Chef Suho

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8rXzwokk7w


"I'll give you a tour around our apartment," Daejung said as he pulled Suho inside the apartment.
You huffed as you carried the dozens of bags inside the apartment. Suho looked at you. "Do you need help, Eunbi?" he asked.
You glared at him. "No," you snapped. Suho continued to look at you.

Daejung tugged Suho's arm. "She says she'll can do it. Don't get in her way," he said and pulled Suho into the kitchen.
You walked inside the kitchen, dropping all of the shopping bags on the ground. "Since you're cooking, feel free to put these away," you said. You turned around and left the kitchen.
"Where are you going, noona?" Daejung asked.
"Places," you said and slammed the door shut as you left your apartment.

Daejung watched as Suho got out the unused pots and pans and the fresh, new fruits, meat, and vegetables. "Why do you always follow my sister around?" Daejung suddenly asked.
Suho looked at Daejung with a smile. "I like to make people smile. Your sister is the only person who hasn't smiled," he said.
"I smiled. Doesn't that count?" Daejung asked. Suho shook his head. "But she and I are siblings."
Suho looked at the ground. "It's still different... There's still more than just trying to make her smile," he said.
Daejung crossed his arms and eyed Suho. "You're never going to give up, are you?"

Suho paused. "I'm a person who likes to make people smile and laugh. If one doesn't, I'll try my best to change that." Suho looked at the youngster who was watching him. "Where did your sister go?" Daejung grabbed his cell phone. "Aren't you a little too young to have a phone?"
"Eunbi noona gave me this. Sometimes I get suspended from school. So I use the phone she gave me just in case I need something. She doesn't trust me when I'm at home," Daejung said. "Eunbi noona just went to the store across the street. She'll be back soon."
Suho blinked. "How'd you know?"

Daejung showed him his phone. "Eunbi put GPS's on our phones so we know where we both are."
"Wow, your sister really cares about you, huh?" Suho said as he started cutting the vegetables.
Daejung shrugged. "I don't know. She acts like she doesn't care that I'm here. She leaves me alone a lot. That's why she gives me a lot of money so I can do things by myself. Sometimes I think she uses her job thing as an excuse," Daejung mumbled.

Suho glanced at Eunbi over his shoulder. "How can you be sure? She's probably really working at a place like... A cafe. Trying to make a living," Suho said.
"Pft, I doubt that that happens. She doesn't care about me like my parents did."
Suho listened closely to what Daejung says the whole time.

****

You walked inside your apartment and threw the keys on the counter. You walked to the kitchen and found Suho and Daejung waiting for you. "Great. You're still here," you mumbled. "I should've gone away longer."
"If you did, Daejung wouldn't be able to eat," Suho said.
You eyed Daejung and Suho and sat down next to Daejung. "Finally you came home. I was starving to death!" Daejung said and picked up his chopsticks and started eating.

Throughout the whole meal, you only ate 2 spoonfuls of rice, nothing else. You watched as Daejung ate as if he hadn't eaten for days. You pushed your bowl of rice towards your brother and stood up, leaving the table. Suho looked up when he heard you leave. "You're not eating anymore?" You didn't answer him. Instead, you just continued to walk away.

****

​EXO-K and you were at the cafe. You were the only person in the employees room. Suho walked inside and found you inside. "Eunbi," he said.
You didn't look at him, but you knew it was him. "What?"
Suho went to his locker and pulled out two lunch boxes. He held them out for you. You gave him a confused look. "This is for you and your brother. I saw that you two enjoyed eating my food last night," he said with a smile.
You ignored the two lunch boxes he held. "I said--"
"I didn't step foot into your place, all I did was make you guys food. I might if you don't accept it. You saw how much your brother ate last night. He hasn't ate much than just ramen and frozen food." He looked at you. "Just accept it. Your brother really misses homemade cooking." He put the lunch boxes into your locker and walked away without another word.


Short update.
Doesn't even go with the title. xD
Happy 4th of July people~~~ *^* I've been out visiting family, so, this is the only update for today.