16

I Hate You For Making Me Love You (Needs Editing)

It was getting late so the rest of you decided to go home. "Let's go home since it's getting late" Aron said. "Yeah..we should" Ren said. "Can we come over to your house ___?" Hyemi asked with her pleading puppy eyes since she knows you can't resist it. "Uggh. Fine" you rolled your eyes and the rest cheered. "Kaja" you said and the rest of you guys walked to your house.

When you and the other reached your house, you guys went inside. "So.. you can guys can do anything, I'm going to go take a shower" you went upstairs and went to take a shower. When you were done you changed into a black short with a white shoulder shirt and went back downstairs. "I'm back!" you shouted causing them to look at you. "Hungry?" you asked them and Baekho nodded. "You're always hungry..Aren't you?" you asked Baekho and chuckled as he nodded his head. "He's always hungry" Ren rolled his eyes. "Hyemi can you help me cook?" you asked pouting cutely with your puppy eyes which cause Minhyun's heart to skip a beat. "Sure bestfriend" she beamed and the both of you skipped to the kitchen to cook.

"So?" Hyemi started a conversation. "hm?" you said. "Do you like anyone?" she asked intersted in the topic. "Hmm...I don't know.." you said as you lowered your voice. "Come on. I know you" she said and faced you. "I don't know" you said again. "Then how come you asked me the question, the other day?" she asked. "I asked that because.." you said but didn't answer. "Come on ___-ah..Just tell me already.." she said and gave you a smile. "If I tell you then you won't tell anyone right?" you asked her. "I won't" she assured you. "Promise?" you held your pinky out. "Promise" she linked her pinky with yours. "Arasso, I trust you.." you said and gave her a smile. "Okay? So who is it?" she impatiently asked. "I-It's M-Min-Minhyun!" you blurted out. "B-BWOYA!" she shouted in disbelief causing everyone to come to the kitchen. "What happened!?" Baekho shouted. "We heard Hyemi shouting what's all the commotion?" Aron added as he asked. "Nothing..Just go back to whatever you guys were doing" you said and forced a smile. "Are you sure? I mean we can help you guys?" JR offered. "Ani. It's okay" you smiled. "Arasso" Ren said and they left the kitchen.

As soon as they left you started the converstion again; scolding Hyemi. "Yah! Not so loud! Aish. I f I knew you were going to burst out like I shouldn't have told you" you said and continued cooking. "Mianhae. I'm just surprised" she said. "Hm" you said shortly and cut some onions. "So, you like Minhyun?" she asked and you nodded your head. 'Why wont you confess to him?" she quietly asked. "I don't know.. I mean, I don't think he even feels the some way" you answered. "Well, you can try before you even regret it" she gave you ann advice. "I will soon, maybe" you weakly smiled. "Arasso. Just make sure to be fast or it'll be too late" she gave you a pat on the shoulder and went back to cook.

Soon enough, the both of you were finished cooking. "Hyemi-ah, Go tell the to come eat" you ordered her. "Arasso" she smiled and went to the livingroom. "Boys! Foods ready!" Hyemi shouted causing them to run over to the kitchen. 'mmm. Smells good!" Baekho chimed his lips and you chuckled at his silliness. "Aigoo, Baekho must be hungry" you said and sat down. "Of course he is" Aron sarcastically said teasing him. 'Yah!" baekho shouted. "aish! Shut up and eat" JR irritatedly said causing them to be quiet and ate.

Everybody ate happily, chatting and talking to eachother. "___ can you guys give us your number so we can call you when we need to?" Ren asked. "Um, Sure" you beamed and the rest of you exchanged numbers. "So are any of you guys ready for tommorrow?" Ren asked. "I am!" Hyemi explaimed. "Of course we are, who wouldn't" you said and smiled. Soon you guys finished eating so you had to wash the dishes alone since Hyemi wouldn't help you. "Aish. I hate you Hyemi" you mumbled. "Why are you mumbling to yourself?" you heard a voice causing you to jump. You turned around and saw Minhyun looking at you. "U-Um, n..nothing!" you stuttered as you went back to wash the dishes. "Do you need help?" he offered. "No thanks. I can do this by myself and you can just go watch t.v with them" you tried to stop him but he refused. "No. it's fine.." he said and walked over to the sink. "But you're a guest" you said and turned to him. "It's okay" he said and smiled. *Gosh. That smile~~* you thought and softly gazed at him. "Sure" you said and the both of you washed the dishes together. "Thanks" you said softly. "you're welcome" he said as he smiled. Meanwhile the others were sitting on the couch watching t.v.