Two Hearts, But One Will Receive Yours

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTjwkM8sJ8o


A week after you had met the Japanese man at the restaurant, you finally stood at Seoul Airport. Kai and his friends and Daejung by your side. The only person who wasn't there was, Suho. "How long until you're leaving?" Kai asked.
"30 minutes," you said. You weren't really happy with your decision, but you had to do it in order to survive in the future. But, you had planned something before you left. If only Suho was there.
"How long will noona be gone?" Daejung asked, he also, was disappointed. But, supported your decision.
"A year. Maybe less," you said and patted his head.

D.O and the others looked around for Suho. "Where's Suho? He said he was coming," he said.
Chanyeol shut his phone. "He's not picking up."
"That's odd. Why would he not come?" The boys sighed and continued to contact Suho.

You were left alone with Kai as the boys left to see if Suho was anywhere in the airport. Kai looked at you. "Have you made the right decision?" he asked.
You nodded. "I said I was going..."

"No, not that." You looked at him. Confused. "I meant, have you made the right decision, on if you like him or not." You didn't answer. He sighed, "Eunbi, I like you, but. I'm also not the only one who likes you. And as in like, I mean like... 'Like like.'" You looked at him. "But I know you like someone else," he said. "It's Suho isn't it?" You didn't answer again. "Wise decision. I know that-"
"That he likes me," you finished. "I know."
Kai blinked. "You know?"

You sighed and nodded. "On White day, he confessed, but then Seulki came up to him. I thought that she really wanted him, so I said that I liked him back, as a friend. But I know he likes me. Well, then Seulki because closer to him and I hardly spoke to him. I had a feeling that he, liked her again. Or not, but just didn't like me anymore. So, I acted like that confession never happened."
"But you like him?" he asked again, a bit disappointed.

You nodded. "I don't know how, I don't know why. I just do. He makes me feel, different." You looked at Kai. "To be honest, I did like you too," you admitted. "But, I don't get that same feeling that I get when I'm around you than Suho. I think of you as a friend, brother after I realized my real feelings for you."

Kai nodded. "But you're leaving. What are you going to tell Suho hyung?"
You shrugged. "I got something planned."
"Do you want to be alone with him?" he suddenly asked.
"I guess," you said. You looked at Kai, but found him replaced by Suho. Your eyes widen. "S-Suho."

He smiled at you. "What did you want to say?" He paused. "No, let me go first," he said. He looked around and found none of his friends around. He took your hand and looked at you. "Eunbi, I like you. No, I'm, in love with you."
"Flight to Tokyo, Japan will be boarding," the announcer said.
Suho sighed. "I guess you're really leaving... Eunbi, you made the right choice. You get to follow dream on traveling and you get to make a lot of money for it."

You gave him a tender smile. "I did didn't I?" you said.
He smiled. "Well, you should go before the plane leaves," he said. He turned to walk away, but you grabbed his arm. He turned back to you, confused.
You intertwined your fingers with his. "You'll wait right? Can you wait at least 8 months?"
Suho blinked. "What are you talking about?"
You smiled. "You didn't let me reply to you. I. Like. You. Too," you said.

Suho looked at you, surprised. "A-as a friend?"
You shook your head. "Flight to Tokyo, Japan is now boarding," the annocer said again.
Suho made a confused face. He slowly nodded. "I'll wait," he said. A tender smile slowly lit up on his face.

You beamed, and for the first time, you felt happy. You got on the tip of your toes and gave him a quick peck on the cheek. Suho's eyes rounded, he froze. You smiled widely. Suho gazed at you. You grabbed your suitcase and ran towards your gate, still smiling happily. Suho continued to watch you leave. *Dang it. Lost my chance... To kiss her.* His thoughts were interrupted when Chanyeol patted Suho's shoulder.

"Suho's got a girlfriend. A Fallen Angel girlfriend~" Sehun sang, and soon Daejung, Baekhyun, and Chanyeol sang along.
Suho slightly blushed, and chuckled to hide his shyness. "Now what are you going to do?" D.O asked.
Suho smiled. "I'm going to wait."


Yep. Weird chapter. u-u After 5 PM, my writing brain turns off. LOL
OTL I'm crying. ;A; IDEK WHY.
Kay. 2 more updates. ouob
I love all your comments. eue so amusing sometimes.
Soooo~ I'm trying to decide on working on Just Strangers or Lay's. eue OTL I can't think.