She's Leaving?

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlFJ36Vv9TQ


Ever since Seulki had came back to Suho's life, you felt as if you grew apart from him. You hated that feeling, but at least Kai was still by your side. Suho felt the same. He felt as if Seulki was pulling you and Eunbi apart. Now he thinks that he'll lose his chance with you. His smile wasn't appearing often like usual, and he seems to be more stressed than before. But for once, he finally gets a day off away from Seulki. To spend his day off, he spends it with you and his friends, and Daejung at the Han River.

You and the boys laid in the grass field. For once, you all got some peace and quiet. Suho sighed happily as he laid down on the grass. "I finally feel so... Relaxed now that Seulki's not with us," Suho said.
You smiled. "Where did she go anyway?" you asked.
Suho shrugged. "Somewhere with her parents. Thank goodness."

"Suho oppa!" Seulki ran towards Suho. The boys groaned in annoyance.
"Spoke too soon," Kai said with a chuckle.
The boys sat up and watched as Seulki ran towards Suho. She pulled Suho up to his feet and beamed. "Oppa! My parents want to meet you!" She dragged him across the grass field and to a car, where Seulki's parents waited.

You and Kai exchanged glances. Suho politely bowed to her parents and they smiled in response. The two were too far for anyone to hear. "What are they saying?" Sehun asked.
Chanyeol squinted. "I can read lips. Just let me see," he said and watched the 4 talk.

"I hear your friends with Seulki," Seulki's father said.
"I near or friends with silky," Chanyeol said.
Seulki's mother smiled. "But she said that he was her boyfriend," she corrected.
" see saw he was her boyfriend," Chanyeol said.

Everyone's eyes were on Chanyeol. "That is not what they're saying," Kai said. "We'll just ask when Suho comes back." Chanyeol frowned and nodded.

​They continued to talk for the next 3 minutes. Suho bowed again, saying good-bye. Seulki stood in front of Seulki one last time with a pout. She stood on her tiptoes and gave Suho a quick peck on the lips. Suho froze. Seulki frowned and waved. You and the boys watched, confused. Seulki ran to her parents car and got in. She watched Suho as the car drove away. Suho walked back with a grin.

"What's with you? Are you slowly falling in love with Seulki again after that kiss?" D.O asked.
Suho sat down next to you. A bit close, too close. "No. But I'm happy as hell that her parents came and took her back to New York."
"Then why did she kiss you?" Chanyeol asked.
Suho shrugged. "I just let her. Since, she can never see me again."

"Well that was less drama than I thought," Sehun mumbled.
Suho looked at the maknae. "What?"
"Nothing," Sehun said innocently.

"Now we can all move on!" D.O said and looked at Suho. Suho grinned in response. He glanced at you and his smile faded, remembering that Seulki has gotten you further away from him. He felt as if you both don't have that special kind of relationship anymore. But now that Seulki has left, it's his turn to regain his relationship with you.


Weird, short update.
I just want this drama to get over with. Let's just stick to love triangle. ouob
This story will finish sometime this week or next week. oAo
YAY! 200 subbers.. ._. FINALLY LOL