A Decision That Will Separate Us

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WYB-K837DM


You thought about the card that the man earlier had given you. *To go, or to not go. If I go, I'd be able to pay the rent and other things. I'd be able to travel the world like I wanted to. But if I do, I might lose him. If I don't go, I'll be able to stay with him. Maybe be bold enough to tell him that I... Like him. But then... The rent would be impossible to pay then.*

Earlier, you were carried away by Kai, but he soon let you down. You both were just a few minutes away from your house. Kai glanced at you. "What are you thinking about?" he asked.
You looked at him and casually smiled. "Nothing..."
Kai's eyes shifted to the business card in your hand. He swiftly took the card from your hand. "What's this?" he asked.
You hesitated to answer. You stopped walking and faced him. "What do you think would happen if I went away from Korea for a year?" you suddenly asked.

Kai blinked. "A year? Eunbi, what are you trying to say?"
You sighed. "I got this job offer. That man gave me his business card. He wanted to hire me as his translator. He said he'd be traveling to about... Several countries in Asia and other places. I don't know if I should take this offer..."
Kai stayed silent for a while. "How about we talk about this with the others first. Then you can make up your mind," he said.

****

"A year?!" the boys said in unison, all shocked.
You glanced at Suho. You suddenly got a feeling that Suho was going back to his depressed mode. "Maybe shorter..." you mumbled.
"Well, if you do leave, you'd earn more money and you'd be able to take care of yourself and Daejung in the future," Baekhyun said.
"But if you do, someone would lose their chance and turn to their depression mode all over again," D.O said, glanced at Suho. Suho shot a glare at D.O.

Suho sighed and looked at you. "It's your choice, Eunbi. You're coming back anyway... Right?" he asked hopefully.
You nodded. "Of course I would," you said. *I can't leave you all like that. You all are already like family to me.*
He slightly smiled. "Well, you said that you always wanted to travel. This is your chance, Eunbi."
"But..." You glanced at Daejung.

"We'll watch over DJ for you," Chanyeol said, patting Daejung's head.
Daejung beamed. "Just make sure to send us gifts whenever you come to a gift shop at every airport," he said.
You smiled and shook your head in disapproval. "Make a wise choice, Eunbi," Kai said.

****

You laid on your bed, sighed and stared at the business card, your phone in your other hand. *To go or to not? To stay or to leave? To lose the one you like, or to be with him?* You glanced at the promise ring that was on your finger.

'I don't know what to give you. And since you haven't gotten any gifts in a while, I decided to give you this ring. I know it's not your thing to be wearing accessories. If you don't like it, just return it to me and I'll get you something else. Yeah, it's a promise ring. Since we're friends, I was wondering if you could keep a promise for me. Promise me, save your heart for someone who you care about.' You smiled. *Why would I want to return a gift like this? He spent too much on it, and he was caring enough to get me something. But then... What does his promise even mean?* 'And promise me, that we'll continue to stay as friends, stay in touch at all times. Even though when we're far apart, we both won't for get about each other and our friendship. Put on the ring, indicating that you'll keep this promise. Merry Christmas, Eunbi.

Save your heart for someone who you care about... *There's too many that I care about for once. One and another. But saving my heart for someone I care about?* You sighed and rolled onto the side of the bed. *Even if I decide to go, will that person save their heart for me, is the question. I'm still confused about love. I'm still confused about my feelings.* You pressed your hand over your heart area. You felt your heart beating at a normal pace. *When ever I'm with him, I feel different. Whenever I'm with him, my heart beats rapidly. It's like we're the only two people left in the world, spotlight on us. (Cheesy.)* You sighed. *I have to make the right choice. Perhaps, if I leave, he and I, will still get to be with each other.*

****

"Do you think she'll make the right choice?" Suho asked Kai.
Kai looked at his hyung. "I know Eunbi. And what ever she chooses, will be right." Kai paused. "What are you going to do if she does leave?"
Suho gazed at the ground. "I'll wait for her. She's nothing like Seulki. Whatever choice she makes, I'll support her in it. Whatever she chooses, I'm fine with which ever. As long as she happy."


Short update. Again. LOL
Okay... Surprise for you all in the next chapter.
.. I'll do 3 more updates. Not 2. Okay? c;