Meeting The Boys

I Met a Guardian Angel

I really don't know when midterms in Korea are, so let's just think that it's in December. xD My research isn't helping much.
I don't even know when midterms in America start. probablybecauseimnotinninthgradeyet.

****

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpdfB34sHp0


The next day you were feeling better than yesterday. But you still had a fever and you were a bit nervous. It was the first day for midterms. Well, for you. Since you missed a day of school. 4 hours of school and midterms. 4 extra hours for you. You sighed as you sat down at your desk. *Damn it, I should've studied last night.*

"Kim Eunbi." You looked up and saw the principal at the door. You headed towards the door and met the principal out of your class. "You were not in school yesterday. I heard you had a high fever, correct?" You nodded. "It's amazing that you still have fever and you still manage to go to school. I got to say, Kim Eunbi, you've changed. Now you must do your best on that mid-term. Throughout the whole week. You know that you'll be staying after school yesterday's midterm, right?" You nodded again. "Then I shall see you after school in the library. And good luck on that midterm," she said and walked away. You walked back inside the classroom and sat down.

Your classmates around you chattered away. Some glanced in your direction. "Does she seem different to you?" "For once, I feel like this school has... A positive feeling." "Did you see Eunbi smiling at Suho last week?" You didn't care about their comments for once. You took out your book and started to study for the spare time. Your phone vibrated in your blazer pocket. Setting down your book, you took out your phone. 'Noona noona! Thanks to your high school, primary and junior high schools in the district doesn't have to go to school for the whole week! Mehrong~ Hehe~ Anyway, good luck! I'll see you in 8 hours! Hwaiting!' You slightly smiled.

Comments started to be made again around the room. "Did you see that?!" "Omg! She smiled!" "I wonder what she was smiling at..." You rolled your eyes. Just as you set your phone down, your phone buzzed again. 'You got email!' You raised a brow. *Seriously phone? That phrase is so... Ancient.* You clicked on the notification, and Suho's name appeared. 'Eunbi-ah~ Daejunggie told me that you have midterms. But for you, 8 hours?! Tsk tsk. You shouldn't have gotten sick. I guess I'm going to fail midterms. Haha. Make sure you empty your mind on all things and focus on your midterm. So, just wanted to say... Good luck, my friend. ;) AJA AJA HWAITING! I know you can do it.' Again, a smile appeared on your face.

Those murmurs spreaded across the room and to the students outside in the hallways. The room soon filled with silence. Everyone's glance went straight to the back of the classroom. A new message appeared on your screen. 'Don't you notice all those people talking about you? -Kai ps. Seems like Suho hyung needs to protect his email account.' You raised a brow. "You seriously don't care what people say about you?" You looked up and met Kai.

You frowned. "What do you want?" you asked, carelessly, returning back to your book.
"Suho wanted me to check on you after every period," he said softly, not wanting others to listen. Everyone in the classroom watched the both of you. He lightly chuckled. "He's taking this way too far. Ever since he left, he's been talking non-stop about telling me to take care of you. I'm glad he's on the other side of the Earth. Then I'd have a less chance of catching his phone calls and all that stuff."
"I wasn't asking for a story."

He glanced at you. "Fine. Today. In 4 hours, Suho told D.O to make you lunch. I heard you were going to the library after everyone leaves. You'll meet the boys and I in there. Now make a scene so no one suspects a thing," he demanded.
You glowered at him. "I'd be happy to," you hissed. You rose from your seat, dropping your book on the ground. "Now leave!"
Kai glared at you before he turned away. He silently chuckled to himself. *She may have this temper, but she's a good actress.*

****

The midterms were passed out and the classrooms grew silent through out the day. The teachers walked up and down the aisles in of the classroom with a box. Students put all of their belongings that would distract them from the midterms in the box, as one of the teachers reading off their guides. "Water or a soft drink is allowed in the exam, food is not allowed. During the exam, please respect and be considerate to your fellow students – be as quiet as possible. If you have any questions or problems during the examination, please raise your hand. If that does not get the instructor's attention, throw something at her/him. Whatever you do - please do it quietly. And do it well!"

