Cooking With The Chef

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-nb205lx90


"You didn't cook for your brother because the food that your parents showed you, reminded you about your parents and you didn't want to be reminded of them. Correct?" You didn't answer. "If you don't want to cook your parents old famous meals, then..." He paused. "I'll teach you. It's not like your parents taught you. So, maybe you can cook for your brother again if I teach you how to cook some of the meals that I know," he said with a smile.

You looked at him. "You're never going to give up, are you?"
"It is my mission to make people happy. And your brother, is also on the list. So if you want your brother to eat a good meal, then I suggest you and I start cooking now." Suho walked to the fridge and pulled out multiple vegetables and fruits. He tossed them to you. "Cut those while I get the noodles."
You raised a brow. "What are we making?"

Suho looked at you and smiled. "For once you said we. So you are going to do it. Good. Have you heard of Italian Pasta?"
You scowled. "If I say yes, can we just get started?" Suho shrugged. "Then yes,"  you said and picked up the knife. You glanced at the fruits. "Why do we have fruits out then?"
"It's for after dinner. Eating ice cream every night isn't good for you, Kim Eunbi."
"Oh, and fruit isn't? There's sugar in these too," you said.
"But at least it's healthier than ice cream. With ice cream, you'll just gain weight," Suho said, and poked your stomach as he passed by. "Start cutting," he said.
 You sighed and turned your attention back to the cutting. 

Minutes had passed and the kitchen was filled with a wonderful, sweet scent. Suho helped you with the cutting. He'd tell you what to do instead of him doing it himself. Daejung peeked inside the kitchen. He sniffed in the amazing scent that filled the room. He looked over at the island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. You put the last of the ingredient on the meal and looked at it. Suho smiled. "You did better than I expected. Usually when I teach someone to cook, they'd mess up," Suho said.

Daejung walked into the kitchen and sat on one of the tall stools. "What are we eating?" he asked, his full attention on the food.
"Some Italian pasta," you mumbled.
Daejung grabbed a fork and started to eat. "Well?" Suho asked.
"If Suho hyung made it, then," he put two thumbs up. "But if noona made it," he put two thumbs down.
You glared at your own brother. "Actually, you sister did make it."

Daejung blinked. "Impossible. How can she cook something delicious like this?" he said and continued to eat.
You rolled your eyes and watched your brother eat. You turned to walk away, but Suho grabbed your wrist. "You eat too. No need to save any. There's still more if Daejung wants more," he said.
You looked at Suho and your brother. Sighing, you sat down in the stool next to Daejung and ate as well.

****

After the meal, followed by fruits in the end, Suho decided to go home. "Aww... Really? Can't you stay a little longer?" Daejung asked.
Suho chuckled and ruffled the young one's hair. "Sorry. But I haven't been able to sleep a lot for the past few days. May be next time, little one," he said with a promising grin. He turned and walked out the door.

Suho sighed, a cloud appeared as he exhaled, he had a grin on his face. He stuffed his hands into his pockets and headed home, stopping by at a convenience store to get himself a little snack for the night. Leaving the convenience store, Suho munched on a candy bar. He walked pass a dark alley and heard a soft weeping. Suho paused and took a couple of steps back, facing the dark alley. "Hello? Is anyone there?" he asked as he walked into the alley. "I heard crying. Are you alright?" 

He walked further into the alley. It was already dark, and the only thing Suho could use to see was a small light on the side of one of the buildings. The deeper he walked into, the closer he got to the sound. The sound suddenly stopped. He looked around, found no one and nothing. Suho scratched his head and turned around. *I'm probably hearing things already...*

Just halfway into the alley, a hand landed on Suho shoulder, and spun him around. Suho eyes rounded.


A boring chapter. ._. .. Yeah.
I've been really tired lately. ;A;