We'll Help

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZWZe5BqLFY


The week seemed to have passed by quickly. It was Saturday and you were at the cafe again. Slow day, hardly no one came in. It was just you and another employee. Your feet lay on the table as you listened to music. As the other employee played with his phone. He sighed and looked out the store windows. "I just got a text from the manager. He says we can leave. I'm leaving first. You lock up, 'kay?" he said and walked out of the cafe.

You sighed as stood up to walk to the counter. The cafe door opened. "Sorry, we're closing," you said.
"You just opened and now you're closing this place down?"
You turned to see who it was, and sure enough, it was those 'amazing' boys from your school. You crossed your arms and glared at them. "This place is closed for the day," you said again.
"Hey, you can't kick out your customers. Now that you got customers, you should serve them," D.O said.

You glared at him. "Fine. What do you want?"
"The usual please," Sehun said with a smile.
You sighed and went to get their drinks and desserts as the boys sat down. "Why are we here again?" Baekhyun asked.
"Who knows. Ask Suho," Chanyeol said. All eyes were on Suho.

Suho sighed and looked at them. "I heard they didn't have any customers, so..."
"So we come here and spend all of our money?" Chanyeol said.
You had came back with the coffees and desserts on a tray and set it on the table. "Hurry up and finish it. So I can close this place up."
"So you haven't had a customer all day?" Suho asked. You looked at him, but didn't answer. "We'll help you get customers," he said.
Kai glared at his hyung. "Why would we do that?" he asked, coldly.

"It's nice to help people. Plus, we can get people to come here right?" Suho said. His friends gave him death glares. Suho sighed and looked at his friends. "You know what, we'll make it a game. Who ever can get the most customers to come in is the winner."
"And the prize?" D.O asked.
Suho shrugged. "I'll get the winner one thing, whatever they want. Money doesn't matter," he said with a satisfied smile.

You looked at Suho. "And how are you going to--"
"Give me your phone," he said.
"What?"

"Give me your phone." You didn't give him your phone. Instead, D.O snatched your phone away from your hands and gave it to Suho. He went through your contacts and finally held the phone up to his ear. "Hello? Is this Jay's Cafe manager? I'm Suho, and I know a way that can get you more customers today. Yes. So please tell your Saturday employees to come back," he said and returned the phone to you. He looked at his friends. "The game, starts," he said. The boys rushed out of their seats and ran outside.

****

"One small iced mocha!"
"One medium cappuccino!"
"One slice of triple chocolate cake!"
Orders came in continuously. More and more customers came in. Some even had to sit at the tables outside.
 The 6 boys did everything they could to get more customers in. Near the end of the day, it got slower.

You wiped the table that the last customer had just sat it and collected their trash. *What am I? The maid? People should already know how to throw away their trash when their done.* You sighed as you wiped a bead of sweat off your forehead. You looked at the clock and saw that it was already 9 PM.
You walked to the back of the cafe and got your things from your locker. "Eunbi! There you are!" You turned around and saw the manager and behind him, the 6 boys who had got the place populated. "Eunbi, are these your friends?" he asked.

You glanced at the boys and back at your manager. "No."
"Really? Well, guess what!" he said. You waited for him, but he said, "Don't guess. Next Monday, these boys are going to start working with us." Your eyes rounded. "On Monday, I'd like you to train these boys--"
"No need to. We're fully experienced," Suho said with a smile.
The manger grinned. "That's great! We'll see you 6 on Monday!" he said and walked away.

Suho turned to you with a big smile. You glowered at him. "Thanks to you. I have to find a new job," you said and walked away.
"Eh, even this didn't charm her. Face it hyung, you're just making her days worse and worse," Chanyeol said.
"Why do you even try any ways?" Kai asked. "She's not going to lighten up anyway. She was born evil, she'll end up single."
"Whatever! Now who won?!" D.O asked.
Suho looked at his friends. "Sehun."
"YES!" Sehun cheered. "Okay, hyung. I want a ticket to Beijing, a sports car, a mansion--"

"I said one thing," Suho reminded.
"Oh.. Then I want bubble tea," he said with a wide smile.

****

You threw your purse and keys on the sofa. You walked into the kitchen and found your brother playing video games on his laptop again. "Seriously? Are you just going to spend your whole day in here playing games?" you asked.
"There's nothing else to do," he excused. "What are we having for dinner?" he asked.
"Chinese take-out," you said as you took out a box of fried rice. "You and I eat half. I got us ice cream, too." You got 2 bowls and scooped out the rice.
Daejuung sighed of relief. "Thank god we don't have to eat anymore of those ramen." He looked at you. "But how'd you afford to get chinese food?"

You sighed as you gave Daejung his rice and ate yours. "Busy day today. Most horrible yet."
"Horrible? Why horrible?" he asked.
You glared at him. "Stop being nosey." You paused. "Have you done your homework since the suspension?"
"Aish, I'll do it tomorrow," he said with his mouth full of fried rice.
You shook your head in disapproval, but let it go.


I dunno what to write. ._. OTL
TODAY. ONE OUT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE HAS ENTERED THE WORLD. That I know of. :3 LOL Yeah. My cousin gave birth. And in my nationality, I'm an aunt! *^*