Another Angel in My Life

I Met a Guardian Angel

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UXiEeVE2IsE


By the end of the week, midterms were finished, and winter break finally starts. But Suho has suddenly stopped contacting you. No calls, emails, or webcam calls. Nothing. Not even his friends have gotten any news from him. But, you and Daejung had gotten closer to Suho's friends, especially Kai. You and the boys would spend time at your apartment most of the time. D.O would cook food, even though you told him not to. Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun had gotten closer to Daejung like how Daejung gotten closer to Suho. The boys were close to Daejung, like brothers. Probably because the boys had child-like minds. And you'd spend time with Kai, strolling in the streets of Seoul or stay at your apartment with the other boys.

You had found out more about Kai. He may be a snobby kingka at school, but outside, he's just a caring person. Like Suho. He hates people under his status at school just to keep a good reputation. The only person who he's ever told that secret to was you. He treated you differently than he does to others. He treats you like a sibling. Like Suho. But you grew onto Kai faster than you had to Suho. Suho tried his very best into getting you to smile and laugh and turn you into a different person. But Kai showed little effort. He may not be like Suho as much, but he really cared for you.

Friday came, and you and Kai were walking in the streets of Seoul late at night. The streets were already covered with snow, colorful lights hung everywhere, twinkling in the night sky as the snow continuously drifted down. People were lining outside of stores, getting ready for Christmas to come, some, sat in quiet, cozy cafes, drinking a cup of hot chocolate, waiting for Christmas to come. A tall Christmas tree stood in the middle of Seoul. Around it, an ice rank. Families, friends, and couples gather around the tree, taking pictures, making memories, etc. Fake Santas roam the streets, greeting children with joyful smiles, wishing others a happy holidays.

You walked beside Kai. Kai had his hands stuffed in his winter jacket pockets. There was a wall of silence between you and Kai. Usually, you and Kai would be like chatterboxes, laughing, and just having a fun time together. But that night, everything was silent. Kai glanced at you, and broke the silence. "Why is it so quiet today?" You didn't answer, but shrugged. "Aren't you cold?" he asked. You shook your head. Kai's lips formed a firm straight line. "Have you heard anything from Suho hyung?" he suddenly asked. Expecting you to literally answer him, you shook your head. He sighed. He looked around and found a somewhat populated cafe and grabbed your arm. You glanced at him as he pulled you inside the cafe.

​He pulled you next to him at the counter in the cafe and ordered, "Two hot chocolates. Small." You watched as he and the worker exchanged the money for the two hot chocolates. Kai turned to you and smiled, holding up the hot chocolates. "Hot chocolate. Perfect for a winter like this," he said and led you to a table. He set the hot chocolate in front of you as you sat at the table across from him. He flinched as he accidentally touched your cold hand. "What are you? A vampire? You're skin is as cold as ice," he said. You didn't respond. "Drink the hot chocolate. It'll warm you up," he said with a grin.

You sighed and slowly took a sip of the hot chocolate. You flinched as the hotness of the beverage touched your tongue. Kai chuckled and stood up, walking away for a minute and came back with a cup of water. He gave it to you, and you took the water and took a big gulp of it. "It seems like you're an ice tea lover, like Suho," Kai said. You didn't respond. Kai frowned. "Yah, Eunbi, you've been quiet ever since we left your apartment. What's wrong?" he asked. You didn't respond again. He suddenly snapped his fingers. "Suho hyung said that you'd always respond to an aegyo. Let's see if that works on you now," he said. He sighed, "I'll probably embarrass myself. But..." He had his fist at the side of his face, and did an aegyo. "Buing buing~" he said.

He quickly hid his face once you looked at him. You slightly smiled. "That was embarrassing..." he said as he took a sip of his hot chocolate, trying to act like nothing happened.
You looked at him. "At least yours is better than Sehun. He always has a blank face on him."
Kai looked at you and grinned. "Now that I got you talking again, mind telling me why you're so quiet today?"

You looked away, hesitating on whether to answer or not. "It's not something I discuss with others a lot. And, it's nothing for others to be getting into anyway," you said. Kai glanced at you. He wanted you to tell him. You looked at him and sighed. "It's like my birthday. When I was young, my parents would be with me to celebrate birthdays or holidays. Now, I only have Daejung. And Suho's gone until... Who knows when."
Kai gave you a tender smile.

"Where am I? Am I just another person in your life?" he asked and raised a brow. He smiled again. "Even though Suho hyung is gone, he's still with you."
You raised a brow and pointed at the middle of your chest. "In here?"
You expected him to say yes, but, "I guess you could say that," he said and chuckled. "But, Eunbi. Tell me honestly. Do you think about Suho hyung often?" he asked.

You looked at the ground. "Sometimes, when I feel like I need some cheering up," you muttered.
"See? You think of him. Therefore, he's always with you." You looked at him. "And you had one guardian angel watching you and still is. But now there's 5 more. Sehun, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, D.O., and me," he said with a caring smile. "Including Suho hyung, then... 6 guardian angels, are watching you."

You sighed. "Even though, there really are 6 angels watching me, there are just really 2 that this Fallen Angel cares about," you said.
Kai raised a brow. "You've been good lately. I don't think you deserve the title "Fallen Angel" anymore." He chuckled, "But, who are those 2 angels in your life then?"

You glanced at him. "Suho and... You."


Boring chapter. ._. I don't know why, but my mood makes me want to be descriptive today. o.e
LOL Don't worry guys, I'll get Suho back in here. ouob I just decided that Eunbi should get more moments with Kai. ouo
Is this story going a tad slow? ._.
So I had to rewrite this chapter 3 times since AFF didn't save it every 5 minutes, (Yes I saved it to draft) and my stupid macbook was being stupid.