Perfect Jerk

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

 

“Oh My God! It’s Kris Sunbae. He’s the best looking in our school…wait no! In the whole country!” Ki Young Squealed.

*And my new made friend thinks he’s a god!* You thought, but then something made you curious.

“Wait, what is he so famous for?” You asked.

“What? You don’t know him?” Haneul whispered.

*I know him pretty well, and he is a jackass.*

“He went to our school, even though he can afford all those elite schools, he chose our school.” Mi Eun explained.

“He’s rich, he’s handsome, he’s smart and he’s so nice.” Na Eun agreed with her sister.

“He’s practically perfect.” Ki Young smiled and nudged you.

“Oh…” You nodded.

“Well, please line up in front of your leaders and they will take you around your building.” The MC said.

You and Ki Young walked over, and you met eyes with Kris. You saw him roll your eyes.

“Let’s avoid standing in front.” You asked Ki Young.

“Why? Shy? Kind look at Kris sunbae in the eyes?” Ki Young smiled at you.

You just laughed.

When the tour ended, you and Ki Young had been separated into different classes.

“I’ll talk to you later!” Ki Young smiled and walked with her fellow classmates into class.

You were with the last batch of student, and there was only a few of you.

“Here guys. This will be your first classroom. If you need anything, just ask the teachers or myself.

You were about to follow your friends into class when a hand blocked your way.

Startled you looked up and as expected it was Kris.

“So you decided to take my major too? You want to disturb the last year of my uni life?” He asked, with a hint of tease.

You were annoyed of how he assumed that you were one of these stupid annoying people.

“You know what Kris. Sunbae or not, I’m not going to give you any respect. If you are really nice as they say, don’t judge people for the first time you see them. In my case, don’t think that I am still emotionally attached to you like the younger me.” With that, you stomped of into your class.

*What is this girl? First she’s all shy and now she’s not afraid to show her anger. Annoying. But intriguing.* Kris thought and walked off to his class.

--

“The girls want to grab some coffee, want to join? We have another seat in Na Eun’s car. Now that you're in our group, it’s perfect number!” Ki Young smiled brightly.

“Sure!” You were glad that you had made new friends this quickly.

“Sorry, Ki Young hoobae, I have to take her home.” Someone had grabbed your wrist.

You and Ki Young both looked up and saw Kris standing there with his dashing smiled.

*WHAT THE MOTHER BEEP?! Why is he here? And why does he want to take ME home?* You were confused.

“K-Kris sunbae?” Ki Young looked at me with questioning eyes.

“Didn’t she tell you? ~~~~~-ah. Why didn’t you tell your friend you were living with me?” Kris said teasingly.

*Oh dear lord. Now she will think I’m a liar.* You grew worried.

“You live with Kris sunbae?”Ki Young asked.

“I didn’t think you would need to know that…sorry” You apologized.

“No…no…no. That’s fine. I just need time to…digest it.” Ki Young patted your shoulder. “I guess that’s a no for coffee today then…Maybe next time. Bye Kris sunbae.”

She slipped a sheet of paper into your hand.

“Here’s our number. Thought you might need it. Better text us your number okay?” Ki Young smiled and walked off.

You turned to Kris.

“What do you want?” You bitterly said.

“I want to take you home.”

“I thought you hated me.”

“I do.”

“Then why would you want to have anything to do with me.”

“Because I want to annoy you.”

“And you call me annoying.”

“You are. You’re stepping into my house. Popping my personal bubble like a pimple.”

“I was offered to ‘step into your house’. And Ew. Too much info.”

“But you agreed anyways.”

“Because Omonim loves me.”

“My mum loves you…true. But does she love you more than me? No. Blood is thicker than water.”

“Exactly.”

“Exactly what?”

“Exactly.”

“You’re talking nonsense stupid.”

“You’re not the only one with a Scholarship.”

Then he didn’t reply.

“Guess I won this time round hey?” You said and started walking away.

“I said I’ll take you home.”

“I’m fine.”

“Listen because you won’t be able to reject my offer.”

“Then it wouldn’t be called an offer. I’m going.”

You felt your body being lifted up swiftly.

“ARGHH!! Put me down. NOW!”

“No. Then you’d run away.”

Students were looking at you and Kris like some 9 eyed pig.

You covered your face mortified.

“Who’s she?”

“I want to be carried by Kris.”

“Me too!”

“See? So many people would live to be in your position right now.”

“Well I’m not one of them am I?” you mumbled while holding onto your bag tightly.

“You actions aren’t going with your words. You’re not squirming or anything.”

“Yeah. Cuz I get a free ride. What else can get better?”

“Always with the comebacks.”

“Well, got to put up with me for 4 years don’t you?”

Soon you go to the car park. He opened the door and sat you in there. He started driving but stopped at an unfamiliar place.

“Hey…this isn’t your house.” You said.

“I said I’ll take you home, but I didn’t say when.” Then he unbuckled your seatbelt and told you to get out.

You hesitated but got out anyways.

“So what are we exactly doing here?” You looked at your watch and it was already 5:30 pm.

“Dinner. Parents wanted to eat dinner here.” He said and locked his car.

You followed him in without a word.

During dinner, there were little conversations about your life during school years as well as your family.

“So we have a special gathering on Saturday and would love you to come. Wu Fan, I would like you to accompany ~~~~~.” Mrs. Wu said.

“That would be a great idea.” Mr. Wu agreed.

“Take her out shopping tomorrow okay?” Mrs. Wu requested of Kris.

“Yes omma.” He nodded like an obedient boy.

“I want you to look dazzling! After all, I would like to introduce you to our high school friends. They all know your father and mother.” Mrs. Wu was happy all by herself.

You nodded and just smiled.

After that you went home, just like no interesting events happened between you and Kris.

“See. Now I have to take you shopping.” Kris sighed.

“You didn’t have to agree did you?”

“I said yes because I’m nice. And plus, I don’t want my date to look dishevelled at the social gathering of only the elite society.

“Eneminimine! Well I don’t give about my date.” You mimicked.

*Oh, this is going to be a long and fruitful year.* You both thought at the same time then glared at each other.

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :D

comments make me a happy child!