Chapter 7

Too Many Worlds

 

“Agasshi—“

You rush to the door and fumble for the knob, turning it and pulling the door open.  “It’s Baekhyun.  It’s Baekhyun, right?” You ask to who you presume is Lena.

“Yes, agasshi, he’s waiting in the garden,” Lena answers, chuckling. 

“Jongdae-ah, where are you? Let’s—“

“Here, agasshi,” Chen safely takes your arm and hooks it on his as he guides you down the flight of stairs and towards the door that led out to the garden.

“I can handle this one by myself now,” You grin at Chen, pulling the wrap around your elbows higher up to your shoulders.

He leaves you and closes the door behind you, while you take off your house slippers and step onto the perfectly trimmed grass of your garden.

“Baekhyun-ah,” You call out, tentatively stepping on the ground.

When from behind you, a pair of hands went to your eyes to cover them and a voice you missed very much says; “Guess who?”

Your hands felt the sleeves of the person and you pull them away from your eyes, turning around and facing him with a grin.  “Baekhyun-ah!”

“Hey,” Baekhyun hugs you tightly and lifts you up, spinning around in a circle before setting you back down on the ground.  “Missed me?”

“Mm, maybe,” You playfully shrug.  “You must have met a lot of pretty girls there, right?”

Baekhyun enthusiastically replies.  “Of course, I even got their numbers, you know,” He simply says.

“I see,” You purse your lips.

Baekhyun then laughs and gently knocks your head with his own.  “Heeyy, you really think I’d do that? Of course not, jagiya,”

“I know, of course I know,” You follow his lead to a wooden bench and sit beside him, his arms around you.  “Plus, you’ve got to stop going “Guess who?” when we’re meeting each other, Baekhyun-ah.  You know it’s no use covering my eyes,”

“But you don’t hate it, right?”

“Ei, such a tease!” You irritatedly push him away, only to get pulled back in to the crook of his neck as you listen to his laugh.

“Okay, okay, so how was it when I’m away?”

The two of you walked around your house’s garden, alternating between the grass, the patches of pavement embedded into the ground until the sides of your garden’s water fountain.  Baekhyun holds on to your fingers, guiding you as you balanced on the smooth borders of the fountain, something you always do with him whenever he and you are together.  The occassional splash of the fountain, the rhythm it has as it flies into the air and back again to where it came from, with Baekhyun, it’s a great night as always.

“Baekhyun-ah,” You start, “Are you tired?”

“Hm? No, why do you ask?”

“I mean, you came here straight from the airport and you haven’t had any rest, right?” You turn to the direction of his voice and find his face, cupping it in your hands.  Something you do when you want to figure out his expression. 

“But I’m seeing you,” Baekhyun leans into your hand and pulls it away from his face, leaning towards you to give you a kiss on the cheek.  “So I’m not tired,” He says.

Despite his statement, that made you smile, you tell him to go home, to get enough rest.  He told you that the cookies he bought for you had been given to Lena to be put in your room, and you walk him out, waiting until the hum of his Mercedes-Benz fades completely away from your range of hearing.

You are once again with Chen as he guides you back to your bedroom.  You continuously fiddle with his sleeve, almost tripping at the steps as you were distracted.

“Agasshi!” Chen’s arms strongly hold you up, hoisting you up the topmost step.

You mutter an apology, your fingers going on with its thoughtful fiddle.  “Jongdae-ah,” You call his name, just before you go into your room.

 “It’s strange,”

Baekhyun’s expression; it twitched.

 

DUN DUN DUUUUUNNNNNN

keke ^^

what's happening hereeeeee ><

 

your comments might be wrong or right or wrong and right

mehehehehehehe :3

 

i love you all <3