The Fallen Angel

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kVfJgY9kyI


The bell rang, school had ended. You sat down on the gymnasium bleachers, one earbud in your ear, your feet lay on the seat in front of the row you sat in. You took out a sandwich and munched on it as you twirled the cord of your earbuds around your finger. No one was was in the gym except for you. A loud bang came from the doors from the court. Your eyes shifted to the entrance of the basketball court. In came in six boys. You sighed and plugged your other earbud in your other ear, loud music shrieking out of the buds.

"And this is the gym," Chanyeol said as he grabbed a basketball.
Suho's eyes shifted to the bleachers. His eyes landed on you. A soft smile appear on his face. "Hyung!" D.O shouted and threw the basketball at him. The basket ball hit Suho in the stomach, Suho stumbled back. D.O followed Suho's gaze. "Is that Eunbi?"
Chanyeol patted Suho's back. "Remember, stay away from the devil!" he whispered.

You pulled out your earbuds and wrapped the cord around your mp3 player.
"That'll be hard, considering Suho sits next to her in class," D.O said. "No matter how hard he tries, she'll be around him for the whole day."
Chanyeol dribbled the basketball, "I don't think she'll last a day sitting next to--" He jumped back after hearing a loud bang echo in tehe gym.
Suho looked back at the bleachers and found you gone.

****

You sighed as you waited for your brother to come out of his school. You stuffed your hands in your school blazer. You heard their bell ring and the gates slowly opened. All of the students ran out, to their parents arms and cars. You waited and waited until all the students were gone, but you didn't see your brother. Your phone vibrated. You looked at the caller ID and sighed, walking up to the school.

You walked into the teacher's office and saw your brother standing next to his teacher. Daejung had a scowl on his face, his arms were crossed, and a cut was on his nose. "Miss Kim, I'm sorry to say this, but your brother is going to be suspended for a week," the teacher said. Without saying another word, she turned and walked away.

You sighed and faced your scowling brother. "Yah, Daejung. This is at least your second time getting in a fight. And it's only been 3 months of school. You do realize that if you get suspended again, you're getting expelled," you said as you poked his forehead.
Daejun rolled his eyes. "It's not like it's a big deal. That Dongho kid asked for it," he said.
You rolled your eyes and walked out of the school with him.

****

You walked into your apartment with your brother. "Why are you making it such a big deal? It's not like you don't get in fights. You get sent home almost everyday."
"Mine are different than yours," you said.
Daejung crossed his arms as he eyed you. "So you don't get angry whenever anyone gets in your way?"
You ignored his comment and pulled out $30 from your purse. "This is for tomorrow. Use it to eat and whatever. Don't use it for something stupid--"
"Yah, noona. I know," he said
You sighed and pulled out another $20. "This is for dinner. Don't eat those things that got you sick last time. I barely have enough money for this place and I don't think I can afford a hospital room either," you said. "I'll be home at 9. Sleep early." You slammed the door closed and headed off to your job.

****

"One medium size ice coffee and a slice of cheesecake for Table 4!" the manager ordered.
You poured ice coffee into a clear plastic cup, putting the lid and straw on. You headed over to the cake display and sliced a piece of cheesecake, putting it on the plate. You headed over to Table 4 with the two orders. The table got silent as you approached it. You glanced up and met the 5 boys and their 'guardian angel' sitting there. You ignored their silence and set the ice coffee and cheesecake on the table, and walked away without saying anything.

Suho watched as you walked away. "She works here?"
Baekhyun shrugged. "We don't know. We haven't been here... On Mondays."
Suho raised a brow. "What do you mean?"
"This place just opened last Tuesday. But we've never seen the Fallen Angel here," Chanyeol explained. "Probably because she was working in the back with the coffee."

"One small latte!" the cash register person shouted.
You poured the latte into a small cup and gave it to the customer. You let go of the cup, once you thought the customer had it in his hand, but instead, the latte fell onto the ground. You sighed. *Seriously? Weakling.*
"Uh, sorry, we'll make you a new one. Eunbi! Mop this up!" the manager said.

You sighed and grabbed the mop and walked to the front, where the brown liquid lay. Just as you were about to mop up the coffee, a pair of feet stood in front of it. You looked up and looked away in disgust. Suho smiled at you. "It's nice to see you here," he said.
You ignored him and mopped up the coffee, purposely running the mop into Suho's sneakers.
He chuckled. "Thanks for the coffee," he said. You rolled your eyes and looked at him. "I don't think we introduced ourselves properly." He held out his hand. "I'm Suho," he said with a smile.

You looked at his hand and back at him. "You should know my name just from listening to your annoying 'posse' over there. And you're right. We did not introduce ourselves properly." Suho gave you an angelic smile. "Yes, my name is Eunbi. And note this." You stood in front of him. "Don't talk to me. Don't think that we're friends just because we sit next to each other. And don't. Get. In. My. Way," you said and walked away.

Suho blinked as he watched you leave. Chanyeol rested his elbow on Suho's shoulder. "Seems like your smile didn't charm her," he said with a laugh.


Satisfied. xD
Sorry for not updating all day, except for the first chapter. I had a really hard time thinking. ><
Wow. You guys are Aquatics. I would say Angel, but it's taken. ouo
Over 500 views and 100 subbers. <3