Chapter 25

Too Many Worlds

 

Days become weeks and weeks become months. 

3 months have eventually passed after you went through your eye transplant.  You’re glad for your own body, as it was fully adapted to your new vision.  And by fully, I meant completely. 

“Just leave it there, I’ll sign them later,” You smile at Eun, nodding at her from your table. 

And by the way, Choi-sajangnim gave you permission to run your own boutique.

You're that adapted to your new ability.  Enough for you to run your own business.

Actually she had thought about giving you the responsiblity and honour to do so since long long ago, but the disappearance of your blindness became the tipping point of her decision.  It had been the only obstacle, your blindness, but now, it's gone, so, bam, there you go, your own business.

You're glad for it though, it's, how do you put it, delightful, maybe?

Yeah, it is.  

I mean, heck, having your own boutique?

It's a dream come true.

Eun is assigned as your secretary, even though you have Chen, Choi-sajangnim insisted that you at least have 10 people working in your boutique.  But you managed to minimize it to an amount of 6, which consisted of you, Chen, Eun, and 3 other employees that applied within the previous month.  You’re highly satisfied by how effective your team is, considering that starting your own business isn’t any small matter, but for the last full month, it’s been going much, much better than you think it would have.

The boutique’s location isn’t exactly strategic; not anywhere by the sidewalk or super eye-catching to passerbys, but maybe it’s the difference.  Around your boutique were other factory outlets, accessory shops and many other outfit selling houses, too.  But your boutique stood out just a bit with the simple, vintage-style display, with white, countryside style fence and drape vines with little flowers wrapping around the wood, along with the wooden material of the boutique, painted clean white and decorated with similar vines creeping about the walls.  It consisted of two little houses; one was your boutique and the other your studio-slash-workroom. 

A signboard is planted just by the boutique’s gate, it said; 작은 행복, which reads ‘Jageun Haengbok’ in Korean.  It means “A Little Bit of Happiness”, which is what you named your boutique after.  It just came out of nowhere, at home when you were sitting with Chen, discussing about how you two would run the boutique before it started off, and he had made you smile with a joke and a compliment he had said, and the words popped into your head.  Both of you agreed, that it was an excellent name for the boutique.  The catchphrase your boutique had was ‘It all begins with a smile’.  And that’s what you ran the boutique on.  Whether it were girls or boys that paid a visit to your shop, they would try out the clothes that catches their eyes.  If they were to try it on with a smile, without a doubt, the brilliance of their appearances in the mirror would be doubled; tripled, even, and that, would bring them happiness.

You had signed up for a photography lesson too, recently.  Because you’ve got to balance with the fact that your team was complemented with a model, both guy and girl.  They’re the people you ‘use’ as a ‘mannequin’, which means that their work is basically putting on the clothes you made, plus getting their pictures taken in the studio for advertisement in the shop.  The guy, Kang Yoojoon, was a tall, handsome college student, two years younger than you are, that had a unique face.  Unique, because he could be everything.  Cute, handsome, charming, mature, fierce, just anything, mention it, and he’ll manage to put on a pose for the camera that satisfies you very much the shoot is completed in only 15 minutes.  He’s very polite, and when you the team got to know him better, he was witty and bright, and very nice to be around.  The girl, Shin Kyoungmi, is a shy one.  She came into the boutique and quietly asked whether or not the vacant spot for a model was still available.  The way she first showed up without any make up lit a smile on your face.  She was a natural beauty, you could see.  Doesn’t pay particular attention to her appearance but looks amazingly stunning when she’s in front of the camera, in absolutely every way.  But she doesn’t realize even that, because whenever you or Yoojoon or anybody compliments her, she just blushes and bows to say thank you.  She doesn’t even like mirrors that much. 

The last member, the one to join your team the latest was a guy older than you.  Probably Chen’s age.  He’s in charge of assisting your overall work along with Chen and also hard labour, simply put.  His name is Song Jihoo and it might be a coincidence or probably not, but he, along with Yoojoon and Kyoungmi are included in the group of pretty faces.  He had a highly attractive jawline and bright, slanted eyes, and a good figure.  It isn’t rarely do you take pictures of him working instead of Yoojoon or Kyoungmi and put his pictures in the shop.  He protests, but you always ignore him.  Chen agrees with your choice of action.  He would grin at you and say; “It helps the business, right?” And helps you print out the pictures and paste it on the walls.

You can put it this way; everybody in the team are the victims of your camera.  Yes, Eun and Chen too.  Your camera is in your hands every time of the day, so when you find something pretty, you just got to press the right buttons and there you go, a picture for the shop and for a simple keepsake.  You also slip some pictures into the small photo album you just recently bought, the one you keep in your bag at all times.  It stores the various pictures of your team; group shots, individual ones, candid ones, any kind.

So there you go.  You, Chen, Eun, Yoojoon, Kyoungmi and Jihoo makes up for the team running Jageun Haengbok, abbreviated to Eunbok, perfectly balancing the boutique’s business for the last month.

And hey, you’ve got to say; it might just be the best whole month you’ve ever had.

 

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY GUYS

i haven't been dilligently updating i'm so so so so so so so terribly sorry :(((((((

I just started high school, as you have known, and it's a bit, um, hectic?

yeah a lot of stuffs have been happening lately and i've been having to take care of it everyday so really sorry okay

anyways

chapter 25 is here and agasshi is kind of having a whole new life

the sajangnim gave her the permission to run her own business, with, well the other 5 people i explained in the chapter

they're truly starting from a scratch, but thanks to Eun and Chen and agasshi's experience, it's been running beautifully well and it can be classified as a guaranteed success

Yoojoon, Kyoungmi and Jihoo are the new characters say hello! hello!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok.

the story is going to be alternating between Eunbok and agasshi's life as a Park family, and the next chapter will be................

well, just look forward to it!

 

BTW HELLO NEW READERS HELLO NEW SUBSCRIBERS THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS KEEP IT COMING YOU TOO LONG-TIME READERS A YO LONG TIME NO SEE Y'KNOW DAT I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS

ALRIGHTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!