When Did You Become Annoying?

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aeeeJv_0YA


Class started as soon as you walked into the class. Sitting down at your desk, you felt empty. You looked to the side and found an empty seat. Rolling your eyes, you buried your head in your arms. *A week without this guy? Greatest wish ever.*
"MISS KIM EUNBI. HEAD UP!" the teacher shouted.
You frowned. *Crap. I forgot that Joonmyun covered for me whenever I laid my head down.* You set your bag on the empty seat next to you and looked out the window.

Hours of class passed by quickly. By the end of the day, you were walking to your brother's school. Thinking that you'd see Daejung surrounded by a group of harassing kids, you saw that he was actually hiding behind the gates, gazing at a girl his age from afar. You approached your brother and followed his gaze. You looked back at him and knocked his head back with a finger. "What happened to you? Did someone pumble so hard you that it made you love sick?"
You brother gave you a death glare. "Shut up!" he said.
You sighed. "Why don't you just go up and talk to her?"
Your brother looked at you. "Since when do I ever take your advice? I'll wait until Suho hyung comes back."

You rolled  your eyes. "Fine. Now are you going home or not?" Daejung sighed and came out of his hiding place and followed you home.

****

Daejung sat at the counter with his laptop opened. He ripped off the wrapper of his ice cream and stuck it in his mouth as he typed his user and password into his email. "Yah. Don't eat while you're on your laptop," you said. 
Daejung ignored you and continued to get on his laptop. "Don't you have studying to do?" he asked as he took a bite of his ice cream.
You glanced at the books on the table.

You stood in the hallway where you saw the principal and her secretary. "Kim Eunbi, you do know that you're failing this semester, correct?" the principal said. You sighed and nodded. "Winter is almost coming, mid-terms are also coming. You have to pass it. And the other exams in the future. Or you won't be graduating with your... Classmates," she said. "Try to get better grades next semester and start listening in classes," she said and walked away.

*It's not like I'm going to graduate anyway. But, might as well give it a shot.* You picked up your books and turned to your brother. "Even though tomorrow's the weekend, try to get some sleep and don't stay up all night." You walked to your room, turning the lights on. You dumped your books on the bed and took out your bag of writing utensils from your bag. Sitting down on your bed, your phone rang.

'Hello,' the text said.
Your eyebrows furrowed. *Who the hell?* You quickly texted the number back. 'Who are you?'
A text came back within 5 seconds. 'Suho.'
*Can't he leave me alone for the whole week?!* 'How'd you get my number?'
Your phone lit up as you set it down. You groaned and picked it up again. 'I have people. AKA, Daejung. We were just having an email conversation.'
'I see that I have to get a new number.'

A long pause after your message was sent. Thinking that he stopped texting, you set your phone down. As you did, your phone lit up again. *Ohmygod! Stop texting me you hobo!* 'What are you doing?'
You glared at his text and rushed to text him back. 'Studying for mid-terms. Now LEAVE ME ALONE.'

Your phone vibrated. You looked at the number and discovered that it was the same number that had texted you. You groaned as you answered the phone. "What?!" you growled.
"So you're studying?" he asked.
"Yes. Now once again. Leave me alone. I was happy I wasn't going to see you for a week, but now that you have my number, I see that I'd have more stress coming," you said.
"You were happy? That's new," he said. You could sense that he had his usual wide smile on.
"Yes. Yes it is. Now, goodbye," you said and hung up on him.

Just as you set your phone down again, your phone lit up. You glared at your phone, had the feeling like you were about to throw it out the window. Instead, you just ignored the text and went back to your books.
'Ah~ Good night to you too. I'll see you tomorrow. ;)'

****

Buzz! Your phone violently vibrated on your nightstand. No movement came from you. Your phone continued to vibrate. At last, it stopped. 'Rise and shine! It's time to wake up. Ah, I see you're still sleeping so you didn't answer your phone. Don't worry, I'll wake you up, noona.'
Your door burst opened and in came Daejung. And behind him, Suho. Daejung picked up a pen that laid on your bed and poked you with it.  "Psh, and she told me to sleep early. Piggy."
Suho looked at you. Your face was buried in your history book. A pen in one hand and a highlighter in the other. "Maybe we should let her sleep," Suho said.
Daejung glared at you. "No," he said stubbornly. Daejung got on the bed and pushed you off the bed.

You fell on the ground, face to floor. "YAH!" you shouted. You sat up and glared at your brother. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" Daejung pointed at Suho. You glanced at Suho. "What are you doing here?" you mumbled as you stood up.
"I was only needed for a day. So I came back," Suho said with a shrug.
"And the first place you could think of was here?!" you growled.
He shrugged again. "What? Daejung wanted me to visit him," he excused. He glanced around your room and spotted a poster of Super Junior's Siwon on your wall. "He's your favorite idol?" he asked.

You scowled at him. "Mind your own business."
"Just asking. Besides, there's a second Siwon in this place," he said. You raised a brow. "Me," he said.
You scoffed. "In your dreams."
"You'd agree if you seen my past yearbook pictures," he said. "I also have abs like him."
"OOH! REALLY? SHOW!" Daejung shouted.

You shot Suho a death glare. "Don't you dare!" you shouted when he was about to lift his shirt for Daejung.
He chuckled and let go of his shirt. "I was just joking. I wouldn't let you see them anyway," he said.
You glanced at him. "What are you two still doing here?! Get out! I have studying to do!" you said and pushed them out of your room.
Suho didn't move. "Actually, we came in here to ask if you'd like to go get breakfast with us," Suho said.
Glaring at him again, you pushed him out. "OUT!" you said and slammed the door shut. "Jeez, when did he become so annoying as hell?" you muttered.


Short update. ouo I might update again. :D Depends on how long until piano. >.>