Attached

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

“MMHPH!” You tried to push Kris off you.

You finally let go and smirked.

“WHAT IN THE MOTHER LORD DO YOU THINK YOU RE DOING?” You whispered loudly.

“Kissing you.” Kris poked your cheeks.

“Bull. That’s ual abuse.”

“Aww…is someone shy?”

“We’re not even a couple.”

“Yes were are.”

Then it hit you, you were. “We are. But you don’t have the right to kiss me without permission.”

“So if I get permission, I get to kiss you?”

IF I let you. But I wouldn’t anyways because we both have no emotions for each other.”

“Then what’s the problem? We don’t have any emotions towards each other so there’s nothing to be afraid off.”

“A kiss is worth a lot.”

“That’s if it has any emotions in it.”

“Stop it with emotions. Okay? Just…don’t kiss me again.”

“Why?” A third voice was heard.

You saw Exo approach you.

“Are you guys angry at each other?” Sehun asked.

“Of course not!” You shakily laughed.

“Then why won’t you let me kiss you?” Kris pouted like a sick puppy.

“Because…we are in public…” You jabbed his side.

Kris rubbed his waist. “Awww…I’m sorry about Sae Ra! I don’t like her okay? I only have you.”

“Okayyy…we will leave your couples’ quarrelling.” Kai said and they all back away.

“Thank BABE. You make me sound like a sour .”

“No problem sweety. It’s the least I could do.”

“Stop provoking me.”

“I’m not. You’re the one that feels angry over nothing.”

“Shut up.”

“Kris: 2. ~~~~~:1.”

You slapped you face. “Are we really on this topic again?”

“You started it.”

“You know, sometimes I think you were born to annoy me.”

“Look who’s talking.”

“I’m sorry I barged into your house okay?”

“I'm over it already.”

You couldn’t help me feel please. *I knew he was different.”

“Wipe that stupid smile of your face already. You look creepy.” Kris flicked your forehead.

You frowned. *I take it back.*

“You know…I think my life would be boring without you know. No one to annoy. No one to act with. Without you, those fan girls will still be all over me.” Kris sat down on a table.

You sat down also.

“You sounded so nice. Then I see you are only using me to get rid of fan girls. You’re so vain.”

“You’re so cute when you’re jealous.”

“What the hell are you on about? I’m not jealous.”

“See. This is why I find you so interesting.”

“I’m not a foreign object. What’s so interesting about me?”

“No. You’re interesting because you don’t care about people think of you. You speak whatever is appropriate.”

“I’m not used to making someone happy with my words.”

“I think I’m starting to like you.”

“Woah! Hold on there horsy. You can’t like me.” You stood up and held your hands out suggesting a ‘go away or I’ll push you’.

Kris stood up. “Silly. I said I like you, not freaking love you.”

He pushed your forehead and pulled you into a hug.

*I’m not sure if this is an affectionate kind of thing or friendly. But I just want to have you in my arms.* Kris thought. (A/N: WOOHOO FOR THE FIRST KRIS THOUGHT)

You didn’t know what to do. But you instinctively hugged him back.

And like that, you two stood there very still, without anyone moving, for what you both considered the longest time of your lives.

--

(10 months later)

“KRIS! Wake up or else I’m going to kick you off your bed.”

You heard no reply.

*Slept in again. In summer! VACATION TIME!* You opened the door to his room.

“GET UP GET UP! The sun is up and you are still in bed! It’s 8! We have to get going!” You got a pillow and started hitting him.

Kris moved. Then he grumbled.

“We don’t leave until 12.”

“But you have to get ready.”

“Come here.”

You walked closer and went face level with him.

“What?”

He approached closely to your face and pecked you.

“DAMN YOU KRIS! You’re breath smells.” You wiped your lips.

“I’ll get up in 5 minutes in you be quiet and lie down.” He patted a free space next to him on the bed.

“No.”

“I won’t get up.”

“No.”

He sat up and pulled you swiftly. You landed softly in his bed. Kris turned you to face him and securely wrapped his arms around. If anyone saw this, they would think you were a real couple.

You started squirming.

“Stay still. I’ll get up in 5 minutes.” He hugged you tightly.

You could smell him closely and it smelt LIKE A MAN! (AHAHAHAHAHAH)

“Why are you so stiff?” Kris looked down at you.

“Because you told me to stay still.” You said in a ‘as a matter of fact’ tone.

He grabbed your thin arms and wrapped in around his waist.

“You know Kris, people would think we are married if they saw this.”

“There’s no one here.” He smelt you hair. “Yum. Strawberries.”

“Please don’t eat my head.”

“Silly.”

“So can you get up now?”

“Yep. But on one condition.”

“Oh what now?”

Kris pointed to his lips.

You sighed. You went closer, and closer. Just for fun, you grabbed a pillow and shoved it in his puckered lips.

“NO!” You jumped off the bed and ran away. “If you don’t get up, I’m bringing ice.”

*This girl.* Kris smiled crept onto his face. *I think I’m getting way too attached to her.*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You guys are going to make it come true! My first story with 99 subscribers! 99 is my favourite numberrr ^^~ 99 is nearly a complete 100, but it is missing one person, and that is obviously your lover *cough*kris*cough* But thank you so so so so so so so much for subscribing and leaving comments! it makes me estatic whenever I read your comments! You guys are awesome!