School's Back!

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

2 months passed too quickly. And now you back at school as a second year. Kris would be in his first year of Masters.

“HANEUL!” You called when you saw her.

“~~~~~! Long-time no see!”

“What do you mean? We saw each other last week.” You said to her.

“A week is very long you know?”

“GIRLS!” The twins squealed and ran towards you.

“Mi Eun. Na Eun.” You hugged them.

You received a text.

-          ~~~~~! Coffee! It’s still early.
  -Ki Young.

“Ki Young wants to meet at the coffee shop.” You announced.

The four of you started walking across the road. You saw Ki Young and another figure next to her.

“Who’s that?” Mi Eun asked you guys.

“How should we know?” Haneul thought out loud.

“True.” Mi Eun meekly laughed.

When you got into the coffee shop, Ki Young waved at you.

“KI YOUNG-AHHHHHHHHHHH! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! LONG-TIME NO SEE!” Haneul screamed.

“We met last week woman. Calm your balls.” Ki Young raised an eyebrow.

“Exactly my point.” You said and went to order coffee for all of them. When you came back, Mi Eun had already started asking questions.

“Soooooooooooooooo…who is she?” Na Eun asked Ki Young, pointing to the girl next Ki Young.

“Oh. This is my family friend from overseas, Hyo Jin. She just came back to Korea and decided to attend our school. She’s also a medicine major.”

“Are you guys close?” Haneul smiled.

“Not really, because she’s always been overseas.”

“Second year?”

Hyo Jin shook her head. “First year, Masters.”

“SUNBAE~” Haneul pretended to bow.

Everyone cracked into laughter.

After coffee, everyone made their way into their new classes and you followed Ki Young. Luckily, you and she were to be in the same class.

Hyo Jin on the other hand was taken by the office and showed around the school by the receptionist.

“I believe that you will have a great time in Seoul Dae. Please attend all classes if possible.” The receptionist said and walked back to her office.

Hyo Jin looked around and saw a bright haired boy talk to the receptionist and hand over some papers.

“Thanks Kris-gun. I can always count on you.” The receptionist patted his shoulder. Kris walked back to his class.

*Kris. Even his name is handsome.* Hyo Jin thought while smiling.

Hyo Jin walked down the hall while trying to find her first lecture. She found the room for the lecture of ‘medicine prescription’. When she walked in, everyone was already seated and Kris was presenting a presentation he had prepared. It came to halt. Hyo Jin walked over to the teacher who was sitting at the bench.

“Song Hyo Jin. New student of Surgical Science. Okay. Class! This is our new transfer from USA. Her name is Song Hyo Jin. Treat her well!”

During the day, she made some new friends to hand out with. While walking down the hall, she saw Kris. He gave her a small smile.

*He seems so perfect.* She thought.

“Oh my god. Kris is so cute!” Her new friend sighed.

“Only if he wasn’t taken by the talking back .” Another commented.

“Dude, she’s never talked to you before. You only hate her because she’s dating Kris.” The first one laughed.

“Wait, he’s taken?” Hyo Jin asked.

“Yes. By the beauty and valedictorian of the students of Bachelor degree, Kang ~~~~~.” The first chirped. “She’s very pretty, and so smart.”

“She’s not that special.” The second grumbled.

*Kang ~~~~~? Isn’t that Ki Young friend?* Hyo Jin pondered. *Now I have something against her.*

Then she saw you being dragged into the cafeteria by Kris.

“Its her!” The second friend mumbled.

“Aw. Look at them. So cute!” Hyo Jin’s first friend cooed.

“Are you on my side or hers?” Second glared.

“It depends.” The first said jokingly. “So Hyo Jin, you jealous yet? All of the girls on campus are too afraid of doing anything.”

“I’m not.” Hyo Jin smirked. *I’m much hotter than her.* She looked down at her short shorts and slender legs.

You were quarrelling with Kris again because he dragged you away from your friends.

“I want to eat with them!” You grumbled.

“But I want to eat with you.” Kris whined.

“Don’t you have friends?”

“Yes, but I love you more.”

“Oh lord, not this again.”

“Eat with me.”

“On one condition.”

“Do I have to eat with your friends?”

You nodded.

“But then I don’t get to be romantic…”

“I don’t need you to be romantic. It’s gross.”

“You love it.”

“No I don’t. I’m leaving.”

“No you’re not.” Kris had once again picked you up and over his shoulders, then he walked to his car.

*Hmmmm…seems like ruining their relationship isn’t hard at all.* Hyo Jin thought.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New antagonist! Should we kill her? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!