Kiss

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

A tall female character stormed over and yanked Kris and you apart. Luckily Lay had caught you in time.

“Who’s she?” You whispered to Lay.

“Listen. It’s pretty self-explanatory.” He chuckled.

“Kris oppa! Why did you take her here? Who’s she?” The stranger whined and clung onto Kris.

You listened intently. *That’s exactly what I wanted to know.*

“Get off me Sae Ra.” Kris took her hand off him.

“But oppa. You’re supposed to be mine.” Sae Ra cringed.

“Who said? God? Because only his words matter.”Kris walked over and yanked you into his hold. “This is my girlfriend ~~~~~.”

Then he turned to you. “She’s a business mate’s daughter, Sae Ra. She’s studied in England so skin-ship is normal for her. Ignore it.”

You nodded.

Sae Ra glared at you then clonked towards you.

“What’s so good about you? Did you use witch craft to get Kris? You’re ugly and I highly doubt you’re smart or rich based on your face. Stupid.” Sae Ra screamed in you face.

*Who the does this rich think she was? Mother of God?* You thought angrily.

“Excuse you, but I think you’re the only one who is stupid. Who still believes in witch craft these days. And please go brush your teeth. Your breathe reeks of ignorance.” You smirked.

You admitted she was pretty, and likely smart. But there was a difference. She was a blind , and you were a girl who doesn’t give two s.

Sae Ra gasp and raised her hand to slap you.

“That’s enough Sae Ra.” Chanyeol stepped in and sized her up. He was quite tall too.

“Op..ppa.” Sae Ra stuttered.

Chanyeol looked down at her. “If you don’t want your parents to be mortified by your actions, I suggest you stop now. If you don’t, I’m afraid I will have to tell aunty and uncle to send you back to England where you will learn your manners…again.”

“Aunty and Uncle?” You muttered to Kris.

“Yeah. They’re cousins. Complete opposite huh? One talks like a rooster in the morning while the other is like a hamster.” Kris chuckled.

Sae Ra had no option and left, still glaring at you.

“So she was your girlfriend? I never knew that.” You said quietly to Kris.

“I already told you, I have never had one. Why? You jealous?” Kris wriggled his eyebrows.

You scowled. “Again. Being over-confident.”

“So what if you really do fall for me?”

“Then with the agreement, we separate.”

“But are you sure that you will admit to liking me?”

“I’m not a coward Kris. And I won’t fall for you.”

“Even if I say I still like you ever since we were young?”

“No one will fall for your tricks.”

“What would you do if I’m serious?”

“I don’t need to know what to do, because that day will never come.”

“Good.”

“Very funny.”

“I know I am. Don’t have to tell me.”

You scoffed and quietly walked over to the refreshments table. You quickly grabbed a glass of apple cider and sipped a little.

Kris pulled your glass away from your lips. “Still an alcohol ?”

You pulled back. “Not my thing. I hate alcohol.”

He picked up a glass of red wine and sipped it.

“Don’t get drunk on alcohol.”

“It’s red wine. It’s not going to do any harm.”

“Just warning you.”

“Worried about your boyfriend?”

“Don’t get too confident.”

He chuckled and put his glass to your lips.

“Try it.”

“No.”

“Just a sip?”

“I don’t fall into peer pressure.”

“I didn’t put crack in it.”

“Get away from me with your alcohol.”

“Aw. You’re no fun. Okay…just a sip? Please? For your adorable boyfriend?”

“Adorable? More like detestable.”

He held onto his chest and gasped. “Ouch! Bullseye with your harsh words.”

“Oh please.”

“Then try.”

“Why are you trying to make me drink alcohol? It’s not going to benefit you from anything.”

“Because I want to take your ity.”

“You know, if people heard our conversation they would misunderstand?”

“Then I’ll say it louder until you agree to drink. I WANT TO TAKE AWAY YOUR VIR…”

You forcibly covered his mouth and gulped down the red wine.

“Eugh. Tastes so bitter.” You tried to clean your tongue in your mouth.

“It’s nice wine. You just drank it too quickly. I didn’t tell you to drink it all.”

“Well you could have told me earlier.”

“We just had a kiss.” He randomly blurted out.

“W-what?” You widened your eyes.

“Yeah. We had our kiss.”

“Our freaking lips didn’t even touch.”

“But there is something called an indirect kiss.”

“It doesn’t count.”

Kris chuckled.

They say you only kiss the person whom you love and care about. It was a symbol of true love. A symbol of honestly and trust. A symbol of mutual relationship.

“I don’t know why you are laughing.”

“You’re right. It’s no big deal.” Kris said and pressed his lips onto yours.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi friends~

So I guess this is where the story gets interesting! On Kris’ side, he’s a teasing little devil, while you are a sarcasm queen. Read on!

 

 

Comment and Subscribe!

Comments make me a happy child :3