An eye for and eye

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

Hyo Jin was kicked out of campus for having used violent actions towards school body because Kris had reported to the University Board of Directors. And college was once again calm and peaceful.

Kris’s parents had asked you and Kris to come along to a gathering that evening. You were extremely excited because you were going to see EXO brothers. Rushing around, you got your make-up and hair done. Mrs. Wu had given you a beautiful long gem-adorned ivory dress to wear. It was highly conservative in terms of skin but did an excellent job of showing off your curves. You were getting used to all of these lovely gatherings, and were also very excited to hear that your parents would also be there.

You were upstairs in your room trying to pull on the dress. “Reach. Reach.” You tried to reach zipper down the back. A soft knocked was heard on the door. “Kris…” You walked to the door, trying to still reach the zipper. Staggering, you opened the door.

“I see you need help with that dress.” Kris spun you around and easily zipped it up for you.

“For your very information, I didn’t need YOUR help.” You pulled away.

“I’m a guy ya know.” Kris pointed out.

“Men. I don’t know. Why don’t you join the Army. Visit exotic places. Meet strange people, kill them? Instead of being a .” You winked.

“But then again, women can join the army too.” Kris shrugged and grabbed your heels off the floor. “Lets go.”

The two of you left the house with Kris’ parents. Your parents were already at the occasion, and of course, the dashing Exo boys.

“Here comes Kris, the only one with date. Leaving these lonely bachelors.” Suho laughed.

“Hey, no pressure. I understand. It’s not your responsibility that you never learned to accept responsibility.” Kris said sarcastically.

“I see what you did there. Ha…ha.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“What? What did he do? Ohhhhh…….shiny.” Sehun said and looked at your jewelled clutch.

“He didn’t take his meds again did he? Goodness.”Chen shook his head.

You looked at Chanyeol.  “Still no enthusiasm?”

Chanyeol chuckled.

“We should change his name to happy virus…maybe that will help a bit.” Kai high fived Baekhyun.

“That’s alright. Quiet guys are better, unlike this tall blond over here.” You included.

“Hey! I don’t talk that much!” Kris denied.

“Sorry man, gotta be on her side for this.” Xiu Min placed his hand on your shoulder. “Damn, does that face of yours screamed COLD! But then when you start talking….hmmm.”

“Dang it. I never knew you guys would be like this to a bro!” Kris faked a sniffle.

“AIgoo…my big baby.” You blubbered and pinched Kris cheeks.

“You heard it guys. I’m hers.” Kris grinned like a goof.

“You heard it guys. My sarcasm.” Shaking your head, you walked to the punch table.

“Did you guys hear? There’s going to be a SMTOWN concert. You guys wanna go? My friend is selling tickets.” Baekhyun interrupted.

“SNSD? HECK YES!” Kai jumped around in a circular motion with Sehun.

“WHY AM I JUMPING WITH YOU?” Sehun asked but still continued to jump around like a crazy child.

“We should go.” Kris suggested to you.

“Do you think I’m rich or something?” You gave Kris a look.

“I know. I didn’t say that I’ll make you pay.” Kris raised an eyebrow.

“I was going to pay guys. No need to fight over who pays for me. I know you love me but still.” Baekhyun flailed his arms about.

“Gay.” Tao shook his head.

--

You were quite excited to get to go to a concert after a long time. Everyone decided to meet near the stadium where the concert was held.

“Geez. You’re going to a concert Baekhyun. Not a fashion show. You’re wearing a tie.” Kai teased.

“And eyeliner! Don’t forget the eyeliner.” You chipped in.

“What is SNSD noonas see my beautiful face?” Baekhyun argues.

“Woah…we’re sitting way up the back in the VIP area. I’m pretty sure they’re not related to 6 million dollar man.” Kris pointed to Tao’s binoculars.

“And what if I told you guys I got Back-Stage passes?” Baekhyun held out a pile of passes.

“Where’s my guyliner?” Sehun searched his pockets.

Everyone bursted out laughing. After 15 minutes, the concert started with BoA’s act followed a collaborative performance of BoA and Eunhyuk for Only one.

“She’s so purettay.” D.O. gasped.

“Here’s a tissue for your mouth’s tears of lust.” Chanyeol threw a tissue at D.O’s drool.

The concert ended at 10:30 and you and the guys were directed my Baekhyun’s friends to backstage. You were extremely excited to meet SHINee. Everyone, especially Baekhyun were thrilled when they saw SNSD walking down the ending stage.

Baekhyun was the first to say hi. “Hello. I’m a big fan of yours. Are we able to take a picture with you please?” And of course they couldn’t say no to a handsome bunch.

You helped the guys take the photo.

Kris looked at it. “They are to gorgeous. Especially Yoona.”

“Never expected anyone to say that.” You sarcastically remarked.

“Now now. No need to get jealous.” Kris patted your shoulder.

“I’m not. Actually, I want to take a picture with SHINee and here they come now.” You pushed the camera into Kris’ hands.

Kris watched you walk over to SHINee, smiling and laughing as you talked and asked for their signature. “Can I please have a picture with you?”

“Sure.” Minho replied and hung is arm on your shoulder, making you in the centre between himself and Jonghyun.

Kris involuntarily snapped a photo. You thanked SHINee and walked back to the guys.

“Getting it in with the celebrities huh?” Luhan nudged Kris.

“They are too talented. And handsome.” You complimented SHINee.

“Starstruck!” Xiu Min hollered.

“Psh. They weren’t that good looking.” Kris shrugged.

“Now now. No need to get jealous.” You copied what Kris did before and patted his shoulders. “An eye for and eye.” 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUIZZ! btw...didnt have the time to edit this chapter...SORRYY!