Am I the Best Sister or What?

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDzAtvwKIDE


Daejung looked around Suho's apartment. "Whoa! Hyung must be rich! This place is even better than my place!" he said. "Noona can't afford to get us a place like this..." Daejung mumbled.
Suho looked at Daejung. "Maybe she's trying to."
Daejung sat down on Suho's sofa. "Psh, yeah right."
"If you think she's not out working, then what does she do for the whole day?" Suho asked. "I mean, she hardly has any friends or family around other than you and I." Daejung stayed silent. Suho's phone vibrated in his pocket. "I'll be back," he said and walked to the kitchen, pulling his phone out.

'Did you pick him up?' your text said.
Suho sighed and text back quickly. 'Yes. He says he doesn't want to see you. Now he's at my place.'
'What? What happened? What did I do?'
'He over heard us talking last night about how he was adopted and all those other things you wanted me to keep a secret.'
It took a while for your text to get to him. 'You're the only one he trusts... Can't you try to get him back?'
Sighing again, he texted, 'I'll try my best.' He walked back to the living room where he found Daejung with his laptop out again.

*Here goes nothing...* "Daejung, do you want to go eat at the ahjumma's Korean noodle house?"
Daejung looked up and rapidly nodded.

****

Daejung sat down on the chair next to Suho. "How'd you find out about this place?" Daejung asked.
"A friend introduced it to me," Suho said.
Two glasses of water was set in front of the two boys. Daejung didn't look up, but frowned.
Suho looked up and smiled at you. "Daejung what do you want to eat?"

Daejung didn't respond. You glanced at him. "The usual it is," you said and walked away.
Suho looked at Daejung. "Daejung, what's wrong?"
"Why is noona here?" he mumbled.
"She works here," Suho replied.
Daejung looked at Suho. "She does?" Suho nodded.

You came back with a plate of beef dumplings, Daejung's favorite. "Enjoy," you said and walked away.
Daejung sat still. Suho nudged Daejung. "Aren't you going to eat?" he asked.
Hesitating, Daejung picked up a dumpling with his chopstick and slowly ate the delicious food. "Daejungie~"
Daejung looked up and saw the owner of the restaruant come towards him. "Ahjumma!" he said.

"Eunbi, table 12 needs to be cleaned," the ahjumma told you before she continued to Daejung. She smiled at Daejung. "How's your meal? Eunbi made it," she said.
Daejung's eyes shifted towards the plate of dumplings. "Noona made it?"
"Yep, I taught her that when she came here from school. Not bad for a rookie," she said.
"Umma taught her how to make dumplings when she was young..."

"Well that explains why she's so good! I should have her be the assistant chef. Don't you think?" she asked and smiled.
Daejung glanced at table 12, where you were taking the used plates and glasses off the table and into a bin. He ate another dumpling and looked at the ahjumma. "I guess," he said. He had to admit, he missed his sister's cooking.
After the ahjumma left Suho started talking to Daejung again. "So are you going to stay at my place?"

Daejung glanced at you. "I'll give noona a second chance. I'm thinking that I'll miss her yelling if I do leave," he said. Suho grinned. "I'll be right back," Daejung said, and walked to the restroom.
Suho stood up and walked towards you. "Well, he's giving you another chance. Take care of him well, Kim Eunbi," he said with a grin.
You rolled your eyes. "Please, I took very good care of him before you came," you said. "And thank you." You paused. "Why is it always me who says thank you to you?"

Suho shrugged. "Probably because you don't do anything nice for me," he said. He looked at you, "So... I heard D.O was your old friend--"
"Excuse me! I'd like to order food before I die of hunger here!"
"Coming!" you said to the customer. "We'll talk later," you said and walked pass Suho.
Suho grabbed your wrist. "But I won't be with you guys for next 3 days."
"Then call me. Or text. Whatever," you said and walked to the customer, getting their order.

Daejung sat back down at the table with Suho. "Where's Eunbi noona?" he asked.
"Working..." Suho mumbled.

You walked out of the ahjumma's kitchen with a teapot, that had boiling tea inside, and 2 teacups. On the way, rushing to the customers, you bumped into a tall male, and dropped the cups and teapots. You gasped after realizing that the hot tea was on his shirt. "I'm so sorry!" you said.
Suho looked up to hearing you say 'sorry' for once. You looked up and saw Kai. He had his poker face on, like at all times. He scowled at you. "Just forget it," he muttered and walked away, stepping on the broken teapot. Suho watched as Kai left. Once Kai was almost at the door, Suho ran out of the restaurant.

You bent down to pick up the broken pieces of the teapot as the ahjumma went to get new tea for the customer. A pair of feet were in front of you. You looked up and saw Daejung with a broom. "Don't use your hands to pick up sharp things," he said and pushed you away. He swept the pieces of the teapot into the dustpan. He turned to you as he finished. "And next time, you must tell me everything that you find out," he said and did an aegyo. "Buing buing~ Please?"
You laughed and nodded. "I promise," you said.


Short update. c: ... Yep. Dunno what to write. And.. I'm thinking the drama should REALLY start now.