There's This Other Person

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CoDDrEBmQc


After eating lunch that D.O. cooked, you werein your room while Daejung and the boys were in the living room and kitchen. You sat on your bed with your laptop, sitting in front of you. You stared at the screen, not knowing what to do. "PPYONG!"
Your eyes widen when your screen changed. You looked at the screen. "Suho? ... What do you want?" you asked, a bit coldly.
"Ouch. I've only been away for 3 days and you're back to your normal self?" he said and ended with a sad sigh.

You glanced at him and again, saw dark circles under his eyes. You soften. "Have you been getting enough sleep lately? You really look like a panda, today," you said.
Suho blinked and touched the dark circles under his eyes. "I do?" He slightly chuckled. "Ah~ I've been busy lately... I didn't expect that finding my parents would be this hard," he said.
"How many hours of sleep have you been getting?" you asked.
Suho raised a brow. "Is the Fallen Angel suddenly caring about this Guardian Angel?" Your scowl appeared. He sighed. "I've only been getting at least 3 hours of sleep. More or less," he said. He smiled. "But I'm fine."

You frowned. "Go to sleep before you really turn into a panda," you said.
He pouted. "Noo! I haven't talked to you in a long time. How was your midterm?" he asked.
You shrugged. "It was okay. Too bad there's more for the rest of the week," you said. 
He grinned, "Well, good luck, Eunbi." A voice in the background called Suho's name. Sounded, feminine. Suho turned around.

"Eunbi!" you heard Kai called.
Suho turned back around. "Who's that?"
You looked at him. "Who's that?" you asked him.

Suho turned around. You saw a girl with long, black hair standing behind Suho. "Oh, she's my friend. AKA, my ex-girlfriend... She's helping me with the search."
"Oh," was all you said.
Kai walked in your room without your permission. "Yah, Eunbi--" Kai paused when he saw Suho on the monitor. "Suho hyung!"

The sound of running footsteps were coming towards your room. Your door burst open, and in came the 4 boys and Daejung. "I HEARD SOMEONE SAY SUHO HYUNG!"
Suho blinked. "Oh, you're all there," Suho said. He gave you all a tender smile.

The boys grinned. You got out of the way and walked to the kitchen. Kai looked up and followed you.
You grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and turned around, meeting Kai. You glanced at him. "What are you doing here?" Kai asked. "Shouldn't you be in your room with the others talking to Suho?"
You shrugged. "I already talk to him a lot. He emails me a lot during class. He sent me like... 3 messages earlier when I was taking the midterm."

Kai leaned against the counter. "Huh, seems like Suho have gone a bit overboard..." he mumbled.
"What?"
"Nothing..." Kai said. He looked at you. "Did you see that girl behind him?" he suddenly asked.
You nodded. "He said it was his ex-girlfriend..." You looked at Kai. "I thought he wasn't the type of person that dates," you said.
Kai raised a brow. "He is. But last time, he just made a big mistake," Kai said.
You looked at him. "What do you mean?"

He shook his head. "You wouldn't understand now. I'd ask Suho hyung if I were you. But I doubt that he'd tell you," he answered. "I don't think his reason is that bad. But somehow, it made he want to not fall in love again."
You glanced at the ground. It made him not want to fall in love again, echoed in your mind. Your thoughts were distracted to the sound of a door slam. The 5 boys that were in your room had came out. "Done chatting?" Kai asked.

D.O.'s eyes were wide. "THERE'S A BUG IN THE ROOM!" he exclaimed.
You blinked. "A bug?" You glanced at Kai, who was already hiding behind Chanyeol. You raised a brow and walked to your room.
"DON'T GO IN THERE!" Baekhyun shouted.

You walked into your room, found Suho still on the monitor. He was laughing a lot. "Those wimps," he said. You threw your shoe at the wall, where the bug was at. Suho's eyes rounded. "What's with you and shoes?"
You picked up your shoe and the bug remained on the shoe. "Are they really scared of bugs?"
Suho chuckled. "Show them the bug and you'll see," he said and smiled evilly.
You glanced at him. "This is a side that I've never seen from you." Silence. "I approve," you said.

​He grinned. "I have to go now. Good luck trying to get those wimps to stop crying," he said, and the window shut down.
You looked at the squished bug on the bottom of your shoe and headed out. "Hey, can one of you wash this bug off?" you asked the boys and held out the shoe.
Sehun ran out of the apartment and hid behind the door. "SHE KILLED IT!" Chanyeol shouted.
You rolled your eyes. "Wimps." You glanced at them. "Wash my shoe!" you said again.

​The boys hesitated and glanced at D.O. D.O looked at his friends. "Ugh, damnit!" he complained and took your shoe, holding it away from him as he walked away.
You laughed. "Total wimps!" you said as you laughed.
Kai sighed and shook his head. "She reminds me of someone..." Chanyeol said.
"Yeah. Suho hyung," Kai said and chuckled.


​I don't know what to write. ;A; So short update.
So, I'll be writing a romantic story about Mr. Layicorn and an OC named Jiyoung. x)