18

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

About a good two hour drive on the way to our destination, you guys were talking as usual. "Hyung, are we there yet?" Baekho asked boredly. "In about five minutes" Aron replied back. "Arasso" he said and went back to talk. After five minutes of driving you guys finally got to your place. "It's beautiful!" you chimed as you were gazing everywhere smiling. *She must be really happy to be here* Minhyun thought and chuckled. "Where do we stay?" Hyemi asked. "In the hotel" Ren pointed to a hotel where a pool was. "Awesome! Swimming!" Baekho shouted. "Not yet" JR rolled his eyes. "We still have to go and bring our bags inside" Ren said with a annoyed tone. "Oh right" baekho said and scratched his head. "You must be really happy baekho" you said smiled. "Why do you always call us by our name?" JR asked. "Because I don't know how to address you guys" you replied. "Call us Oppa since we're older then you" Ren suggested with a smile. "I don't want to" you said. "Why?" Baekho ask pouting. You try to say something but nothing came out; "Just call us Oppa..It won't hurt" Aron said. "I guess i can try.." you said and smiled. "Let's go ___-ah!" Hyemi said interrupting you guys from the conversation that you all were having. "Okay. Let's go!" you said and the rest of you went inside the hotel.

When you guys got to the floor that you guys were on, you and Hyemi opened the door to your room. "Wah~! It's beautful ___!" Hyemi admired the room in awe. "Of course it is" you smiled at her. "This must be a dream" she said and dropped herself on the bed. "It's not silly" you said and laugh. "Don't you think it's going to be fun here!" she chimed. "I hope so" you mumbled. *Why do I have a feeling that it's going to be a disaster?* you thought as you went to sit on the couch. "___-ah, just enjoy yourself for once, will you" Hyemi smiled warmly at you. "I will" you smiled weakly as you shrugged off the feeling. "Now let's get some sleep" you said and went to lay on the bed next to Hyemi's. "Good night" Hyemi said. "Night bestfriend" you chuckled and turned off the light.

The next day~

You woke up when you heard a knock coming from the living room; you got up and went to the door and opened it. "Good morning!" you heard Baekho happily. "Morning Baekho Oppa" you with your husky voice since you just woke up. "So ready to go?" he asked. "Aniya. I just woke up" you rubbed your eyes. "Oh mianhae" he apologized. "Gwenchana." you smiled. "Okay be ready, we'll be waiting downstairs in the lobby for the both of you" he said and left. You then closed the door and went to wake Hyemi up. "Hyemi-ah wake up. Baekho came b-" you were cut off by her shouting. "Baekho Oppa!" she got up right away as she heard the name. "Would you let me finish geez" you said. "Oh mian" she said and gestured you to continue. "Baekho oppa came by and told us to be ready; they're waiting for us" you finished and left to the bathroom. You took a shower and went to change your clothes. You wore a black and white striped shirt with black short and a cute flat sandal; you tied your hair into a messy bun then you put on a white shadow with light shaded color of gray eyeshadow over it to blend in; you then made sure it wasn't that dark then went to see Hyemi if she was ready. "Hyemi-ah are you ready?" you asked her. "Yeah. Let's go!" she happily said and the both of you headed down to the lobby.

When you guys got to the lobby, you both saw the boys talking and laughing together until they spotted the two of you. "Hey guys!" Hyemi greeted them. "Hi..Sorry if we took a long time" you apologized. "It's okay..It wasn't that long anyway" Ren said and smiled. *She's beautiful* Minhyun thought as he smiled softly looking at you. "Let's go" Aron said and you guys left. "Where are we going?" you asked them. "Shopping or anything" Aron answered. "Um, I didn't bring any cash with me" you said. "It's okay..Minhyun will pay for everything you buy" you looked at him with big eyes in shock. "Wh-What!?" you yelled. "I'm right here. Don't need to yell" he said rubbing his eyes. "I think I'm deaf" he said and you scoffed. "Whatever" you said rolling your eyes. "But seriously I didn't bring any cash because I thought we would just hangout and do fun things.." you mumbled. "I said Minhyun will pay for it. Right Minhyun" he smirked. Minhyun looked at him dumbfounded. "What!?" he said in horror. "I said you'll pay for ___" Aron repeated. "B-But Wh-why?" he asked. "You should know why" he said and smirked again. "If you don't want to, it's fine I can just burrow some cash from Hyemi" you suggested. "A-Aniya. It's okay I'll pay for it" Minhyun offered. "Are you sure? I don't want to trouble you" "Yeah. It's fine" he softly said. "Told you" Aron said and walked over to the car. "Whatever" you said and got inside the car.

The rest of you got inside the car and Aron drove you guys to the mall. "We'll go our own ways and meet eachother at our place" JR said. "Sure" Hyemi replied. "Got it" Ren said. "Okay let's go" Aron dragged all of them away leaving you and Minhyun all alone. "Have fun!" you both heard Aron shouted. You looked at him and he winked. *What the hel is that supposed to mean* you thought. "So..U-Um..Where do youo want to start first?" Minhyun suddenly asked. "Anywhere" you replied and started to walk off as Minhyun followed behind.

You walked around looking everywhere to find a good place to shop. *Ugh. Where should we go* you thought as you looked around until you saw a shop full of clothes. "Over there!" you said and without thinking; you grabbed Minhyun's wrist and dragged him. "Hmm.." you said as you looked through the clothes.

Meanwhile~

"Hyung, do you really think something is going to happen?" Ren asked Aron. "Depends" he replied. "Why did you suddenly leave them alone?" Baekho asked confused. "Just wait and see..You'll know sooner or later" Aron said and continued walking. "I'm bored" JR said in a bored tone. "Then go somewhere" Aron said. "Where?" JR asked. "I don't know, anywhere I guess" "How about we go somewhere after this" Hyemi finally said. "Sure since I don't want to be stuck here in the mall" JR said and clasped his hands together. "I guess" Aron said and they continued shopping.

"Where do you want to go now?" Minhyun asked as you both were done shopping. "Um, how about we go to have lunch..I'm kind of hungry you know" you pouted. "Okay. Let's go" Minhyun said and grbbed your wrist causing you to jump. When you both got to the little restaurants inside the mall; you guys ordered your food. 'What do you want?" Minhyun asked. "Um, anything would be fine" you smiled. "Okay." "May I have your order please" the waitress said. "Um.. two plates of pasta would be fine" he replied politely; the waitress bowed then left. Soon both of your order came and the both of you ate and left. "So did you enjoy it?" Minhyun asked smiling warmly at you. "Of course!" you happily said. "Where should we go now?" he asked. "Why are you always asking me that? Don't you want to go anywhere?" you asked him feeling guilty. *Anywhere you go is fine, as long as you're here with me* he thought. "Um. No" he said. "Oh okay..Um how about we go some-" you were cut off when you slipped but Minhyun caught you on the waist before you can even fall. *What happened?* you thought. Slowly you opened your eyes and saw Minhyun's face close to yours just only a few inches away; and your face was heating up. "U-Um, th-thanks" you akwardly said as he let go of you. "Y-you're welcome" he replied back. "L-let's go somewhere now" you said trying to light up the mood again. 'Sure" he said. You guys started to walk but a voice was heard; a familiar voice..