Feelings, Again, Cannot Be Explained

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i1akD5dL9E


It was Christmas Eve., everyone in your house was asleep. You were in your room, while Daejung was asleep in the living room with Chanyeol, Sehun, and Baekhyun. Kai was in Daejung's room on Daejung's laptop. Everything was quiet until...
"EVERYONE WAKE UP AND GET DRESSED!" D.O shouted from the kitchen.
Kai came out from Daejung's room and raised a brow. "What's with all the yapping?" Kai hissed.
"We have to go to the airport!"
Chanyeol and Baekhyun came in with sleepy faces on. "Why the airport?" Baekhyun asked.

D.O motioned the 3 boys to come closer to him and whispered in their ears. Chanyeol stepped back, eyes wide. "SUHO HYUNG'S BACK?!"
Sehun shot up from his sleep. "SUHO HYUNG'S BACK?!" In a split second, he ran to your room and came back a second later with you, slung on his shoulder.
"YAH! LET ME DOWN!" you shouted.
"WE NEED TO GET  YOU TO SUHO HYUNG!" Sehun shouted. "HE'S COMING BACK!" He ran out the door with you still on his shoulder.
"Yah! Sehun! She still needs to get dressed! We all need to clean up!" Kai said.
Silence. "Oh." Sehun came back inside and set you on the ground. You glared at the boy.

"Someone's a Eunho fan," D.O said with a chuckle.
You raised a brow. "Eunho?"
Chanyeol grinned. "A combination of Eunbi and Suho," he said.
Kai shot a glare at Chanyeol, signling him to stop talking. "OH! How about.. EunKai?" Sehun said.

You and Kai glanced at Sehun. "What?" you and Kai said in unison.
Sehun stopped talking and looked around innocently. "What are you guys talking about?" you asked the boys.
The boys looked in different directions. D.O pushed you to your room. "Get ready so we can get Suho!"
He slammed the door shut. You blinked. *Such weird boys...*

****

You and the boys waited for Suho to arrive at the airport. Within 30 minutes of waiting, he finally came. But not alone. Beside him, was the girl that you had seen in your last webcam chat with Suho. Kai suddenly became stiff next to you. Smiles faded away and everything suddenly became silent. Suho looked at his friends and then, you and Daejung. A grin formed across his face. But, for some reason, you felt as if that grin was hiding something. My life is almost the same as yours. Only, under my smiling faces, I hide pain... For some reason, those were the words that you could remember him saying. *He's hiding something.* You eyed him as he approached his friends and you. He smiled. "Long time no see," he said.

His friends looked swiftly away. "Yeah..." they mumbled.
"HYUNG!" Daejung exclaimed and ran to Suho. Daejung looked at the girl next to him. "Who's sh--"
Chanyeol covered Daejung's mouth before he could saying anything more and pulled him next to him. "Uhm... Let's go to Eunbi's place," D.O said and turned away.

"Wait," Suho said.
Everyone looked at him. "What?" Baekhyun asked.
Suho glanced the girl and back at his friends. "I have to take Seulki home. Chanyeol can you drive?" he said.
Chanyeol nodded and walked out with the other two. Sehun pouted. "What's Suho doing here with.. That girl over there?!"
Baekhyun frowned. "She has a name, Sehun."
"I know. But for now, her name from me is That Girl Over There."

You stayed silent as the others chatted along on the way to the cars. By the time you and the boys were getting home, it had already been past noon. You rode in the car with Kai. Kai glanced at you. Once again, the wall of silence was back. Kai didn't know why, but he suddenly felt uncomfortable about being around the quiet Eunbi. He missed that you were always talkative, laughing and smiling. But for some reason, ever since you all came to meet Suho, you grew silent. Like the night when he and you were out in Seoul. He somehow knew that the situation that you're being quiet about, is something that does not involve you. But someone else.

To break the silence he suddenly asked, "How did you feel?"
You looked at him with a confused face. "What?"
"How did it feel? How did you feel when you meet Suho? The night he gave you that peck, how do you feel when he's not with you and when he left? Answer me honestly.
"

You stared at your feet, hesitating to answer. But you trusted Kai, like you trusted Suho. Sighing, you decided to answer honestly. "I felt... Different. Usually when I'd meet boys, they'd annoy me, which always made me want to like.. Kill them or something... Whenever he's not around, and when he left, I felt this strange emptiness... The pain that I've felt for years... But, it was a bit different than my other pains..."
"How do you feel after meeting Suho just now?"

"Sad... No explanation."
A moment of silence. "What are you're feelings for Suho?"
You stared out the window. "Different." Kai glanced at you, confused with your answer. But he stopped asking.


Short update. ouo Got Suho back. And drama... Is bringing itself slowly in. ewe
OTL I PROMISE TO GET THE REAL DRAMA IN. This story seems like it'll be longer than Dream Boy's. ._.
I'm going to have to skip doing Lay's story and work on my other fanfic then work on his. There's something telling me that I should finish Just Strangers. *glances at the X-5 fangirls* Don't worry. I'll add EXO. c; I'll even introduce you non-Xenias to X-5. You'll love them. But it'll be short, so I'll be able to get to Lay's story soon. ouob