I Miss You

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaztxE0IJPI


suho's pov
{one year later}

 

It had been a year since she had left. Since she had left for her travel around the world, for her job, for her future. Ever since she left, I couldn't get my mind off of her. I spent my days in my apartment, contacting her through emails, webcam chats, and phone calls. But I really wanted to see her, hold her, and kiss her... Just... Be with her, by her side forever.

But it has been a month since she's contacted. The longest yet. Sometimes I wonder if she's trying to avoid me. Playing with my heart like how Seulki did when she told me that she'd be back for me, even though she never did. But something told me that Eunbi wouldn't do that. She knew better. And I knew that she liked me like I like her. I tell myself that she's just busy with all her work, or out enjoying the world whenever I thought she was just ignoring me. Sometimes think of the times that I've spent with her.

Eunbi's different to me. She was the Fallen Angel of the school and I was known as the Guardian Angel. People say good and bad are a bad combo, but look where I am with Eunbi. I turned a negative to a positive. She turns out to be a caring person under all that evilness and negative things that she hid. I spent the longest amount of time with her, trying to change her into the person she really should be, that I had fallen in love with her. Wow, I didn't see that coming.

For some reason, I suddenly started smiling less, been in grumpy moods and etc. Just like Eunbi was before. Was it because I missed her so much? Or was it her grumpiness that wore on me? I do admit, I miss her terriblely, but never been bold enough to tell her that. She told me that she missed me, I'd respond, 'I miss you too,' but in a way that made her seem like I was lying. I've been with my friends less, couldn't be with Daejung when he wanted to see me. I felt empty inside, like the night when I left Eunbi to go to New York. Now I know how she felt when I was gone.

****

I walked onto the campus of Seoul University, walking towards my first class of the day.
"Hyung!" I turned around and saw D.O. and Kai. D.O with his grin on his face, and Kai with his usual glum self, but under all that glumness, was just a happy, caring boy.
I gave them a kind smile as they approached me. "Any news from Eunbi?" D.O asked. I shook my head. "Really? DJ misses her terribly." *I do, too.*

Kai shrugged. "She's probably busy with work and all that stuff. She doesn't have all the time to be contacting us 24/7."
D.O. nodded in agreement. "True. I hope she's doing fine," he said. "I heard there's a new student coming today," D.O said, changing the subject.
Kai grinned. "Remember the first day Suho came to our school? The day he thought he had found love again," Kai said and chuckled.
I slightly smiled at the memory.

I walked into the school. My school uniform was almost wet, with little spots of rain on my blazer. Girls swarmed around me and the boys. I knew Kai was known as the kingka of the school, but I didn't know that all girls would be around me too. I looked to the right and saw a girl with earbuds in her ears, music screeching out of the earbuds. A teacher nearby called out her name. "Get those ear things out of your ears," the principal said. Eunbi looked at the principal and walked away, blowing a bubble from her bubble gum, earbuds still in her ear. Walking past the principal, I heard her curse.

​Suddenly a group of girls had ran out from their classroom. "That's him! He's the guardian angel!" one of the girls shouted. My friends and I walked past the group of girls, towards Eunbi. I walked past Eunbi, where ever I went, the girls did too. The bell had rang. I met my teacher and greeted her. She told me to wait at the door before entering and walked inside.

"Today, a new student will be joining us," the teacher said. "Meet your new classmate, Kim Joonmyun." I walked inside the classroom with a wide smile. Standing in front of the classroom, I bowed. In the corner of my eye, I saw that girl again, Eunbi, sitting far in back of the classroom. An empty seat beside her.

"Hello, my name is Kim Joon Myun, but my friends call me Suho," I said, glancing around the classroom.
The teacher smiled. "Well, Suho, you are going to sit..." she looked around the room for an empty seat. Some of the girls pushed the boys they sat next to, out of their seats. "You will be sitting next to Eunbi," she said, pointing at the girl. "You will be table partners, hope you two get along well."

I continued to smile as I made my way to the back of the room, where Eunbi sat. Sitting in the seat beside her, I gave her a polite smile. She didn't smile back, instead, she looked away. I looked to the front of the classroom and sighed. *This is going to be a long year.*

I walked towards the desk that I sat at all times and sat down. No one sat beside me, just because I wouldn't let them. A group of boys ran towards the doors and windows, gazing outside. I stared at the ground ignoring the commotion. And on the ground in front of me, I saw a pair of flats that seemed familiar. *I miss Eunbi so much, that I'm starting to imagining the things that I've given her.* He sighed and closed his eyes. Reopening them again, the owner of the flats were still there. I slowly looked up and my heart started beating rapidly. Like how when I first realized my feelings for her.


Uhm... Yeah. I didn't know what I wrote. ._.
One more chappie. :3
I'll be doing a Lay story next than finishing Just Strangers.