The Guardian Angel

I Met a Guardian Angel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wnNIAusAs0


It was a rainy day just as the school bell was about to ring. Students rushed inside, using their books or bags as umbrellas since the rain was unexpected. You walked coolly through the hallways with your hands in your pockets, earbuds in your ear, shrieking out music. Students ignored you as you walked down the hallways. "Yah, Kim Eunbi. Get those stupid ear things out of your ears," the principal said.
You looked at him with an unconcerned face and blew a bubble from your bubble gum. Of course, you just continued to walk away, with your music playing loudly.

Suddenly a group of girls came running out from their classroom, squealing like pigs. But you continued to walk away. "That's him! He's the guardian angel!" one of the girls said.
You continued to walk away, making bubbles from your gum. Suddenly the group of girls push their ways pass you. You glared at them. *What the--* You realized that they were gazing at the new kid, who had brown-red hair, walking into your classroom. You rolled your eyes and walked pass the girls and walked into your class.

As usual, you sat in the very back. You sat back in your seat and slung your legs up onto the desk. You took out your mp3 player and started playing with the cord of the earbuds. The school bell rang, and the teacher walked inside. You unhooked your earbuds from your mp3 player and wrapped it around the machine. You got your feet off the desk and lay your head down on the desk.

"Today, a new student will be joining us," the teacher said. "Meet your new student, Kim Joon Myun." The teacher looked at you. "Kim Eunbi. Head up," he demanded. You sighed and propped your head on your palm of your left hand.
The door slide opened and in came the boy that you saw earlier. He had a wide, angelic smile on his face. The girls stared at him as if he was some kind of supermodel that just happened to come in the wrong room. You rolled your eyes in disgust. "Hello, my name is Kim Joon Myun, but my friends call me Suho," he said, continuing to keep that smile on his face.

The teacher smiled. "Well, Suho, you are going to sit..." she looked around the room for an empty seat. Some of the girls pushed the boys they sat next to, our of their seats. "You will be sitting next to Eunbi," she said, pointing at you. "You will be table partners, hope you two get along well."
Suho continued to smile as he made his way to the back of the room, where you sat. He sat down in the seat next to you and gave you a smile. You didn't smile back, instead, you looked away.

"Psh, lucky ," one of the girls mumbled. You ignored her comment and started to doodle in your journal.

****

The bell rang for lunch, students rushed out of the room. Suho looked at you. "Excuse me, but can you show me where the cafeteria is?" he asked.
You turned to him and glared at him. Without saying a word back to him, walked away.

Suho blinked and watched you walk away. "Hyung!" Suho looked up and saw D.O waiting for him. Suho smiled and walked up to him as he slung his bag over his shoulder. D.O looked as the girls filed behind Suho when he walked out to the hallway. "First day here and girls are already following you everywhere," D.O commented as they walked down the halls.
Suho chuckled. "Well at least there's only one girl who's not," he said.

D.O looked at him. "Who is that?"
"It's the girl I sit next to. I think her name is... Eun... Eunbi?"
"Kim Eunbi? Man, I feel bad for you."
Suho looked at him. "Why should you?"
"Yah, Kim Eunbi is the most dangerous person in this school. She's stronger than the wrestling team. She'll break your wrist in one twist. Anyone who messes with her, and this school will be like hell. Just stay away from her, and do whatever she tells you to do."

Suho stopped walking to adjust his bag on his shoulder. *She's that bad?* He ran to catch up to D.O.
The two boys walked into the cafeteria and sat down at a table. "Everybody's scared of her. People call her the "Fallen Angel" of this place."
Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun sat down at the table. "Who are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked.
"Kim Eunbi," D.O said with his mouth full of food.
Suho chuckled. "I'm sure she's not that bad. She's just probably having those bad days or something," Suho said.

"Well that makes sense since she never has a good day," Chanyeol said as he poked his food.
"Hey hyung, maybe you could charm her with your smile," D.O joked.
Suho rolled his eyes and chuckled.


Yeah, I don't know why I called it 'The Guardian Angel' for this chapter anyways. xD
How's the first chapter? I know it's short. ;A;
Wow, almost 100 subbers over night, you guys are amazing. ouo <3