Be Happy on Your Birthday

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh3b8Pe8XFU


The next morning, the skies were gray. The sound of rain pitter pattered against your window, was the only sound throughout the whole house. Suho sat on the floor of Daejung's room. "That's odd... Why is it so quiet today?" Suho asked.
"On noona's birthday, I'd stop being the annoying little brother towards her and let her enjoy her day."

"She doesn't go out with her friends or you?" Suho asked.
Daejung shook his head. "She prefers to be alone a lot. That's why I'm always the good kid on her birthday."
Suho looked at the kid that sat next to him. "Have you ever sang 'Happy Birthday' to your sister?"
"Psh, I barely know how to sing it. I don't know all the lyrics."
"How about give her a cake or birthday present? Or a surprise birthday party for her?"

Daejung looked at his hyung. "Hyung, what are you planning this time?"
"You said that you wish best for your sister right? Have a normal life?" Daejung slowly nodded. "One important thing to having a normal life, is to celebrate one's birthday with loved ones. Birthdays bring people happiness and joy. If they never experienced it, then they don't know how it feels to be happy." He paused. "Has your sister ever cried?"

Daejung raised a brow and shook his head. "Suho hyung, ever since you met me and noona, how come your always asking a lot about her?" he asked. "Do you like her or something? If you do, that's almost... Different. No guy has ever liked noona," Daejung said.
"No one?" Suho asked.
"Well... There was this one guy who liked noona a lot. I think they were really close friends before our parents left. He used to live next to us, then he moved and never contacted us."
Suho raised a brow. "May I ask if that guy is named Kyungsoo?"
Daejung nodded. "That's him I think. How'd you know?"
Suho shrugged. "Lucky guess," he muttered.

****

You walked into the kitchen after waking up from your sleep at 3 PM. You sighed and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. You turned around after taking a big gulp of the water, and met face to face with Suho with his wide smile on his face. "Happy Birthday, Eunbi! You slept a lot today," he said.
You scowled. "What's so great about a birthday? It's just a day that you're born on." You took another gulp of the water and turned to him. "And it's not my faul that I was tired as hell last night."
"It's not just a day. It's an annual celebration of birth," Suho said.
You shrugged, carelessly. "It's like what I said, just take out the word celebration."

He slightly grinned. "What happened to your happy self today? You're all.. Grumpy again," he said and pouted. You ignored his comment and looked for a frozen meal inside the fridge. Suho grabbed your arm. "Today's your birthday. Don't eat those nasty food. Follow me," he said and dragged you out of the house.

****

You sat down at a table next to the window. Suho had came back with a tray of bagels and 2 cups of ice tea. He set the tray in between you and him on the table. "You like ice tea too?" he asked.
You shrugged. "It's okay. Better than the bitter coffee," you said and took your ice tea and sipped it. "Coffee gets you hyper, and tea is just a way to get you relaxed."
Suho grinned. "Really? I guess tea is relaxing... It gets everything out of your mind..."

​You looked at him and suddenly said, "Aren't your friends wondering where you are? You've been spending days with us lately."
"Why are you asking? Are you worried they'd think that we're dating?" he joked.
You rolled your eyes. "My nightmare. Is to be with you," you said.

Suho shook his head and clicked his tongue. "I need to get you to smile again. My mission just came back. I shall give you the best birthday ever," he said with a grin. "I just need you to be away from the house until 6 PM. So... Here," he said and pulled out tickets to a movie. He checked his watch. "And it's already 4 PM. Since you slept like a piggy."
"And who's fault is that?"
Suho chuckled. "Alright alright. You can sleep in there for 2 hours which is the entire movie. Just don't snore," he joked.
You glared at him and threw a bagel at him.

****

During the entire time at the movies, you did indeed sleep. You didn't watch the movie, probably because Suho got you tickets to a comedy-romance movie. When the movie ended, you walked back home and found your house was pitched black. No lights were on. Unusual, since Daejung was always at home with his laptop. You opened the door and stepped inside, searching for the light switch on the wall. Before you could reach for the light switch, you saw a flicker of light come towards you. A faint whisper came to a normal volume. You realized that the voice was singing 'Happy Birthday.' A sweet, soft voice, a voice of an angel. You looked up and came face to face with Suho. You looked down in his hands and saw a birthday cake and 20 birthday candles were lit up. The song ended and Suho whispered, "Happy birthday, Eunbi. Make a wish," he said with a grin.

You looked at him and back at the cake. You blew out the fire on all 20 candles and slightly smiled. "Now will my wish come true?" you asked with a smirk.
Suho shrugged and the lights, revealing Daejung standing beside him. "Depends," he said.
You grabbed a 2 handful of cake and smashed it on Suho's face, then your brothers. You beamed. "Wow, I've always wanted to do that."
Daejung wiped the cake off his face and glared at you. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" he exclaimed.
"It was my wish~" you said. "And wish was granted."

​Daejung glowered. "I'd do something, but it's your birthday and your smiling. So, I won't," he said.
Suho chuckled at the sight of you and Daejung arguing.


​Short update. I dun know what to write. ;a;
DRAMA: COMING SOON. DUN DUN DUN.
And this time, I feel like throwing my laptop at my mom. u-u