You're Already Leaving?

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKEMs5P-Mk


"Where did Suho go?" you asked Daejung.
Daejung shrugged. "He left without mentioning anything. Did he say anything to you?"
"Well, he did say he was leaving for 3 days..."
"Any reason?"

You looked at your brother. "Don't be so nosey," you said. Daejung's nose twitched. You rolled your eyes. "Go to sleep. You had a long day." He frowned and walked towards his bedroom.

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. Your phone in your pocket vibrated. You grabbed your phone as you walked to your bedroom. 'Can we still talk? -Suho'
You sat down on your bed and quickly texted him back. 'Is there a reason you need to ask?'
His text came back seconds later. 'I just wanted to make sure...'
'I don't mind.'

It took Suho a while to text back. 'What's your relationship with Kyungsoo?'
You blinked. *What kind of question is that?* 'Nothing.'
'Are you sure? How come Kyungsoo knows so much about you?'
Silence. You soon texted back. 'He and I used to be close friends. Like, I'd tell him everything, he'd listen. He doesn't talk about himself as much.' After sending the text, you sent another. 'Which reminds me. How come you never told me about your life? I tell you a lot about mine.'

Minutes passed and at last Suho texted back. 'You don't want to know about my life. I don't even want to hear about it.'
'Why not? It can't be possible worst than mine.'
'Believe me. It's more worst than yours. ... Switch to phone calls.'

Just as you finished reading his text, your phone vibrated, your screen bought you to a different window. You answered it, "Is it really bad?" you asked.
"Kinda is," he said. You heard voices through the phone.
"Where are you right now?" you asked.
Suho chuckled. "You sound like you're being overprotective."
You rolled your eyes. "Shush. I'm just wondering," you said.
A long pause of silence. "I'm at the airport," he said.

You blinked. "The airport? Where are you going?" you asked.
Another pause of silence. "Eunbi, the reason I called you is because I have to tell you something. The reason I transferred to your school is because my friends were there, and they always supported me. They helped me find my parents. And I'm on my way to finding them now."
You listened to him. And the only thing you could say was, "When are you coming back?"
Silence. "I don't know... But if I don't find my parents, I'll just have to give up and come back." Another moment of silence. "Promise me one thing, Kim Eunbi."

"What is it?" you asked.
"Continue to smile like I thought you. If Daejung calls me and complains to me that you've turn back to your original self... Well, I don't know what I'll do, but once I think of it, that's what I'll be doing!"
You laughed. "Okay. I promise. Geez, what's with all the promises today?"
"Promises are a good thing. You better not break your promise, missy." You heard him softly laughing. "One more thing. Go outside for a minute," he said.

You blinked and walked out of your room, headed for the front door. You heard a click, Suho had hung up. *What-* You opened the front door, revealing a tall male with an angelic smile that you had grown to like. "I thought you were at the airport."
"I lied. But I will be going in a few hours. But before I leave, I'd like to see you smile one last time."

You eyed him. "Why?"
"It's a priceless smile. I may not be able to see it ever again," he said. "Please?" He put his fist to his face and, "Buing buing~" You couldn't help but let out a wide smile. Suho grinned. "That's the smile that I'll always remember." He held up his phone. "And I'll get to see it everyday too! Keep that smile," he said.
You laughed. "Why? Are you really going to miss me that much?"
"Psh, I'll miss everyone here. But, I guess I'll miss you the most," he said with a tender smile. His smile faded away. "I have to leave soon. And I can't believe I'm saying this, but, it was a pleasure meeting you, Eunbi. And for once, I say thank you," he said. "I shall leave," he said. "Keep in touch! Call me anytime. And if you have any questions about me, just ask Kai. If he is willing to speak to you, that is." He smiled. "I'll see you soon," he said. As he walked away, he gave you a quick peck on the cheek.

You froze. *What was that?* Your cheeks slightly colored pink as you watched Suho walk away. *What the heck?*


5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Drama starts NOW. Short upate. ouo