." you said as you two walked to class. "Why's that?" she asked. "Because my roomate...did something to me... you said. "Omo! Did he do anything to you?!" she asked worriedly. "Ani..He held onto my wrist only.." you said and walked off to your class. "Well just be careful arasso?" she said and you nodded. "It's time for class now. Bye" you waved at her and she waved back. You then walked to class hoping that you were all alone but it wasn't like you thought. You saw Minhyun sitting in his seat reading his book. *Aish! Why is he everywhere!?* you facepalmed yourself and went to your seat.

Soon class started and the teacher was teaching a lesson which was boring so you were alittle sleepy but you stayed awake since you didn't want to miss anything. *Just today then it'll be the weekend* you thought happily.

When lunch came you and the rest went to the cafeteria and grabbed your lunch then headed to your table. "So..What are you guys doing over the weekend?" JR asked. "Not sure" Aron answered. "I don't know.." Baekho said. "Same as Baekho hyung" Ren said and Minhyun just shrugged. Then the rest of them looked at you and Hyemi. "What?" you innocently asked. "What are you planning to do over the weekend?" Ren answered. "Hmm, I'm going home since I miss being home and do other fun stuffs" you replied. "What about you Hyemi?" Baekho asked. "I'm going home and spend time with my family, of course" she beamed happily. "Oh.. that's nice" Aron said and the rest of you continued eating.

When lunch was over, the rest of you head back to class. "Okay class I have an assignment for the rest of you to finish, the project is due in two weeks" he said and they rest of you just listened. "You will be picking your own partners to work on this project" he said and starts to explain about the project. When the teacher was done explaining about the project you went overe to Minhyun. "Um...Do you want to be my partner?" you asked nervously. He nodded his head and you sighed in relief and went back to your seat. You then opened your book to read and he just looked at you for a couple seconds then went back to read his book. Soon class ended and you guy met at the gates. "Hey guys!" you shouted happily. "Hey!" Ren said and waved while the rest just waved. "I'll be going home now bye!" Hyemi said giving you a hug and left. "I'm leaving too. Bye guys" you waved and turn to leave but you felt a tap on your shoulder so you turned around. "What?" you asked Baekho. "Can we come with you? It's boring and we don't have anything to do either.." he said hoping you would say yes. "Um. Sure why not. Since I'm going to be alone and bored too.." you said and they all cheered while Minhyun just stayed quiet like usual. Then the rest of you and NU'EST walked to your house while chatting and laughing together.