You sighed as you held your pen, on the first question of the page. Empty your mind of all things and focus, your mind tells you, quoting Suho's email. Focus on your midterms, not him. You sighed once more, and finally focused on your midterm. Your mind completely off of other non-important things. Including him.

Just 2 hours in the midterm, it started to snow again, outside. But no one seemed to notice, and were all still focused on their midterms. 2 hours more had passed. Midterms ended, students ran out the school, relieved that it was over for a day. Too bad there were more throughout the whole week.

You walked into the library, meeting the librarian, principal, and, of course, Suho's friends. You ignored the boys's presence and approached the principal and the librarian. You looked around the library. No one was in there, except for a couple of students who were checking out books. "Why is no one here?" you asked.
"You're the only one that I'm letting take the midterm that you missed yesterday. Like I said, you need to pass the midterms," the principal said.
You shrugged carelessly. "Okay. But why are they here?"

The principal glanced at the boys. "Them? Oh, they're always here," she said. She gave you the midterm. "Try your best to finish it."
You sighed and took the papers, walking to a table far in the back, well, at least, far away from the boys.

****

Within 3 hours, you had finished the midterm and returned it back to the principal. The boys were all over the library, looking for something to do. The principal looked at you. "Finished already?" she asked as she skimmed quickly through the answers. You nodded. "Perfect. You may go," she said. You left the library, leaving the boys behind.

​Chanyeol looked through a random book. "Is Eunbi done yet?"
The librarian looked at them. "Aren't you five leaving? I'm closing the library."
"We're waiting for Eunbi noona," Sehun said.
"Eunbi? She already left," the librarian said.

"She did?" Chanyeol said. The boys looked over at the table that you sat in and found you gone. They all rushed out of the school, searching for you.

****

"I'm home," you called out.
Daejung ran out of his room. "Noona, did you get Suho hyung's email?" You nodded.

The door burst open, and there stood 5 boys. Daejung blinked and you turned around. "Why'd you leave without telling us?" Chanyeol said between breaths.
You shrugged. "Because. I don't want you people to follow." You turned back to Daejung. "You were saying?"

"He told me that if you get home, get on webcam to see him." Daejung beamed.
"Seriously? Doesn't that guy sleep at all besides worrying about a girl?" Kai said.
You and Daejung ignored the boys presence. "Why do they keep ignoring us?" Sehun whined.
"Their siblings. So they ignore us since they don't like us, I'm guessing," D.O said.
Sehun pouted. Daejung raised an eyebrow. "Aren't you a little too old to be doing those cutesy faces?"

Sehun glanced at Daejung. "Yah! I'm the youngest out of the group!" he said with a lisp.
Daejung leaned towards you. "What is he saying?"
"Sehun has this lisp thing," Kai said. "So, you don't have to listen to him then."
Sehun glared at Kai.

"Well, it was great meeting you guys. Now go home," you said and pushed them towards the door.
"Whoa! Wait! Suho said that D.O has to make lunch for you now!" Baekhyun said.
"Why would he tell him to do that?" you said.
"Since he always cooked for you..."

You rolled your eyes. "He stopped cooking for us a long time ago," you said.
"Well, he told us that he wants D.O to cook for you guys. Now you guys have a personal chef. Chef D.O.!" Chanyeol said.
Daejung's eyes rounded. "You cook?!" he asked D.O. D.O nodded. Daejung turned to you. "NOONA! ACCEPT IT!"

The boys laughed. "Seems like you like to eat," Chanyeol said and patted Daejung head. "What's your name?"
"Daejung," he replied with a beam.
"Daejung? I'm going to call you DJ from now on," Chanyeol said.

You eyed the boys. "Well it was nice meeting you all, again. Now leave," you said.
"No noona! If they're friends of Suho hyung, then they're our friends too!" Daejung said.
You looked at your brother and sighed. "Fine. But I'm going to tell you all the same thing I told Suho, I'm not your friend."


​A bit of a long update. ._.
I dunno what to write anymore.
One last day for the voting! But I'm just going to say that it might be Lay that's winning. LOL