Stay Away From My Brother

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc-T8QCd4lo


You woke up at noon the next morning, found your brother on his laptop again as you walked into the kitchen. "What are we doing today?" Daejung asked as you walked towards the fridge, getting a bottle of water.
You sighed as you looked in the fridge. "Go and buy food before we die of hunger," you said.
"But you don't cook," he said.
"Then we'll by frozen meals and more ramen," you said. "Want to go out for breakfast?"
Daejung nodded and put on his jacket.

You and Daejung both walked to the closest supermarket, both with hands in pockets. It was a cold day, leaves were already falling off the trees, a sign that fall was approaching. You and your brother both walked into the store, pushing a cart as you both looked for ramen and food. Daejung ran down the frozen food aisle, grabbing all kinds of boxes he can get, without bothering to look at what it is. He threw the boxes into the cart. You looked at him. "Seriously, Daejung?"
"What? It's the only luxurious thing we can afford," he said.

​You sighed and went to the ramen aisle. Daejung grabbed dozens of packets of ramen and dumped them all in the cart. "It's not like we're going to be hibernating for the whole year. Stop getting so much," you said. "Stay here." You turned around and bumped into a person. "Yah, watch where you're going!" you said.
The person looked at you with slightly rounded eyes. He gave an angelic smile and said, "Eunbi, it's nice to see you--"
"Yeah yeah. It's nice to see me everywhere. Now move!" you said and pushed him aside.

​Suho watched you walk away and shifted his eyes to Daejung, who was looking back at Suho with no care at all. "Who are you?" he asked Suho.
Suho blinked. "Who are you?" he asked back.
"I'm your Fallen Angel's brother," Daejung replied.
Suho glanced at you, as you were looking at the ramen, and back at Daejung. "You're nothing like her. What's your name?"
Daejung eyed the grown man in front of him. "Why are you asking so many questions? Are you that stalker that my sister mentioned the other day?"

Suho raised a brow. "You sister mentioned me?"
"She said, 'A stalker,' the day you came. No name. Why would she want to talk about you? She seems like she hates you," Daejung said.
"Yah, Daejung. What are you doing, talking to him?" Suho turned around and found you with a packet of canned soda in your arms.
Daejun shrugged. "He just started asking questions."
"Well, to you, he's a stranger. Don't talk to him," you said.

Suho walked towards you. "Let me help you with--"
"No. I don't need your help," you said and walked past him, putting the sodas in the cart.
Suho looked at you and then the cart. "You're both just eating frozen meals and ramen?" he asked.
"Yes. Eunbi noona doesn't know how to cook. Even if she did, she's lazy," Daejung said.
"Shut up," you said.

"I know how to cook. I can cook for you guys," Suho offered.
Daejung gasped. "THAT WOULD BE--"
"Unnecessary. In the end, we're just going to have to pay you," you said.
Suho shrugged. "I'll do it for free," he said.
"DEAL!" Daejung shouted before you could say anything else.

You glowered at Daejung who stuck his tongue at you. You sighed. "Fine. But that doesn't give you the privilege to come back to my house again."
"That's fine," Suho said. You turned to push the cart, but Suho held you back. "I'll push," he said with a smile.
Daejung glanced at the two of you. He sighed. "I'll do it, before you two start to argue," Daejung said and pushed the cart.

You glowered at Suho. "I warned you to not get in my way. My brother may seem innocent, but he's the same as me. So if you still want to help, don't get in our ways. And stop getting into my business," you hissed. "And stay away from my brother."


Short update. ._. I'm starting to have writers block.
So forgive me if I don't update anymore. xD
WHO WANTS TO SEE MY
NIECE?! 8D Click on the link then, stalkers. Well... If you can find it.