I See You Smiling. Smile Again

I Met a Guardian Angel

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kk41gEBD_E


The classroom door opened. "May I see Kim Eunbi? She'll be away for a bit," the secretary said.
All eyes shot to you. Your teacher looked at you and nodded. You sighed and stood up, walking towards the door as your classmates watched you leave. You stood in the hallway where you saw the principal and her secretary. "Kim Eunbi, you do know that you're failing this semester, correct?" the principal said. You sighed and nodded. "Winter is almost coming, mid-terms are also coming. You have to pass it. And the other exams in the future. Or you won't be graduating with your... Classmates," she said. "Try to get better grades next semester and start listening in classes," she said and walked away.

You watched as she left. *What is she? My mother?* Shaking your head, you walked into the classroom and sat down in your seat. Suho looked at you. "Everything okay?" he whispered.
You didn't answer but shrugged. You propped your chin on the palm of your hand and your eyes slowly closed.

****

School soon ended, you headed out of the school and went straight to Daejung's school. Just outside of his school, you saw a group of kids at the gates. Walking closer, you saw a boy standing in the middle of group, scowling. You stood next to the group and crossed your arms."Yah, what do you brats think you're doing to my brother?" you said, bitterly. 
The group looked at you. One of them scoffed. "This is your brother? I feel sorry for you... For having a stupid brother!" The group laughed at the stupid joke.

Rolling your eyes, you grabbed the boy by his collar. "Good job, you made a lame joke, wanna hear another?" He waited. "There isn't any more lame jokes because you--" A hand appeared on your wrist. You blinked and looked up, seeing Suho.
"Hyung!" Daejung exclaimed with joy. You frowned.
Suho had the usual smile on his face. He turned to the kids. "If you leave Daejung alone for the rest of the year," he held out a bag of candy. "You guys get this."
The kid that made the lame joke gazed at the bag of candy and rapidly nodded. He grabbed the bag and ran away with his friends.

Suho stood up straightly with a satisfied grin. "That'll get them off your back," Suho said to Daejung.
Daejung grinned and bumped his fist against Suho's. "Thanks. Eunbi noona's threat wouldn't do get them to stop," Daejung said.
You glared at him. "At least I tried," you said. You glanced at Suho. "What are you doing here any ways?" you mumbled. "Don't you have work to go to?"
Suho shrugged. "I'm taking days off. Plus, I promised Daejung that I'd--"
"Really?!" Daejung interrupted. "Then let's go to Everland!"

You raised a brow. "Aren't you friends getting suspicious of you leaving them a lot?"
Suho shrugged. "They don't mind," he said.
You sighed. "Well, since you two are going, I'll be off to work," you said and turned around.
Suho grabbed your wrist. You glared at him. "Come with us," Suho said.
"I think I'll pass. I see you too much now. It would be best if I don't see you for at least a week."

"Hmm... Speaking about a week, I'll be gone tomorrow and won't be back until next week. Enough time for you," Suho said.
Daejung frowned. "A week without hyung? It's like another week eating Eunbi noona's cooking!"
Suho chuckled. "Don't worry, kid. A week will pass by like this," he snapped his fingers. Suho grinned and held out his hand. "Let's go to Everland then." He looked at you. "I'll feed him tonight. And I'll make sure he'll gets home safely," Suho said and walked away with Daejung.

****

The front door opened. Daejung and Suho walked inside, finding the TV on, and the kitchen lights on. Daejung shook his head in disapproval and walked into the kitchen. Suho looked at you. You were on the sofa, asleep, laying in a awkward position. He softly smiled and Daejung walked into the living room with a can of soda in his hand. "Is she usually like this?" Suho asked.
Daejung looked at you. "Sometimes when I don't come home until midnight," Daejung said. "I'm going to go take a shower." He walked away.

Suho glanced at you. He cocked his head to the side. He smiled when he had noticed how peaceful you looked than seeing your usual scowling face. He slipped his hands under your knees and back, lifted you up effortlessly. He walked down the hall and into your room. He set you on your bed, careful to not wake you up. He sighed and looked around your room.

Not many things in your room. No pictures or posters or decorations on your wall. Just, plain, white walls. His eyes shifted towards your nightstand. A picture frame sat on the nightstand, next to the lamp. He bent down to get a closer glimpse of the picture. A happy family in the picture. All smiling. One smile caught his eye. The young you smiled as best as you could. Dimples showed, same as your brother. 

Suho looked at you. "Have you ever smiled before in your life?" he asked.
You glanced at him. "Nope, and I'm not planning to," you said and walked away.

​Suho chuckled. "And she lied about never smiling before in her life.." he softly mumbled to himself. He glanced at you. "You've smiled before in your life. You just wanted to stop smiling because of the loss of your family. This time, I have to get you to smile like that again," he muttered. Smiling, he left the room and apartment after saying his good nights to Daejung.


​Short update. Sorry I didn't update all day. >< LAZY~