Birthday Girl (this was supposed to be chapter 19...but my mistake ^^~)

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

You were walking to the café with Jae Hyun. Your friends had called you out to celebrate your birthday with you. You got there early and found a large table.

Jae Hyun pulled something large from his bag and handed it to you. “Here. I hope you like it. Just something I thought of.”

You looked at him, kind of surprised but thanked him anyways. When you opened it, you saw a large scrap book with a picture of you on it. It said ‘Happy 20th birthday’ on the front cover too. You opened it and it was a compilation of your pictures in high school, and photos of you this year. Some were with your friends, some were by yourself. You smiled adoringly at the memory filled present.

“Thank you Jae Hyun.” You hugged him. “Thanks for being my friend.”

You friends had made their way to the café and brought the cake and candles. Soon, the party was over and you brought home all of your presents.

You saw Kris preparing to go somewhere.

“Heys.” You waved at him. “Going somewhere?” You suddenly hoped that he at least remembered your birthday.

“Yeah. Come with me? I need your help.” Kris said and rushed you to come with him.

*Hmph. So much for a friend.* You thought angrily but went with him anyways.

He drove you to a grand house which you do not recognize. “Where is this?” You asked Kris who got out of the car and opened the door for you.

“For me to know and for you to find out.” Kris’ car clicked locked.

“Uh uh, this is not on. TELL MEEEEEE!” You groaned.

“No. No come!” Kris held your hand and dragged you off into the house.

When you got into the house, it was dark but it smelled nice. (A/N: I like nice smelling houses. I’m normal! AHAHHAHAH!)

“Turn on the lights!” You squealed and searched the wall for the switch. Suddenly, light was brought into the room. Candles were lit and a happy birthday song was sung. You looked closer at the faces illuminated by the candles. *EXO?* Then you looked at Kris. *So you did remember my birthday after all.* You unconsciously smiled.

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Everyone in the room screamed.

Lay ran to turn on the lights. You haven’t seen EXO in such a long time and was excited to see them again.

“Hi guys!” You smiled at each of them.

“How have you been? Has Kris been bullying you?” Suho asked you.

“He always bullies me. You don’t even need to ask.” You giggled with Suho.

Kris frowned. “Woman, what are you talking about?”

“Denial isn’t healthy.” You wagged your finger at Kris. Exo seemed to know that you and Kris were no longer ‘together’.

You glanced over at Baekhyun. “No guyliner today Baekhyun oppa?”

“Hey! I don’t always wear it. It for…” Baekhyun started protesting.

“Business purposes only.” You recited.

“See? She’s the bully!” Kris interjected.

The room started to burst out laughing.

“So…who’s house?” You asked and looked around.

“Mine.” A deep voice answered. Yup, Chanyeol.

“I like your house! Very nice.” You complimented.

You all walked to the kitchen. You saw food on the table.

“SASHIMI!” You squealed.

“Chanyeol’s gift.” Tao pointed out.

“THANK YOU!” You jumped up and down.

One by one, the guys handed you their small gifts.

After dinner, they decided to head to an arcade place in near there.

XiuMin and Luhan ran excitedly to the soccer game as soon as they got there. You and Baekhyun decided to raid the car racing. Kris just stood around watching you all (APPA KRIS ;]).

After a while, you decided to hit the night beach. Kris had planned for it to be romantic, but…it didn’t really go to plan. Exo was too busy -blocking you two. Instead it was lively and fun. Needlessly, Kris came up with an idea.

“Ahem! I have a speech to make for the birthday girl.” Kris started. Everyone turned their attention to Kris. “Since it’s your birthday, I shall say all the things that make you, you. Firstly, you’re short, even shorter than Kyung Soo.”

“HEY! HYUNG!” D.O. protested.

“And you’re eyeliner looks worse than Baekhyun.” Kris smirked.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“You’re clumsy, and crazy, and sarcastic, and always answer back.”

“Hey! Are you seriously saying all the bad things about me?” You pursed your lips.

“Who said they were bad?” Kris looked around.

All the boys were snickering at the two of you quarrelling.

Kris decided to continue on with his speech. “But, these things make you you. You’re special. We all agree.” The Exo boys nodded.

You felt happy, and it was meaningful. You started tearing up.

“HEY! HEY! WHO MADE HER CRY?” Kris looked around at the guys.

“Awwww. Thank you!” You hugged Kris.

“She’s so cute.” Luhan cooed.

Kris gave him a look. “Alright. Calm your manboobs.”

It was now around 11 at night and everyone went in their own direction. You and Kris went home in Kris’ car.

“~~~~~. I still haven’t given you your present yet.” Kris pulled something from his glove box. “Here.”

You looked at what was in your hands. “COUPONS?” SERIOUSLY?”

“Look at them woman. Don’t scream at me yet.”

There were things like, a massage, a favour, running an errand, help with homework, make you dinner, a hug. But there was something that caught your eyes. ‘To become yours again.’

“Kris…”

“Just in case.” He smiled at you.

*I never thought that one day we would be so cute.” You giggled.

--

I know, crappy chapter! I’m sorry guys! THE NEXT ONE HAS DRAMAA!