20

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

It has been three weeks since the incident. Eunji would always come and hang out with the rest of you especially Minhyun. Whenever you see her try to do something to him; you would just leave afraid of what would happen. When the members or even Hyemi asked you what is wrong, you would just say that everything's fine forcing a smile. But inside, you're actually breaking down.

___'s P.O.V

"___~Wake up! We're going to the pool!" I heard someone say and I groaned as I rolled to my left and grabbed a pillow to cover myy face; "Ugh, get away" I mumbled.'' I mumbled as I pulled the sheets to cover my body. "____! Wake up! The pool is waiting for us! Look it's beautiful outside." I slowly opened my eyes and saw Hyemi on top of me with a huge smile on her face; her hair was tied up in a pnoy-tail and she was wearing her bikini. "Get off of me" I said and she sat next to me pouting. "___, get up..Please" she said using her aegyo knowing I can't resist it. I sighed and rubbed my eyes. "Fine..I'm up.. now leave" I said as I pushed her off my bed making her fall on the floor. "Meanie" she said and I stretched my arms. "I know..Now get out, I have to change" I said and she left. I went to the bathroom and washed my face; after I finished I went to to look for my bikini to wear for swimming; even though I don't swim at least Hyemi is there with me. When I was done I took my towel; wrapped it around my waist and went out of the room. "Kaja!" she said and we went to their room again..

When we got there; I knocked on the door and someone opened the door; and it was Baekho Oppa. "Good morning Princess and Hyemi!" he greeted and gave each of us a hug. "Good morning Oppa!" I beamed happily. "Morning Oppa" Hyemi greeted him. "Where's the others?" I asked him and he pointed to their room. "Ohh.." I said and chuckled and JR came out. "Well hello beautiful" JR said with a cheeky smile. "Morning Oppa!" Hyemi and I greeted in a chorus. "What about me" Ren said and pouted. "Morning Oppa!" I sad and ran to hug him; making him chuckle. "Yah. Don't forget me" Aron said as he came out. "I won't" I said and gave him a hug. "Morning Oppa" I said as I let out a chuckle. "Good morning" he said as he let go of the hug to get a cup of water. "Are you ready?" Hyemi asked them. "Of course.." they said in a chorus and we left to the pool.

End of ___'s P.O.V

The rest of you went to the pool to swim and as always; Eunji would always be there. You took off your towel and sat it on one of the chairs and went to the pool and played in the water. "___ come on let's swim" JR said and smiled. "Mian Oppa, I can't swim.." you said as you lowered your head. Eunji heard you and a smirk formed on her lips again. *Can't swim eh* she evily thought. "It's okay I'll help you" he said giving you a reassured smile. "Okay. I trust you" you gave him a soft smile and went to him. He put his arm around your waist making you yelp. "It's okay" he said and chuckled. "I know" you said and chuckled along with him. Minhyun watched you as JR held you by the waist to help support you and when you played with them happily. "Oppa you better not let me fall and drown" you said to JR. "I won't" he said as he put you on the edge of the pool. "Thanks Oppa for supporting me" you gave him a smile. "No problem" he said and went off to play with the others.

You watched as theyy were playing in the water splashing water to eachother. "Yah!" you heard Hyemi shouting as Baekho splashed water at her as he laughed. "Yah Baekho Oppa! Don't try to kill Hyemi!" you shouted as you laughed. He came over to you and splashed water all over you. "Hey maenie" you pouted and got into the water slpashing water back at him as you two laughed together. Minhyun watched you and Baekho with jealousy; Eunji saw where he was staring at so she tried to make things up. "Oppa, don't you think ___ and Baekho make a cute couple? Seems like ___ likes Baekho..Don't you think?" she asked but Minhyun didn't say anything. *Does she really like Baekho?* he thought as he watched you. "I guess" he said sadly.

You were playing with them until you were all wet from all the water they were all splashing at you; especially Baekho. "Oppas, I'm going to the restroom..I'll be right back!" you said. "Okay! Be careful!" Ren said. "Ne~!" you said and left to the restroom. You looked and it was wet. *seems like it's going to be slippery* you thought as you went inside and saw Eunji smirking. "Wh-what do you want?" you asked her. "I want you to stay away from Minhyun Oppa" she said. "I-I can't d-do th-that" you said lowering your head. "What did you say?!" she yelled causing you to flinch. "I-I ju-just can't, I-I'm s-sorry" you stuttered and she pushed you hard causing you to slip and twist your ankle. You were on the cold wet floor groaning in pain as you tried to move. "Ow' you said as you stated to cry. *It hurts* you thought.

