A Smile That Can Change Things

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYgVl0GYW78


Daejung was already in bed by 9 PM. You and Suho sat down on the couch, watching TV. Suho glanced at you. "Did you enjoy the day?" he asked with a grin.
You shrugged. "I spent half of my day sleeping. Then 2 hours more during the movie. So, yeah. Best day of sleep ever," you said.
Suho chuckled. "I meant about your birthday. How'd it go for you?" he asked.
You looked at him. "It was okay... Although... I wonder what my parents would've planned for me if they were still alive..." you said. You sighed. "Today is suppose to be a special day for Daejung...."

Suho blinked. "What is it?"
You were silent for a while. "Today is the day Daejung was adopted by my parents."
"Adopted?" Suho asked. "I thought he was--"
"So did I. But I went through my parents files last night and found a contract. It had Daejung's name on it. And my parent's signatures on it..." You sighed once more. "I don't even know how he'd react if he found out." You looked at Suho. "You better not tell him either!" you said.

Suho looked at you. "You really care about your brother don't you?"
"Of course. I'm his sister. And he's the only one I have left in my life..." you said.
Suho gave you a tender smile. "Don't worry. You both have me now," he said. "Consider me as family. If you want," he said. You rolled your eyes and slightly smiled. He grinned. "I see a smile!" he said and pinched your cheeks. "I just noticed something... You smile around me and your brother. But you need to start smiling around others. My mission is still not finished," he said, wagging his finger.

You rolled your eyes again. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but, thank you for... A memorable birthday." You sighed. "I haven't celebrated my birthday for... Around 5 years..."
Suho smiled and looked at you. "You're welcome."

​Daejung scowled and ran to his room. *Eunbi noona always told me secrets. And why is she hiding this from me now?!* He buried his face in his pillow and pouted.

****

It was already Monday, and the ground was filled with snow, and snow continuously fell throughout the day. Suho sat down beside you the next morning in class. You looked up from your mp3 player and slightly smiled at him. You heard whispers around the room. You knew everyone was talking about you and Suho, but you didn't care. As long as the rumor isn't about you and Suho being together or anything, the school is still perfectly safe.

D.O stopped his friends in the hallway and looked through the door of your homeroom class. "Is that Suho hyung and Eunbi? Again?"
His friends looked inside and found you smiling, for once in their entire life. "Whoa... What did Suho hyung do to her? Did he charm her already?" Chanyeol suddenly said.
"Hmm... Well, Eunbi's birthday was yesterday..." D.O said.

Sehun looked at D.O. "The way hyung says that makes me think that you helped Suho hyung with this," Sehun said.
Baekhyun glanced at D.O. "Kyungsoo, what did you tell Suho hyung?"
D.O backed away from his friends and had his hands up in defense. "I just told him what Eunbi likes and all that shiz. Nothing else," he said. "Why?"

"Don't you think that helping him try to get her to smile will get them closer then they should? You don't want Suho hyung to fall in love with her, do you?" Kai said, raised a brow.
D.O shrugged. "What's so bad about it?"
"Think about it. Suho hyung could be falling in love with the most dangerous girl in the whole school! His life might be in danger," Sehun said.
Kai rolled his eyes. "Not what I meant. But part of that is true. Suho hyung only came back here for one thing. Is to search for his parents. Not to fall in love," Kai said. He turned and walked away.

****

'Can you pick Daejung up from school? I have work. You know where his school is right?' Suho smiled and texted you back as soon as he got the message.
"HYUNG!" a voice down the hall shouted.
Suho turned around and faced his friends. "Hyung, where are you going?" Sehun asked.
"I have to go pick Eunbi's brother home from school," Suho said.
Baekhyun blinked. "Hyung. You- Do you like her?" Baekhuyn suddenly asked.
Suho shook his head. "No. Why would I?" Suho replied. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," he said and walked away.
Kai raised a brow. "He's lying," he said and walked into the gym.

Suho walked passed the school gates and pocketed his phone. "SUHO HYUNG!" another voice called.
Suho looked up and saw Daejung running towards him. Suho blinked and walked towards him. "Did you find out that your sister wanted me to take you home?" he asked.
Daejung shook his head. "I don't want to see noona again!" he said.
"What?" Suho gawked. "Why not?"

"Noona's been hiding secrets from me! I knew it! I heard you and noona talking last night! And I don't want to see her again!" he exclaimed.
Suho sighed and looked at the young kid. "If you do that... Where are you going to stay?" Suho asked.
"I'll stay with hyung. Where ever. As long as I don't see noona," he said.
"Don't you think your noona is going to be crazy when she finds out that you left the house?"
"Why would she care? She's probably off to her 'work' and hiding more secrets from me."

Suho sighed.
"Can I stay with hyung? Please please please please?" Daejung begged.
Sighing once more, Suho gave up and nodded. *Although Eunbi's not going to like that I did this...*


Short update. Yeah. ._.