My New Watcher

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS45gBV3xVA


Suho blinked. "She's what?" Suho asked.
"Eunbi noona has a high fever. And she refuses to go to the doctor," Daejung said.
"Ahh... So stubborn Eunbi is stubborn already? Tsk, I'll try to get her to go to the doctor," he said. He hung up and called your cell. No answer the first time he called you. And no answer the second time he called you. He dialed a different number. "Kai..."

****

Kai sighed and walked into your apartment with Daejung. He glanced around your apartment. *What a cheap place.* "Where's your sister?" Kai asked.
Daejung led Kai to a room down the hall and pointed at you in bed. Kai looked inside your bedroom and found you on the other side of your bed, asleep. Daejung walked towards you and shook your arm. "Noona wake up," he said. No response. "Noona!" he said again. "Noona!" He frowned and looked at Kai.
Kai glanced at your pale face. "Yah, go get her jacket," Kai told Daejung.

Daejung looked at Kai. *I don't like him. I want Suho hyung!* He walked to your closet and pulled out your jacket. He threw it at Kai, who caught the jacket. Kai's phone vibrated. He took out his phone, receiving a text from Suho. 'How is she?'
Kai raised a brow. 'You must really care about her. I'm taking her to the doctor now.' Kai took your jacket and wrapped it around you. He got his hands under your knees and back and lifted you, walking out of your room, Daejung followed. "You stay here. I'll take her back once the doctor lets her leave," he said and walked out of the apartment to his car. He put you in the passenger side of the car and helped you with the seatbelt.

Kai went to the drivers side and started the ignition. You grabbed his arm. Shot a glance at you. "I don't want to go to the doctor..." you muttered.
Kai rolled his eyes. "Is this a way for you to commit suicide? Dying of a high fever?" You ignored his comment. He drove away without rethinking about what you said. "I promised Suho that I'd take care of you while he's gone. And I'm not going to break the promise now," he said.
You glanced at him wearily. "Why would you want to keep any promise that has to do with me? You hate me," you said.

"Suho is my hyung. He's the only person that we all care about. He's like our appa," he said. He glanced at you every now and then and back at the road. "We'll do anything he tells us to do. Whether if it's helping a person we like or not."
You glanced out the window, didn't bother to say more to him.

****

"Lucky you came here. If you didn't come earlier, it'd become serious," the doctor said.
The doctor turned to Kai. "What does she need to, you know, feel better?" 
"Mm... Just let her rest a lot, drink medicine every 4 hours and she'll be fine by the end of the week," he said. He left the room with the nurse, leaving you and Kai in the room.

Kai looked at you. "I'll get you home," Kai said. His phone vibrated.
'Is she okay? Yah, ANSWER ME JONGIN!'
Kai glanced at you as you wearily tried to get off the chair. He smirked. "You know that Suho hyung cares about you a lot right?" You didn't look at him. He sighed and grabbed your arm. "Let's get you home," he said. You yanked your arm away from him and walked away. He rolled his eyes. *Stubborn chick.*

You got into his passenger side of his car and waited for him to get in. Once he did, he sped off. Halfway through the ride, it was full of silence. Finally, you spoke, "Why did Suho want you to watch over me? Why not D.O? He knows me well," you muttered.
Kai glanced at you. "Because he trusts me more. I'm the most mature one in the group, excluding Suho."
"Is it too late to ask him to change my watcher?" you mumbled.

He smirked, but didn't answer.


​I didn't know what to write. ._. It's 11 PM. Me needs to sleep. Last update of the day. Tomorrow, more will will come.
Yeah. It's not Kyungsoo. He just helped Suho. x3 Did you guys wonder that Kai hates her? Equals more drama. x)