23

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

 

Minhyun's P.O.V

"Miss Yoon is something wrong?" the teacher asked her as I looked at her weirdly. *She seemed shock?* I thought. "N-ne..I-I need to go to the infirmary room" she replied stuttering. *She's lying* I thought. "You may go" the teacher said and continued to write on the board. She quickly took her book and ipod and put it in her beg quickly and raced out of the classroom. *She seemed to be in a rush* I thought as I looked at the teacher who was still writing on the board. I quietly took this chance to leave the classroom. I walked closer to the door and quickly stepped out the door and out I went. *I should follow her* I thought and I walked in the hallway trying to find her. I looked ahead of me and spotted her. "There she is" I whispered. I quietly walked behind her without her noticing. "Did I really do that?" she asked herself. *What is she saying?* I thought; without thinking I said "Did what?" I asked her causing her to jump a little; she turned around and saw me; she looked at me shocked. "M-Min-Minhyun" I heard her whispered. "Yes?" I asked looking at her. "N..nothing. Bye I need to go to the infirmary office. Bye!" she said and left. "What just happened?" I asked myself dumbfounded.

I decided to follow her to the room and saw her sitting down on one of the bed. "Did I really confess my feelings to him?" she asked herself again. *Seems like she finally remembered* I thought. "I didn't right?" she  asked again. *Why is she asking herself questions?* I thought as I looked at her weirdly. "I didn't kiss him though right?" she asked herself again. "Is she trying to remember about the drinking incident?" I whispered to myself. "Aish! I can't possibly confess to him like that and kiss him!" she shouted annoyed and ruffled her hair. *Cute* I thought as I let out a silent chuckle. "It can't be.." she whispered to herself. *I should just walk in* I thought and walked inside closing the door behind me. "You did" I said and she looked at me wide eyed. "Wh-what d-do you m-mean?" she asked. "All the things you were asking yourself" i answered and her eyes were even bigger then before. "You were listening!?" she yelled outloud and I nodded my head. "Oh" she said and looked down. I went and sat down next to her; "You really don't remember?" I asked her again and she shook her head. "Not until now" she replied in a low voice. "Oh I see" I said as I played with my fingers. *Should I confess my feelings to her..?* i nervously thought.

I was about to speak when she spoke first. "It's funny how confessed to you even though I think you won't feel the same towards me, huh? How stupid am I.." she said and let out a chuckle. I looked at her and saw a tear fell down her right cheek. "I don't know why I even fell in love with you" she continued. I just sat there quiet as I watched her cry. She turned and faced me "I hate Minhyun, I hate you" she said as she cried and started to hit my chest. "I hate you for making me love you, I hate you!" she shouted as she continued to hit my chest. "Why did I even fall in love with a jerk like you" she said as she got up to leave and was about to walk over to the door but I grabbed her by the arm making her sit on the bed. I looked at her as tears were still rolling down her cheeks; slowly I leaned in closer and closer; finally our lips touched and I started to kiss her as she froze in her spot but relaxed a few seconds. After a few minutes I back away. "I love you too" I whispered to her ear and a smile formed on my lips. I looked at her and she had stopped crying; she quickly hugged me tightly as I just chuckled. "And I still hate you for making me fall in love with you" she said as she let go of the hug and looked at me in the eyes. Slowly my hands touched her soft cheeks and wiped away her tears with my thumb. "Don't cry, I'm here now" I said and smiled. She softly smiled at me and nodded her head. "I won't" she said as she smiled. *I love to see your smile* I thought to myself.

"So..Are we officially a couple now?" I asked her as she blushed beet red. "I-I guess" she said looking away; I chuckled. "When did you start to love me?" I asked her. "Sin-Since the day you guys first came over to my house" she answered as I she blushed even more. "You're cute when you blush" I . "Y-Yah..It's all your fault" she said hitting my arm playfully. "I was just playing around" I said and she pouted cutely. *Cute* I thought as my heart skipped a beat when she pouted. "Don't do that or I'll kiss you again" I said and she stopped. "Yah!" she said and looked away. I turned her around and smiled warnly at her. "Don't be mad, I'm sorry" I said and she chuckled. "I'm not mad..Jerk" she said and I pouted. "Aigoo. You're too cute!" she squeled and pinched me on my cheeks. I pulled her and she fell on top of me as my back was facing the bed; I looked at her and she seemed to be shocked as i just chuckled. "You're cute too" I said and crashed my lips on hers again. Slowly I wrapped my arms around her slim waist pulling her closer to me as she wrapped her arms around my neck; the kiss was deep and passionate. I slip my tongue inside and she let me. We were kissing until the bell ranged and we both got up. "S-sorry" I nervously said and she chuckled. "You're really an idiot, my idiot" she said and pecked me on the cheeks making me froze in my spot as I touched where she had kissed. *My first kiss on my cheek* I thought and smiled. "Let's go" she said waving her hands in front of me. "Kaja" I said and interwined our fingers together; quickly I pecked her lips and dragged her out of the room as I walked into the hallway happily. *I love you ___*

End of Minhyun's P.O.V