Christmas Presents

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSPoTKIaNxI


You and Kai walked inside your apartment, found Chanyeol, Sehun and Daejung sprawled around in your living room. D.O and Baekhyun in the kitchen, cooking the Christmas meal. And Suho, had just walked out of your room with a big grin on his face. He looked up seeing you with Kai. Your laced hand with Kai's was out of Kai's pocket, very noticable. Daejung glanced at you and Kai. "Why are you two holding hands?" Daejung asked.

"SO IT'S REAL! EUNKAI IS REAL!" Sehun shouted.
Chanyeol whacked the side of Sehun's head with the remote control. "Just because their holding hands doesn't mean that they're together," Chanyeol said. 
Suho glanced at the both of you. "Yeah, why are you guys holding hands?"

You looked at him and quickly let go of Kai's hand. Kai slightly frowned. You cleared your throat and changed the subject. "What were you doing in my room?" you asked.
Suho looked at you. You could see some sadness in his eyes. "If I can, I'd like to speak to Eunbi alone for a while," Suho said.

Kai blinked. "You don't need to ask for permission," he muttered.
You glanced at Kai, but walked into your room with Suho.

You sat down on your bed while Suho pulled a chair from your desk and sat down in front of you. You looked at him. Dark circles were still under his eyes. You frowned, "You still have dark circles under your eyes."
Suho looked at you and slightly chuckled. "Really? I've been getting enough sleep... When I was on the plane." He glanced at you, seeing you still frowning. He chuckled. "You really care don't you?"

You continued to frown. "Of course," you said.
He gave you a grin. "You don't deserve the title Fallen Angel anymore... You've changed into a Guardian Angel," he whispered.
You glanced at the ground. "I don't deserve that name. To you guys, I'm different. But to others, I'm still the Fallen Angel," you said.
"Then prove to those people that you aren't," Suho said.

A moment of silence filled the room. You and Suho both awkwardly glanced at each other. "What is it that you want to talk about with me?" you asked.
Suho looked at you and cleared his throat. "Oh," he said and reached to his side, taking out a shoebox. "I got these for you." He handed you the box.
You looked at him as you took the box. "It's not Christmas yet, why are you--"
"It's not the Christmas gift. It's just a gift I've been meaning to give you," he said. "Open it," he said.

You opened the box, revealing a light pink pair of flats. You gazed at Suho who smiled at you. "I remember you saying that you didn't spend as much family time on holidays ever since your parents left, which mean you didn't recieve many gifts for your birthday or Christmas. This is your birthday gift, considering, I didn't give you anything on your birthday."

You looked at him and softly smiled, which made Suho's smile widen. "I think you did."
Suho blinked. "I did?"
You nodded. "You gave me a wonderful memory on my birthday, a friend, and showed me that... Smiling does cure depression."
He grinned. "I still want you to have these," he said. "Every time I see you, I'd like to see you wearing these."

"Hmm... A pair of new shoes, and I have to wear them all the time?" You looked at the flats. "I don't think so. It's new, and... My first gift ever since my parents were gone. I'll only wear it when I need to, but not all the time," you said.
Suho grinned. "You've changed, Kim Eunbi. You are now named Guardian Angel. No one shall call you Fallen Angel anymore."
You rolled your eyes.

****

Sehun ran towards your door, but Suho stopped him. "She stayed up late last night. Let her sleep. She can open the presents later," Suho said. Sehun frowned and went back to his friends in the living room.

An hour later, you had woken up and headed towards the kitchen. On your way, you saw Suho in the kitchen, the boys, not in sight. You looked around. "Where are the others?" you asked.
"Out with Daejung or something. I have no idea why, even though every place is closed," Suho said. He set down a plate of food and a cup of ice tea. "It's time for us to eat breakfast, then you can open your presents," he said.

You sat down next to Suho. "You haven't ate yet?"
He shook his head. "I was waiting for you," he said.
"Why didn't you go with the others?"
He looked at you. "You're full of questions this morning. Because I haven't seen you in over 2 weeks and I'd like to spend the day with you."

You softly smiled and took a sip of your ice tea.

****

You sat in your room with the presents all dumped on your bed. You opened the presents one by one. Once you got to Kai's present, it seemed to be smaller than the other presents. Opening his present, you found a gold promise bow ring. A card fell out. 'I don't know what to give you. And since you haven't gotten any gifts in a while, I decided to give you this ring. I know it's not your thing to be wearing accessories. If you don't like it, just return it to me and I'll get you something else. Yeah, it's a promise ring. Since we're friends, I was wondering if you could keep a promise for me. Promise me, save your heart for someone who you care about.' You smiled. *Why would I want to return a gift like this? He spent too much on it, and he was caring enough to get me something. But then... What does his promise even mean?* 'And promise me, that we'll continue to stay as friends, stay in touch at all times. Even though when we're far apart, we both won't for get about each other and our friendship. Put on the ring, indicating that you'll keep this promise. Merry Christmas, Eunbi.

You moved onto the last present, Suho's. *He seriously got me a Christmas gift?* Sighing, you opened the light box, revealing a bracelet. You blinked and held up the bracelet. You looked at the card. 'Merry Christmas, Eunbi,' was all the letter had said. *Huh? That's all he wrote?* You were about to go to Suho, but then soon remembered that he was asleep on the couch. Sighing, you glanced at the bracelet.

*A ring, and a bracelet. Two promises from the two angels.* You sighed and touched your chest. *Two boys. One heart to give away.*


Short update. Dunno what to write. ._. I CAN'T THINK OF DRAMA. OTL FML.