The Hyo Jin.

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

On Friday morning you saw Hyo Jin walking with her friend.

“Hi unnie!” You waved.

But she snorted at you and walked of. The senior named Mimi snorted along with Hyo Jin, while the other, Sun He gave you a soft smile. You were utterly confused. *Why did Ki Young’s family friend snort at me? Is it the right person?*

You waved away the thought when you received a message.

-Have a good day <3
                 -Kris

*Why so suddenly?*

-Thanks. You too :]
                 -~~~~~

Kris hugged his phone and smiled.

“Kris is so love struck.” He friend chuckled.

Kris completely agreed. *You have no idea man.* He closed his phone when he suddenly bumped into someone. It was Hyo Jin. *Oh. The new girl.* He helped her with her book.

“Sorry. I wasn’t looking.”

“That’s okay. I think we bumped into each other because of fate.” Hyo Jin stook up with a subtle body wave and wink at him.

*Did she just wink at me? DA FUQ?* He looked at his friends with a weird look. They just shrugged.

When Hyo Jin walked away, his friends broke into laughter. “~~~~~ has some competition, because that girl was something.”

Hyo Jin smiled as she walked away. *That outta do something right? All men are like that.*

After class, Kris went to the library to do some research. He piled up some books then sat down. Someone pulled out a chair in front of him and sat down. Expecting it was you, he looked up. But no. It was Hyo Jin.

“Hi.” She sweetly smiled at him.

“Bye.” Kris looked back into his research to avoid her.

“Aw. Don’t be like that.”

He didn’t bother to answer.

“I’m going to be angry.”

Kris snorted. “Are you my mum? I don’t give two quacks about you.”

“I’m sad.”

“I’m overjoyed.”

“A hot boy like you shouldn’t be like that. You should have more fun.” Hyo Jin her lips.

“Uhm. You don’t even know me, and judging by the fact that you say I need more fun, this is fun.” Kris pointed to his medicine book.

“Wow. You’re so smart! I’m doing med too.”

“I’m not dyslexic. I know because you’re one of my classes.”

“So you do notice me.”

“No. I don’t notice you. I have a photographic memory. I remember everything.”

“Do you want to get coffee?”

“I thought I got my point across. Do I look like I’m interested in you?”

“Even if you’re not, you will.”

“No.”

“You’re so blunt.”

“Glad you noticed. Excuse me while I go see my future wife.” Kris closed his book, went to the counter to borrow it and walked off.

Hyo Jin puffed out. *Wife? Kang ~~~~~ again huh? That girl has nothing over me. But judging Kris’ personality, it’s going to be quite hard afterall.*

--

You were walking to the cafeteria with Jae Hyun when you saw Ki Young.

“Yah~! Ki Young-ah!” You waved at her smiling. Jae Hyun also waved.

You both walked over to her table after grabbing some food from the line. You wanted to ask her if her family friend was okay, because you were still confused if you had done anything wrong. You would hate it if you did something bad to Hyo Jin.

“Did Hyo Jin unnie say anything to you?” You asked her while popping a cherry tomato into your mouth.

“No. I haven’t spoken to her since that day. We’re not that close.” Ki Young shook her head. “Why?”

“Just asking. I think I did something to her.” You looked worried.

“You didn’t. You haven’t spoken to her for very long.” Ki Young smiled.

Jae Hyun raised any eyebrow, confused of who exactly Hyo Jin was.

“Oh. She’s Ki Youngie’s family friend from USA.” You explained.

You three continued eating lunch. You had no more classes after that so decided to take a bus home. When you got home, you noticed that Kris’ car was already there. *Guess he finished early today.* You took off your shoes and walked into the house.

“Kris! I’m home.” You said and walked into your own room, when your phone rang.

*This lazy . We’re 5 meters from each other and he calls me?* You hung up and walked to his room.

Opening the door, you saw that he was writing something on the glass board. “What?”

“Nothing.” He turned around. “Just wanted to say hi.”

“Why are you so suddenly nice?”

“I’m always nice.”

You gave him and ‘OHREALLY?’ look. He just nodded like a fool.

“I’m going then.”

“Are you busy?”

“No. Not really.” You replied before you closed the door.

“Help me with my research assignment.”

“And why should I?”

“It’ll help you in future.”

“Kris, we don’t major the same thing.”

“This is for Neuropsychology.”

“Do you have a defence for everything?”

“No. It’s the truth.”

You gave up and walked in. Kris and you worked on it for 4 hours until he finished. It was around 9:30 at night. You were both exhausted from all this researching and reading, and were sprawled on the floor.

“Are you bored?” Kris faced you.

You still stared up at the ceiling. “Why?”

“Should we go out?” He asked. But before you could refuse he already dragged you down the stairs.

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!~ GO GO GO :D