I Guess I Made a New Friend

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JX9ZltPDu2E


You walked into your apartment with Kai's help. Daejung ran to you. "Noona! Suho hyung wants to talk to you on webcam!"
Kai snickered. "This oughtta be good."
You shot him a death glare. "You can go home now," you said.
"Actually, Suho hyung wants to talk to him too," Daejung said.

Rolling your eyes, you walked to Daejung's room, finding his laptop on his desk and Suho's face on the screen. He wasn't smiling like usual. This time, he looked serious. He had dark circles under his eyes. "Eunbi, are you feeling well?" Suho asked.
You didn't respond. "It's fine. Just a high fever. She just needs to take her medicine and rest," Kai answered.
Suho slightly smiled. "Thanks Kai, for helping." Suho glanced at you. "How did you become sick? Did you go back inside after I left?" You didn't respond.

You watched as Suho walked away, your cheeks still colored red. Suho continued to walk away without turning around to give you another smile or wave. Your eyes slightly rounded as you felt you heart pound rapidly. You touched your cheek gently, your free hand on your beating chest. *What's this feeling? Why does my heart keep beating like this, like never before?* You stumbled inside your apartment and made your way to your bed room.

Just in time, your phone screen lit up, receiving a text message. You grabbed your phone and looked at the text. 'It's late. You should go to sleep, there's school tomorrow. I'll see you soon, Kim Eunbi.'
You slightly smiled at the text. Pause. *Why am I smiling? He's not even around for me to be smiling.* Your smile quickly erased away. You sighed and clutched onto your phone. *But how long is he really going to be away? ... A part of me, is hurting. Actually, no. My whole self is hurting. I feel... Empty now. Like I had before...*

Sighing, you stood up and walked out of your apartment with as you put on your thin jacket. It was nearly winter. Leaves on trees had already fallen, leaving the trees bare. The cool wind brushed against you as you walked in the streets of Seoul. Many people were still out past 2 AM. Streets that had clubs were more crowded. Christmas was coming up, and some people were already lining up at stores since so many products went on sale for the holidays.

You had your earbuds in your ears, sat down on a random bench. You sighed. *Fresh air. Just what I needed.* You sat back on the bench and closed your eyes. A cool tender subject touched your face. You opened your eyes, expecting to see a preverted old hobo standing in front of you. Instead, you saw, white flakes falling from the sky. You blinked. *Snowing already?* You sighed and stared at the snow that continuously feel on the ground. You only came home when a homeless man had told you to leave his "home."

"Why does it matter?" you replied.
"Yes, Eunbi. I may be in America doing my job, looking for my parents, but I'm still your friend even though I'm thousand miles away from you."
"I don't remember agreeing to anything about you saying I was your friend," you mumbled.
Suho raised a brow. Kai watched you and Suho.

"What's the point in birthdays? It's just something you have to celebrate once a month. It seems like a holiday that you have to celebrate with your parents since they were the ones who gave birth to you."
A short silence. "It doesn't have to be just your parents. You have family and friends."
You scoffed. "The only family I know is Daejung. And I don't have any friends," you said.
"You do now~" he sang with a grin.
You raised a brow. "You? My friend? Psh, I'd like to see how this ends up like," you said.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, it'll turn out fine," he said. He sighed. "I believe this is actually one of the most emotional conversation I had with you. In those other conversations, you'd yell at me, insult me, etc. You, my friend, are starting to change," he said.
"One, I'm only having this conversation because I never had anyone else to talk about it with. Two, don't ever call me your friend. And three, I trust you. That's why I'm actually talking to you, for real this time."

He gave you one of his angelic smiles. "You actually trust me?"
"I can't believe I just say that too, but yep."
He grinned and patted your head. "Aww.. This is going to be a beautiful friendship, Kim Eunbi. Now if we're friends, do an aegyo for me," he said.
You glared at him. "Ew. Never, ever in my entire life," you said.
Suho pouted. "C'mon. Just do what I do," he said. He had his usual smile on his face, his fists near his face and moved his head side to side.

This time, you couldn't help but laugh. A wide smile lit across your face. Suho grinned. "You laughed! That's close to smiling. Does that mean my mission ended already? Nah, laughing doesn't count as a smile anymore," he said.
You quickly put your poker face back on. You cleared your throat. "We never speak of this again," you said.
He pouted. "Why'd you erase that happy face away so soon?" You glared at him. "Alright alright. But do the aegyo now. And say, Buing buing~" He did his aegyo again and said, "Buing buing~"

"Okay. Fine. I do," you admitted.
"Shouldn't you be asleep now? It's almost... 3 AM over there," Kai said. "And you look like a panda."
Suho sighed and nodded. "Fine fine. I just called to check on my friends," Suho said.
Kai raised a brow. "We're your friends too. How come you haven't called us?" Kai questioned.
"I did. When you two were at the doctors," Suho said. He sighed once more. "Well, I have to sleep before I look like a real panda." Without saying any farewells and etc., Suho went offline.

Kai sighed and stood up. "Well, it's time for me to go as well," Kai said. "Listen to what the doctor said. I'm not taking care of you anymore."
Suho went back online and one of the windows shook, signaling a notification. 'Oh, and take care of Eunbi for me, Kai. I trust you.'
Kai sighed again and paused at the door. "He told me to take care of you, right?"
"Yes."
"And that he trusts me?"
"Yes." You paused. "How'd you know he said that?"

​He walked back towards you and sat down beside you again. "Pft, how can I not? Like I said. Suho hyung trusts me. Which means he knows what I'm doing and I know what he's doing. But he didn't do so well of knowing what I was doing yesterday."
"And that was?" you raised a brow as you spoke.
He tapped his cheek. "That peck. Did you guys not notice anything around you guys while you were all out of your apartment?" He shook his head in disapproval.
You stared at him, stunned. "What are you? A spy?!"

He ignored your random question. "Well. It looks like I have to take care of you for... Until he comes back," Kai said. "Oh, and when you said that I hated you, how could you be sure of that?" he asked, raising a brow.
You glanced at him. "Simple. Everyone hates me," you said, coolly.
"Well, I'm not going to argue with that," he said. "But I don't hate you. Or anyone. I just have to take care of my reputation as kingka," he said with a shrug. You eyed him. "So, I guess, we're friends now. Since, Mr. Appa left me in charge of you and expects us to get along like you both did."

You rolled your eyes. "Friends my ." You glanced at him once more. "And do you really think you're the kingka? It's nothing but crappy things that the students say," you mumbled.
Kai glared at you. "Shut up, wangta."
"How about you shut up first, Kkamjong," you said.
"Why'd you call me that?"

"Kkamjong. You have dark skin, and you're real name is Jongin," you said.
"Huh, my friends call me that. Except they call me that because I have dark, y skin." He smirked.
You glared at him. Then, you just realized that he was still in your apartment. "Get out of here!" you said and pushed him out of Daejung's room.


I didn't know what to write. ;A;
Only got 4 hours of sleep. sinceisnuckonmyipodatnightandleftat1am.js.
After I finish writing the next story, I'm going to finish one of my X-5 stories then work on another story for exo. Is that okay with you guys? c: I just want my stories tab to be clean. Those stories were shouting at me to finish them. I'm going to delete my Infinite and MYNAME story. Sorry to those who were fans of those two stories. ;A;