Kris & You

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

The next morning you woke up especially early to hand out valentines chocolate to everyone. You had prepared before the date of departure. For the girls you got them a strawberry heart sponge cake with vanilla chocolates. The guys received a chocolate heart sponge cake with banana milk. Mi Eun was also awake to help you prepare breakfast. You both decided to eat at the outdoor alfresco between the two villas. While you both were setting up the table, Kris groggily walked out of his room which he shared with Chen, Sehun and Luhan.

“Good morning sunshine!” You handed him a cold towel that was supplied by the resort.

“Morning.” Kris slumped onto the couch.

“Sunbae, it’s not good for you to lay down again after you just woke up.” Mi Eun pulled Kris

“I’m so convinced that they gossiped until 3 in the morning.” You chuckled with Mi Eun.

“XOXO, gossip girl.” Kris walked over to the table and helped you move the food onto the table and noticed the bundle of valentine’s day sweets. “IS THIS FOR ME? ALL OF THIS? Oh…you shouldn’t have.”

You gave him a funny look.

“ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?” Kris gasped.

“OH DEAR. OBSSESIVE KRIS WOKE MY UP.” Suho walked out of his room drying his wet hair.

“Good morning.” You waved enthusiastically. “Can you please wake the others up?”

“Sure.” He smiled and walked into the other rooms.

“Why can’t you be that enthusiastic when you talk to me?” Kris frowned.

“I called you sunshine, what more do you want?” You smacked him on the arm and motioned him to go help Suho.

“Alright alright.” Kris messed his hair and went with Suho.

“Hey ~~~~~, don’t you think Kris really loves you?” Mi Eun asked as she came out of the girls room after waking them up.

“To be honest, I feel emotionally attached to him. But for some reason I feel like something is going to come up if we are together.” You honestly said to her without noticing Kris and Suho coming out.

“Go for it.” Suho patted Kris’ shoulder and Kris smiled appreciatively back at Suho.

--

“OMG! CHOCOLATE!” Sehun and Luhan pranced around like headless chickens.

“Thanks ~~~~~.” Chanyeol gave you a hug.

“OI! Hands off my dongseng!” Xiu Min pulled Chanyeol off.

“Since when was she your ‘dongseng’?” Kai gave you a squeeze also.

“HEY! Since I did not trust myself to let her live with Kris.” Xiu Min laughed triumphly.

“And yet, she still lived with me.” Kris joined Chanyeol and Kai.

“Stop it baozi, you’re weird.” Chen stuffed a chocolate in Xiu Min’s mouth and pushed him into the two prancing around frantically.

“This is too fun.” Ki Young and Na Eun smiled with each other.

“Why don’t you speak to the guys?” Tao popped out of no-where.

Na Eun gave Ki Young a nudge. “Stop it.” Ki Young whispered. “We talked about this yesterday.” Haneul walked pass and sat down at the table.

Breakfast was finally over and everyone helped pack up. The gang each chose what they wanted to do and you, Kris, Haneul, Baekhyun, Chen and Lay ended up going to the pool and spa.

Dress in the same bikini Kris had bought for you when you went on the first trip with him, you came out of the villa holding sunscreen, tanning oil and a towel. You all walked to the man-made beach with Haneul and found the guys. Kris was fixing Lay’s hair for some apparent reason.

“That bromance.” Haneul joked.

“Of course.” Lay leaned on Kris’ shoulder and rolled his eyes.

The site was already set up similar to a picnic on the beach. Without you knowing, Kris picked you up and ran towards the water.

“HEYYY! PUT ME DOWWWWWWW…” Kris dunked you into the water.

After regaining from dizziness, you narrowed your eyes at Kris. “You have a death wish.” You chased after him put was a bit slower than him because of his amazing height. Kris slowed down and caught you instead. Holding you by the waist from the back, he picked you up and spun you around. The others finally jumped into the water and started splashing around. Eventually you felt puffed out and went out. Grabbing your sun hat, you placed it neatly onto your head and decided to buy a drink from the stand not far from there. As you were walking the wind caught onto your hat and swept it away.

“Oh…” You turned around and saw it in a life-guard’s hands. “I’m so sorry. Thank you.”

“That’s alright. Here’s your hat.” He gave it back while speaking English slowly.

“Thank you.” You smiled and was about to turn around.

“You look very pretty with the hat.” The life-guard complimented.

“Aww. Cheers.” You laughed with the little English you knew.

From afar, Kris was walking over and tapped your shoulder, somewhat jealous. “Let’s go get the drinks.”

“Not gonna ask if you’re jealous, because you obviously are.” You chuckled.

“SO NOT! JUST PROTECTIVE!” Kris replied.

“PROTECTIVELY JEALOUS!” You wagged your finger without turning back.

Kris ran up and hoisted you up onto his shoulder.

“STOP LIFTING ME! I’m heavy!” You kicked around.

“I’ve carried you 60 times. You’re not gaining any weight!” Kris walked to the drink hut with you dangling off.

“There they go again…” Sighed Lay while the others giggled.

“Don’t be jealous just because of your bromance with Kris.” Haneul high fived Baekhyun.

--

Kris was finally able to get some alone time with you because the others were to occupied doing their own things. Kris lead you elsewhere near the beach but it was secluded.

“Woah…why do you seem so sus?” You raised an eyebrow at him.

“Cause I am sus.” Kris winked. “Happy valentine’s day.” He pressed his lips on your forehead. You saw him reach for something behind the bushes. It was a bear, flower and chocolate in a basket.

You could feel your heart thumping gently. *Oh god.*

“Wow…make my gift feel lousy.” You pretended to be calm.

“Oh! There’s something else!” Kris pulled a box from underneath the basket. He opened it.

There were two simple white gold necklaces. One had the word ‘Love’ and the other one with your name.

“Thanks Kris. I don’t even know what to say.” You were gobsmacked.

“I love you. You are the best. You are so amazing. You’re better than David Beckham. Oh oh oh…You’re better than SHINee.” Suggested Kris amused.

“Oh yeah. Totally better than SHINee. No. Maybe ‘you’re so amazing’ is as far as it gets. ARE YOU EVEN OUT OF YOUR MIND TO COMPARE YOURSELF TO DAVID BECKHAM? No. Just no.” You jabbed him.

“Why do you hate only me?” Kris pouted.

“Cuz you’re such a tease.” You jumped on his back.

“Me? A tease? Never!” Kris you back to the beach while you were on his back holding the gift basket.

“HEY! WHERE’S MINE?” Haneul complained.

“Woman, you don’t even have someone who likes you.” Baekhyun grinned.

“YAH! Do you have a death wish?” Haneul greased Baekhyun down.

“Do they remind you of someone?” Kris asked you.

“Hmmm…us?” You questioned him back.

“No…don’t see it…” Kris shook his head while laughing.