So Many Interruptions

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-5Vxudcy4I


A week has passed ever since Seulki has left. She had tried many times to call Suho, but always ended up having someone else answer her calls. Considering, Suho changed his phone number. Now he doesn't have to hear from Seulki anymore. And during the week, Suho had tried getting the chance to be alone with you for once, but his friends would just always interrupt, or Kai would be with you. So, he visits you during work.

Suho looked at the restaurant before him. *Today is the day, Joonmyun. CONFESS!* It was your lunch break when Suho came to ahjumma's restaurant. "Eunbi," he called out. He walked towards the table you were sitting at and sat down beside you. You smiled. And as you did, Suho couldn't help but smile back. "Lunch time already?" he asked as he looked at the kimbap that D.O had made for you that morning.

​You nodded as you took a kimbap and ate it. "But it's kinda busy today, so, yeah," you said with your mouth full.
Suho chuckled and saw a piece of rice on the corner of your lips. He casually wiped it away with his thumb, making you slightly blush. You glanced at him, he grinned. "It's not lady-like to eat with your mouth full," he said.
You swallowed the kimbap and looked away, avoiding his gaze. "Habit," you mumbled.
Suho smiled. "Uh, listen, Eunbi. I have something to tell you-"

"Eunbi! There are at least 3 customers waiting, can you finish your lunch later?" ahjumma called.
You nodded. "We can talk later," you said, clapping your hands and stood up, walking towards the patient customers.
Suho slightly frowned.

****

Your shift at the restaurant had ended at 5 PM. Outside, Suho had waited for your shift to end ever since he came earlier. Suho glanced at the ground, his hands in his jean pockets, and leaned against the brick wall with a foot planted against the wall. You walked out of the restaurant, not knowing that Suho was waiting for you. Suho looked up when he noticed that you had came out and ran after you. He grabbed your arm and turned you around. "Eunbi!"

​You looked at him and a smile formed on your face. "Oh, Suho, you're still here?"
He nodded. "I still have that thing to tell you about," he said.
"Oh, that's right. What is it?" you said and waited patiently for him to say.
"I-"
"Eunbi." You and Suho looked on the other side of the road and found Kai with a grin on his face. He held out a bag. "I have ice cream. D.O.'s cooking back at your place. Let's go," he said.

You smiled. "Ice cream?" You ran towards him, leaving Suho with a sad expression. You turned to Suho. "Suho~ Follow along!" you said. Sighing, Suho followed you and Kai home.

****

​After having dinner that D.O made, as always, and eating the ice cream that Kai had bought, you were in your room. Suho took his chances and walked straight to your room. He knocked on your door, waited for your response. "Come in," you said.
Suho walked inside your room and found you sitting at your desk, a newspaper in front of you. He sat in the chair beside you and watched you as you had a red pen in hand and began circling things on the jobs section. "What are you doing?" he asked.

​You sighed and looked at him. "I have to find a new job," you said.
Suho blinked. "Why? What's wrong with your job right now?"
"I'm not making enough money," you said. "I need a better job that can pay the rent." You pouted.
Suho looked away, avoiding your pouting. Suho cleared his throat. "I-I can help you with the rent," he said.

You blinked. "What? I can't let you do that. You'd done many things to help me and Daejung already," you said. "I don't think that's-"
"NOONA!" you heard Sehun and Daejung call out.
Suho frowned. *Dammit.*
"Yes?" you asked in response.

A moment of silence. "Never mind!" they said.
You shook your head and looked at Suho. "Oh, I believe you had something to tell me?"
Suho looked at you, but then shook his head. "N-no... Never mind," he said and trudged out of your room.


Another short update. ouob
Spending my all nighters by updating. eue 
iamsolame. lawl