Cheesy

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

Hyo Jin was walking around trying to find Kris. She saw his hair. Hyo Jin ran towards him and jumped on his back. Kris turned hoping it was you, but it wasn’t.

“What do you want Hyo Jin?” Kris snarled. And nearly swung her onto the floor.

Hyo Jin wobbled a little but stood up straight. “Thanks for the kiss last night.”

“I didn’t ing kiss you alright? Get that into your head. Is your skull that thick to not understand that I hate you?”

*Why is he still hung up her? They don’t love each other anymore. THEY BROKE UP!* Hyo Jin stomped her feet.

Kris walked off and Hyo Jin ran after him. You were just making your way to class when you walked in the opposite direction with Kris. He wanted to talk to you, but Hyo Jin stopped him right away. She hugged his arm and asked him what they were going to do afterschool. You’re shoulders deflated automatically and you walked off swiftly.

“What do you…Get the AWAY FROM ME!” Kris has finally burst. He knew what Hyo Jin was doing from the start, but did not bother to pay any attention, but lately, she’s been around him too much. “Don’t come near me, or else I’m not going to just stand still for you to annoy me.” Kris walked off to his class and left Hyo Jin embarrassed standing there.

You were quiet these days and your friends always felt worried about you. You were always deep in thought, and did not bother to take notes for class, eating at the right time nor did you go out. You went home at 5 that day after saying good bye to everyone quickly. You caught the bus and walked the rest of the way home.

You heated the already made dinner and quickly ate it. Ki Young sent you notes from class since you didn’t bother taking any. Kris also arrived home at 6:30 after his late classes. You saw the door unlock and tried to finish your food. You place your dish in the sink. You ask yourself why you were avoiding Kris. You did not need to, but you felt like you had too.

You walked upstairs while Kris was taking off his shoes. He swiftly flicked them off and ran after you.

“Are you not realising my feelings? Why am I being avoided?” Kris spun you around and gazed into your eyes harshly.

You sighed. *Come on ~~~~~. Now is the time for you to face him.* But you were unstable.

“I’m not Kris. I just don’t have anything to say to you.”

“I don’t have anything to say to you, but I want to talk to you. I want to hear your voice.”

“Cut it out Kris.”

“No. You cut it out. I can make you happy. Can’t you accept my feelings? You love me too.”

*I do.* “How are you so sure?”

“If you don’t then can’t you be my friend at least? This is making both of us miserable. I’m not concentrating in class, I can’t stop thinking about you. I only think about you when I’m breathing. And I hate the fact that Jae Hyun is always around you.” He chided.

*Why does he have to choose this moment to cheesy? This is so…hard. I think being friends is okay. It’s time now then. Step forward ~~~~~.* You paused. “I missed you too. How about speaking to each other again? Friends again?” You held out your arm for a handshake only.

Kris pulled you into a hug.

“MMMMPHHHHH. Can’t…eek…breathe…tight…I’m gonna die.” You muffled into his chest. (A/N: ERT MOMENT >:) )

“You are so warm and cuddly.” Kris shook you.

-------------------------------------------
 

Sorry for the short chapter guys! WRITTER’S BLOCK! SPECIAL APPEARANCE IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!  I think you guys can guys!

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE~ LALALALA!