THAILAND!

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

HEY GUYS! I have good news AND bad news. WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT TO HEAR FIRST? Hehe, how about the bad one! The main storyline will be ending soon…so just a few more chapters. BUT! I DECIDED TO INCORPORATE MORE! So here’s the good news. I’m adding one or some side stories, maybe it will or maybe it won’t interest you, but I felt that I wanted to extend the story a bit more…well that’s the good news from me. I will be using the few following chapters to write for the side stories. Please anticipate them a bit! Have a nice day guiz. CIAO <3 –seoul-dragons


--

“We just want one room to fit around 20 people.” Kris said to the other person on the other line in English.

“I’m really sorry young Mr. Wu, but we have the largest room for 10 people.” The receptionist said.

“I guess that should be alright then. But please have them next to each other. And please make sure to organize 2-3 resort staff to be on duty at all times. Just in case they need something.” Kris requested.

“I’ll be sure to organize the best staff. Young master Jong Dae is present and wanted me to pass to you to email him the schedule.”

“I’ll do that. I’ll see you in 3 days.”

Kris had organized for Exo, your friends and you to go on a vacation, especially for Valentine’s day. He had organized for a trip to Thailand which was perfect because Korean was cold and Thailand was hot. It was supposed to be a surprise that he was going to tell you about it tomorrow.

After Kris sent 4 of the remaining EXO guys their tickets because the other 7 were already at Chen’s Resort, he place 6 remaining tickets on the table.

“OI GIRAFFE! DINNER!” You barged into his room. Kris tried to his the tickets. “GOSH! No need to hide your stash. I know you watch it anyways.”

“Here we go again. The sarcastic remarks of the famous Kang ~~~~~.”  Kris sighed.

“Stop being fussy tall kid. What are you hiding?” You took a peek.

“Nothing.”

“What is it?” You pouted.

“I’ll tell you later.”

“You always said that.”

“And you say that you’re not childish.” Kris ruffled your hair.

Taking your chances, you opened his draw, being a very curious girl.

“Hey!” Kris reached to close the drawer but you already pulled the tickets out.

“Lee Ki Young? THAILAND? MIEUN? THAILAND 13th of Feb THAILAND?” You gasped. “Kris. Please tell me that this was your mum’s doings?”

“Oh yeah! My mother is so ninja! She just bought tickets and put it in my drawer.” Kris rolled his eyes jokingly.

“Do you have something to tell me?” You raised your eyebrow at him.

“I was going to sell you to the Thailand black market?” he shrugged.

“Seriously? You were going to sell my friends too?”

“Okay. I was going to take you guys on a vacation with the guys. Introduce them to the guys…and valentine’s day…” Kris mumbled the last bit.

“What? Never mind. When were you going to tell the girls? Aren’t you going to let them pack their suitcases? AND I FEEL BAD! AND WHY ARE SPENDING MONEY ON US?” you bombarded his head.

“HANG ON! One question at a time! I was going to tell you tomorrow. And I spend the money cause I want to.”

“Damn you rich people.” You waved your arms around aimlessly.

Kris caught you and sat you down. “I think your mind is unstable. Should I help you pack?” Kris suggestively.

“Stop it. You always speak inappropriately.” You sighed.

“What did I say that was inappropriate?”

“Your face says it all.”

--

“HANEUL! You’re early!” You excitedly greeted her as she headed toward the check-in line.

Everyone soon arrived.

“Hi! I’m Byun Baekhyun! Nice to meet you.” Baekhyun waved around.

“Excuse this guy, he’s a bit, frivolous.” Kris pushed Baekhyun away. (A/N: NOTICE HOW BAEKHYUN IS ALWAYS HYPERACTIVE. HE’S SO CUTE!)

“Nice to meet you. I’m Haneul! I’m also a bit cray cray. And these amazing people are my bestfriends. Mi Eun and Na Eun the twins, and Ki young the calm one.” Haneul introduced herself.

You could always count on her to be the confident one.

“Lets go. We’re going to be late!” Kai rushed the gang to hurry.

Tao had one earphone one, walked over to Ki young and helped her carry some baggage.

“No, I’m okay.” Ki Young uttered.

“I’ll help you. It looks heavy, noona.” Tao smiled and joined the cue.

Baek Hyun and Haneul saw this event and laughed.

“Did you see that?” Baekhyun pointed to you.

“What?” you obliviously turned around.

“Tao is ‘getting it on’ with Ki Young.” Haneul chuckled wildly.

“Guys, seriously, I think you guys are the one getting ‘in’.” You wacked them both on the head.

“HEY!” Haneul groaned and pointed. “Can’t you see?”

After Kris helped everyone check-in, Tao was helping Ki young with her carry on luggage.

“OHHHHHHH!” You gasped.

“Yeah.” Baekhyun jabbed your side.

“And you ask me why I don’t call you oppa. You’re just as immature as me.” You laughed.

About 8 hours later, you were in the Thailand Resort.

“Wow, they are seriously very cute. I’ve never met the rest of them.” Mi Eun whispered to you.

“I know they are, and you said Kris was Prince Perfect.” You giggled.

“I heard that.” Kris came up unexpectedly behind you.

You slightly jumped. “Woah……”

“Stop checking out my friends.” Kris joked.

“Alrighty then, I’ll just walk away from your love hate relationship." Mi Eun shuffled sideways.

The group unpacked into their own rooms. Everyone was in the same building but had different rooms. It was decided that everyone went their separate ways tomorrow because it was rare to go one vacation. It wasn’t slow that the night came and after chit chatting, the group fell asleep.

 

HI! :) Comment and SUBSCRIBE and all that jazz <3