Yeah, I Like You. You Just Don't Know Yet

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8_sbOQYNFo


You entered your apartment with Kai and found Suho and Daejung sprawled on the living room floor. They didn't seem amused as usual. You heard rustling in the kitchen, thinking that it's D.O again, but once you entered the kitchen, you found the girl that you met earlier at the restaurant. The girl turned to look at you, expecting it to be Suho. She had a snobby look on her face, not pleasant at all. You felt as if you were now unwelcome in your home. Kai came in and found you and Seulki having a staring contest. He glanced at Seulki, his brows furrowed, lips pressing into a straight line. 

"Suho oppa~" she called out. It took Suho a minute to groan and get up, walking to the kitchen. "Who are these people?" she asked, eyeing you and Kai. "I thought this was your place."
"And I thought you had good hearing, but it turns out that you're already growing older than me that you didn't hear what I said. I. Don't. Live. Here."
You and Kai exchanged glances. Seulki shrugged. "Oh well, I'm still going to cook for oppa~" she said.
You, Kai, and Suho rolled eyes, obviously annoyed with her cutesy sayings and aegyo.

D.O came running into your apartment. "YAH! WHO DARE GOES INTO MY-" he paused when he saw Seulki. He took the whisk that was in her hand and glared at her. "MY KITCHEN. MY FOOD. MY JOB TO COOK. MY FRIEND'S HOUSE. GET AWAY!" he exclaimed and gave Seulki a light shove. But Seulki didn't give up.
She took the whisk from D.O and pushed him out of the way. She shrugged, "I don't give a crap. Suho oppa's hungry and I have to make him something."
"THAT'S MY JOB!" D.O shouted.
"AND I NEVER SAID I WAS HUNGRY!" Suho argued.

Sighing, you walked to your room, away from the scene. Kai followed you and closed the door. "It seems like Suho is the Fallen Angel now," you said.
Kai chuckled. "Nah, only when that creeper is with him."
"I thought she didn't want Suho anymore. Isn't that why she left him?"
Kai shrugged. "Something must've made her change her mind. Some thing... Very scary."
You stared at the ground. "Does she have this mental thing or something?"

"Not that I know of. When Suho hyung met her, she was like you. Well, at least she could attract guys even when she was a Fallen Angel," Kai joked. You glared and threw a pillow at Kai. He chuckled. "I'm kidding. Seulki was way different from you when she was that kind of person. She seemed like those muted people who attracts guys to her with her looks, but her glares scare people." Kai looked at you. "Why are you suddenly talking about them?" he asked.

​You shook your head and hugged your knees to your chest. "I don't know..." You looked at Kai. "Random question, but... How do you know if you're falling in love with someone? You probably had that feeling many times, considering you were popular in school."
Kai looked at you. "Correction, I have not gotten that feeling many times. Just once. Why do you ask? Are you falling for someone already?" he asked with a grin.
You sighed and rested your chin on your knees. "I don't know. I get this weird feeling when I'm with this one person, but then I feel secure when I'm with the other. But every time I see those two, I'm a completely different person."

Kai cocked his head to the side. "Uh-oh. Fallen Angel is getting into a love triangle," he said and drew a triangle in midair. He softly smiled and looked at you. "But if you really want to know if you are falling in love then... How do you feel around that person?"
"Different."
"Heart pace?"
"Rapid."

​Kai touched your forehead. "Wah~ You must really be in love," he said with a grin. He blinked. "Are your cheeks turning pink?" he asked. You hid your face. He chuckled. "Kidding," he said.

****

Everyone watched as Seulki attempted to feed Suho at dinner. She didn't care that all eyes were on her, but she wanted Suho's eyes on her. Instead, Suho watched you as you talked to Kai. Suho sighed and stood up, which made everyone's attention go to him. He grabbed Seulki's arm and pulled her away. "I'm taking Seulki home," he announced and pulled Seulki out of the apartment and to his car.

"Yah!" Seulki shouted as Suho pushed her into his car.
Suho got into the driver's side of his car. "What part of 'leave' don't you understand?" he hissed. He sped into Seoul, towards Seulki's apartment.
"And what part of 'I won't leave you' don't you understand?!"
Suho didn't dare look at her. He paid attention to the freeway in front of him. "Can't you just leave and find someone else? I did," he said.

Seulki scoffed. "Yeah. But on White day, she rejected you. Didn't you hear her?!"
"She misunderstood," Suho said.
"Psh, yeah right."

