A Job Offer That Requires Leaving You

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlneMMC79M


The next day, you were working at the restaurant again. A slow day, but the whole restaurant was reserved for half of your shift. The ahjumma of the restaurant pushed Suho out of the restaurant during your shift. Thinking that he had something to say, you followed him out. "What's going on today?" Suho asked, seemed a tad disappointed.

"Some guy from Japan reserved the place so no one else can come in," you said.
Suho frowned. "When are you getting out?" he asked.
You shrugged. "Whenever the guy leaves."
He sighed and nodded. "Okay. I guess I can go see you at home," he said. He turned and walked away. You sadly watched as he walked away.

A black car with tinted windows slowly approached the restaurant. The ahjumma came out, along with the workers. You and the employees bowed as two males, a Korean and Japanese, stepped out of the car. "H-hello," the ahjumma tried to say.
The man stood in front of her looked at the man beside him. He spoke to the man in a low voice. A language, that you could some how understand. The man beside him slightly frowned. He couldn't understand the man beside him. "Does anyone here perhaps... Speak a Japanese dialect, Hakata?"

No one raised their hand or stood out. You slowly raised your hand. "I speak, a little Hakata," you said in Hakata.
The Japanese man looked at you with an amused expression. The ahjumma smiled and led the two men into the restaurant.

****

2 hours of serving for the two men. 2 hours of you translating Hakata and Korean, back and forth. By the time the men were about to leave, the Japanese man turned to you. "You seem to now Hakata very well," he said in Hakata.
You nodded. "Well, my father was from 
Fukuoka himself. I learned Chinese and Japanese when I was young as well," you said.
"Ah, so you're also part Hakata. And you know 3 other languages?" he questioned. You nodded. "Hmm... Just a question. Are you willing to get a better job?"

You looked at him. "Excuse me?"
"I'm offering you a job where you can earn more than you do now. It's very hard looking for someone who knows Hakata as well as other languages. And as you saw earlier, I needed a translator. So how about it?" he said. "You can quit when ever you'd like. Best part of the job is that you get to travel to different parts of the country with us."

You blinked. "Travel?"
"Correct. Japan, China, Hong Kong, Paris, etc., you name it all."
You looked down. "So, I have to leave my family to work?"
The man nodded. "Here's my card. Call whenever you'd like to take the offer," he said, giving you his business card. He got into the car that he came with and the car drove away.

You looked at the business card. *Accepting this job means that I'll lose someone I want to be with...*

"Eunbi!" You turned around and met Kai. "I've been waiting for you," he said once he was standing in front of you. You smiled a somewhat happy smile. "Are you ready to go home?" You nodded. He suddenly knelt down in front of you. "I saw you doing all that hard work inside. I shall piggyback you back home," he said. You hesitated. Kai stood up, you had lost your chance. "What's wrong?" he asked. Sighing, he swooped you into his arms, carrying you in a bridal style.

Your eyes widen. "Yah! What are you doing?"
"You took too long to get on my back, so I'll carry you home like this," he said with a proud grin.
"You don't have to! Put me down!" you said.
"What if I don't want to?" Kai replied, he started to walk. You frowned. "Eh, you're lighter than I thought."

You playfully punched his arm. "Let me down!" He chuckled, but continued to walk. "If you have forgotten, I can break your arm in one twist."
Kai shrugged. "Sure, hurt me. I wouldn't care anyway," he said and smiled.


Short boring update.
About... 3 or 2 more chapters and it'll be finished. ouob
My all nighters thing, failed. LOL Stayed up writing this until 2 AM after the last update. But I couldn't finish it since... People were asleep and my music was a tad loud.. LOL