You're Mine

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

“Go away.” You scowled as Kris sat down adjacent to you in the library study area.

“Well good to see you too sweetheart.” Kris cried imitating.

It been 5 weeks after Kris had returned from Thailand.

--

3 weeks ago

“Kris honey. Come to the main house!” Mrs. Wu said as soon as you and Kris stepped out from the car coming back from college. “~~~~~ come too if you want.”

Kris nodded and parked his car in the garage. When you entered the house, you saw Kris’ father and mother sitting down brightly smiling. Mrs. Wu waved you over patting the seat next to her. Obediently, you sat down. Kris sat on the single sofa on the other side. He gave you a small smile.

“Wu Fan, we have been thinking. Because you’re doing your masters, we want to send you over to Canada again to live with your Aunty. She says that there is a great position in the University of British Columbia. Through her connections, she can get you a scholarship if you try. So we want you to go to Canada once again and complete your studies. You have had no problems living there back then without coming back to see us so I expect you to stay there until your finish your 3 year course. I know I’m being irrational, but you have no reason to stay here. I hope you do attend the University of British Columbia.” Mr. Wu gave a speech.

Your eyes widened.

“But…I’m comfortable here.” Kris declined.

“Kris, we didn’t force you to do anything you didn’t, so instead, listen to us this once.” Mrs. Wu nodded at Kris.

“I’ll think about it. Please give me one month.” Kris stood up.

His parents thought about it. Mr. Wu gave a sigh. “Fine, one month is max. I will start the preparation.”

Kris nodded and grabbed your wrist dragging you away. When you finally got into your room, you thought deeply. Kris did not talk for 2 days unless it was something important which made you worry. 1 week later he had accepted the request of his father and mother, but asked for the remaining time to hang out with his friends.

--

You looked at Kris with a saddened heart. Did he really have to leave? You wanted him to stay here with you. You were too used to him being with you all the time. Through being awkward with each other, then hating each other for no apparent reason like children, then falling in love then out, you knew you were going to miss him. You would hate yourself for being selfish. It was for his future. As much as it’s cliché, you didn’t want to be the boulder in his way.

“Why the sad eyes? Isn’t my face beautiful enough to make you happy?” Kris pinched your cheeks.

*That arrogance.* You thought and become sad again.

“I know, I know. I’ll stop being vain.” Kris patted your head. You scowled. Kris smiled. “I’ll miss that face.”

“How many days left?” You played with your pen.

“Let’s not think about that.”

“Three.” You let out a whisper.

“How about we go out today? Me and you.” Kris suggested.

“That…would be nice.” You sighed but smiled.

You guys went home and changed into different clothing. After having some food at a street vendor, you both walked strolled down the high-end shopping district street. Kris would attempt to spoil you, but you would push it away. It really didn’t seem like you. If the jerk wanted to waste his money, you wouldn’t stop him, but not today.

“Come on kitty, don’t be sad.” Kris pouted.

“I’m not sad, just not in the mood.” You shrugged,

“Don’t lie,” Kris gave you a face. “You are too obvious. I know you are. That’s why I’m trying to cheer you up.”

“Since when were you the emotion expert?” You tried your best to argue but could find the right mood.

Kris took you hand and laced his fingers through it. “Since you won’t smile even if I buy you Gucci, let’s go somewhere else.” He dragged you to a bright street with small stalls and many lights. “This is my favourite hangout spot when I was in high school. I would make Xiu Min buy things for me because he was the only one I could whine to.”

“I would have thought Lay, that brotherly love.” You smiled.

“That’s it. Smile.” Kris held you closer. “So today, I will be Xiu Min and you will be me. Actually, that’s wrong to the next level. I’ll create memories so that it’ll last forever in our lives.”

“You make it sound like we’re never gonna see each other again.” You pushed his temples.

“Ahhhh…true, well, for however long it maybe then.”

“Actually. Forever sounds good.”

--

“Let’s buy this one.” Kris pointed to a ring in the street stall. The ring was simple but looks pretty old.

“Why? It’s pretty but there’s no point.” You said.

Without hesitation, Kris pulled out a 5,000 won and bought the ring. “You don’t want it? I’ll give it to my new Canadian girlfriend then.”

You scowled. “Fine. Not like it concerns me.”

Kris placed his finger on his lips. “Here. For you.” He reached from behind your ear and pulled out a white gold ring with a small cute diamond placed in the middle top ( http://s7ondemand4.scene7.com/is/image/Signet/5204194?$detail$ ) “You’re mine.” Kris hugged your waist tightly, and this time, you completely forgot the world and hugged him back.

 

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen, this is seoul-dragons reporting! I HAVE BEEN OBSESSED WITH VIXX! hehe...with that said, how was the chapter? I felt obligated to write one chapter before wednesday for some reason. My 2 week holiday is nearly over, which means I'll be finishing this story up in 1 week or so. I will start my new story soon but then again, it might take a while.

Anyways, Kris in this chapter is being a sweety as usual <3 love him heaps! his new hair and denim outfit is seriously making my ovaries burst ;) but i'm guessing some of you will smack me after this chapter :D anyways guys, gonna call it a night! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND THANKS FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING. Ciao <3

00:10 am

-seoul-dragons