Suho pulled over at the side of the road and unlocked the doors. "Get out."
Seulki glared at him. "No."
Suho exhaled sharply and got out of his car, going over to the passenger's side, opening the door. He grabbed Seulki's arm and pulled her out of the car. He shut the door and went to the driver's side and drove off. He sighed, glad that he was finally away from Seulki. But now, he couldn't help but think of what happened on White day.

'Eunbi, meet me in the park after school.' Suho grinned when you had texted him back, telling him that you will meet him. *Today, is the day, Kim Joonmyun. Confess before someone else steals her away.* He looked at his watch. Only 5 minutes away from getting to see Eunbi again. He walked out of the boys' locker after gym and headed towards the door as soon as the bell rang. Kai followed Suho out and grabbed his shoulder. "Hyung, where are you going?"

Suho smiled. "It's White day. I have to do something," he said.
"Ahh~ Off to confess to Eunbi?" Kai said and smirked.
Suho looked at Kai. "How'd you know?"
Kai took out Suho's PDA from his blazer pocket. "You're not good at hiding these things," he said. Kai patted Suho's back. "Good luck hyung," he said.

Suho glanced at Kai. "I have a question for you." Kai looked at Suho. "You don't.. Perhaps... Are you in love with Eunbi too?" he suddenly asked.
Kai's eyes rounded. "Em... I... For now, she's my friend. But I don't know my feelings for her," Kai said and walked away.
Suho sighed and made his way out of the school and to the park.

He found you sitting on a park bench, waiting for him. Suho cleared his throat and walked towards you. You stood up as soon as he approached you. Suho grinned. "You came."
You nodded. "Of course I would," you said.
He shyly smiled and scratched his head. He took your hand. "Eunbi, since it's White day, I have something to tell you." You waited for him to say. "Kim Eunbi, I like you."

A smile lit up on your face. You were about to say something, but then you heard Suho's name being called. You and Suho looked to see who called him and found Seulki. "Suho oppa~" she called again and hugged his arm as soon as she approached him.
You looked at Suho and patted his hand on yours. "I like you too, friend," you said. "Why wouldn't friends like each other?" You grabbed your bag and slung it over your shoulder.
Suho slightly frowned. "No- That's not what I mean-"
"Suho oppa~" Seulki called again.

Suho shot a glare at Seulki. "You ruined my chance. Are you happy now?!" He yanked his arm away from Seulki and walked away.

Suho sighed as he remember that moment. Right now, he regretted that he ever loved Seulki. And right now, he wants to be with you. He drove to your place and found the place vacant. Only you were in the apartment. You looked up. "Suho, you're here. The others went out to get ice cream," you said.
"So they left you alone here?" he asked as he sat down next to you on the sofa.
You nodded. "Yeah." You glanced at him. "So how did things go with you and Seulki?"

Suho exhaled. "She's so annoying. She won't leave me alone," Suho said.
You blinked. "Ever since she came, you've changed," you said.
Suho looked at you. "Really?"
You nodded. "You turned into me."

Suho chuckled. "Well, if you see me blow up, it'll be because of Seulki. I have no idea what she wants with me. I should just find the girl that I like and just elope with her, asap."
You raised a brow. "Why elope?"
"If I have a wedding with the girl I like, Seulki would just crash it. Eloping is better. Or I can just throw her off a cliff and make it look like an accident."

You frowned. You've never seen this side of Suho before. "Is she giving you a lot of stress?"
Suho exhaled of exhaustion and rubbed his temple. "Kinda."
"Then why don't you tell her to find someone else?"
"I tried every thing, nothing works." Suho paused and looked at the clock. "How long has it been since the boys have been gone?"

You shrugged. "15, 20, 25?"
Suho raised a brow. "15, 20, 25 seconds? Minutes? Hours? Days?"
"Sure," you said, obviously didn't even notice how long the boys have been gone. 
Suho chuckled, his phone vibrated in his hand. 'Hyung~ We'll be gone for at least 2 hours. Don't ask why! -Sehun' Suho looked at you. "They won't be back for the next 1 or 2," he said.

"1 or 2 what? Days? Weeks?" you asked.
Suho grinned. "Exactly."

****

At least an hour had passed. It was almost 10 PM. Suho flipped through the channels on the TV while you sat next to him. Just going through the channels, Suho felt a light weight on his shoulder. He glanced to his side and found that you had fallen asleep, your head rested on his shoulder. He smiled. *Fallen asleep already?* He set down the T.V. remote and got his hands under your back and knees. He slowly lifted you up, cautious about not making you wake up. He walked to your room and set you down gently on your bed, pulling your blankets over you. He gently brushed your bangs away from your eyes and gazed at you. *One day, I'll get my chance and tell you how I really feel.*


Yep. One secret out. ouob Longish, shortish, update.