Meanwhile~

"Guys I think we should go and get something to drink" Aron said. "Sure, since I'm kind of thirsty too" JR said. "Kaja" Ren said. "But what about ___?" Baekho asked. "I'll get her something too" Hyemi said making sure. "Arasso. Let's go!" JR said and they left.

You were still groaning in pain as you tried to stand up. "It hurts" you said as you tried crawling on the floor to the door. You couldn't so you stopped and cried in pain. Eunji then came over to you and started to drag you out of the restroom and out to the pool. "Wh-what are y-you do-ing?" you asked frightened. "You said you can't swim, so try" she said and your eyes widened. She then pushed you into the pool. SPLASH! You struggled and struggled but your ankle was hurting and you were out of breath so you stopped; *Serves you right* Eunji thought. She then left and went somewhere.

Soon they all came back as they were talking and laughing. "Hey I'll be back. I'm going to give her, her drink" Hyemi smiled and went to the restroom but it was empty. *She must be in the hotel already* she thought and went back out. "Guys she's not in there, I'll go and check in the room, stay here don't go anywhere" she said and walked inside the hotel. When she go to the floor you guys were on, she opened the door but there was silence. *She must be in the bedroom* she thought and walked to open the bedroom door. "___!" she called but still no answer. "___! ___-ah!!" she shouted but no answer. She widened her eyed. *Oh god I hope nothing happened* she thought and ran out of the room and back to the members. "Guys! She's not in the room!" Hyemi shouted as she started to panick and Minhyun widened his eyes. "What?!" Baekho shouted. "Where could she be then!?" Ren asked Hyemi. "I don't know" "Let's search for her!" Aron said and they started to search. *Please be alright ___-ah* Minhyun prayed as he searched for you.

"___-ah!! Where are you!!" Hyemi shouted as tears ran down her cheeks. "___!!! ___-ah!!!" JR yelled at the top of his lungs. "Guys I can't find her anywhere" Ren said with a sad expression. "She doesn't know this place well..She can't have gone no where" Hyemi said. Just then Baekho's loud voice distacted them. "I FOUND HERRR!!!" he shouted at them and they all ran towards him. "There" he pointed into the pool. Minhyun's eyes widened. *___!!* He then jumped into the pool and came back up with his arms around your waist. *Please be alright* he thought. When he got to the side of the pool he told Baekho to place you down on the ground;  he climbed out of the pool and came over to you. "Does anybody know how to do CPR?" Hyemi asked crying. "I'll do it since I learned it in health" Minhyun said. He then positioned his hands on your chest and started to pump your chest; he placed his mouth on yours as he gave you breath to breath. After a few breaths he stopped as you slowly opened your eyes. "she's awake" Ren sighed in relief. You looked to the side and saw Minhyun smiling at you but you turned away. "Are you alright?" Hyemi asked as she came kneeling down beside you and hugged you tightly. "I'm okay" you said weakly. "I knew I shouldn't have left" she said as she hugged you even tighter. "We're glad that you're alright" Aron said giving you a soft smile. "Who did this to you?" JR asked as he looked at you. You turned your head to face Minhyun who's face had a sad expression then you turned back. *Did Eunji do this?* he thought. Just then Hyemi interrupted his thoughts. "I know who did this" she suddenly said as she looked at Minhyun. "Who is it?" Ren asked. "Minhyun should know" she said and everybody looked at him. "Me?" he asked. "Yes you" Hyemi said straight foreward. "How should I know?" he said. "It's Eunji who've been hanging out with you!" Hyemi spat. "Eunji?" JR asked. By the name of Eunji it hit Minhyun as he remembered the time when she tried to slap you. "Eunji" you heard him whispered. You looked him and tried to get up but your ankle was in pain. "Ouch" you whimpered as you tried to held in the tears of the pain. Minhyun heard you and came near you. "Gwenchana? Where does it hurt?" he asked concerned. You looked at him in the eyes as you tried to search his eyes. *He is worried* you thought happily but was still in pain because of your ankle. "My feet hurts" you said in a low voice. He went and touched your ankle and you flinched by the touch. "It hurts" you mumbled. "Seems like you have a twisted ankle" he said and came back beside you. "Let's let Minhyun take care of ___" Aron suggested. "Hyung take care of her" Ren said and smiled. "Be careful ___-ah" Hyemi smiled warmly at you. "You better not hurt my princess" Baekho said and you let out a chuckle. "Baekho Oppa, it's okay" you smiled weakly. "Just be careful okay" he said and gave you a quick hug. "I will" you said. "I'll carry you" Minhyun said and put his arm on your back and his other underneath both of your legs; carrying you bridal style; you put your hands around his neck as he carried you to Hyemi and your room to take care of you.