Vacation

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

It was summer and your family and Kris’ had decided to go on a vacation together to Jeju. They both knew you and Kris were dating but did not know that you two were faking it, so they were ecstatic.

“Kids. Let’s go!” Mr. Wu called.

You and Kris were in Kris’ car while the parents were in their own car.

“We are going sight-seeing together. Just the two of us.” Kris put on his sunnies while driving to the airport.

“Stop trying to be romantic.”

“That’s just natural me!”

“Bullcrap.”

“You know you love me.” He tugged on your cheeks.

You slapped his hand away. “I told you not to pinch my cheeks.”

After you have landed in Jeju, You checked into the resort. It had a hot spring, grass field and a manmade waterfall. The two of you had a resort house to yourself.

You were happily stuffing your face when Kris tugged on your arms.

“May we please be excused? We would like to go to the pool.” Kris smiled sweetly.

“Wait. What? I’m still…” You started but Kris shoved some rice into your mouth.

“Sure darling. You kids have fun!” Mrs. Wu clapped.

Kris dragged you off to your room to get changed.

“Yah!” You wiped your mouth. “I was eating!”

“Eat less! You’re going to turn into a pig.”

“Well, thank you Mr. I’m a tall and skinny model. I can eat as much as I want because this is MY body.”

“So you do think I look hot.” He took off his shirt in front of you.

"Oh God! Please get changed in the bathroom! The second to the right. Please.”

“No need to be shy. You’ve seen me shirtless before.”

“Yeah! At the pool! Different places.”

“Same body.”

“Just, change in the bathroom. Wait, no. I’ll change in the bathroom. You’ll change here.”

“Can’t we just change together?”

“Of course…NOT.” You glared at him. “Don’t fall for me yet.”

“You wish.” Kris patted your back and slammed something into your arms.

You slowly made you way to the bathroom and looked at what he gave you.

“KRIS! WHY DID YOU GIVE ME THIS? YOU MAKING ME TURN INTO A BABY !”

“WEAR IT! OR I’M GOING TO SELL YOU TO THE BLAC…”

“BLACK MARKET! I know I know. But have you ever? NO.”

“This time I’m serious! I even got you a wrap.”

“And what did the shop manager say when you bought this?”

“I said it was for my dog.”

“WHAT DOG? Do I look like a dog to you?”

“You’re just as adorable.”

“If I was a dog, I would be a greyhound and bite off your balls so you would be ball-less.”

“INAPPROPRIATE!” Kris hollered and started changing.

You sighed.

“Wrap please. I feel .”

Kris opened the door and walked in.

“OUT.” You grabbed the wrap and shoved him out.

“Aw. You’re no fun.”

“I don’t think changing is supposed to be ‘fun’. It an everyday thing.”

“Smart mouth.”

“Pish Posh.”

You came out soon after and grabbed your towel.

“Good thing I bought a thin wrap.”

“.” You slammed his towel into his face.

“Ouch. Stop abusing me!” Kris frowned.

“Then stop annoying me.”

“No.”

“Then I will continue to hit you.”

“I’ll sell…”

“Stop it with the black market. You don’t even need the black market. You’re too rich.”

“Alright alright. Let’s go. Before the sun goes down so I can do some tanning.”

“You are so gay.”

“Well I’m not.” Kris held and hand and started walking to the pool.

The pool was still filled and bustling with people. Girls showing their ‘stuff’ and boy showing off their swimming.

“OMO! Look at him! Tall and toned!” Some girls gasped.

“Oh lord, here we go again! He’s so hot! He’s so y! He’s so tall! He’s eyebrows are so nice!” You mimicked Kris’ fan girls.

“Eyebrows? Who said anything about eyebrows?” Kris raised an eyebrow. (A/N: See what i did there? AHAHAHAH!)

“Okay…your eyebrows are just nice okay? But seriously, I’m sick of girls praising you. If only they knew you were annoying!”

“You are just too adorable.” He wrapped his arms around your shoulders.

You found a chair and sat down pulling out your sun lotion.

Kris encircled his arms around your waist. “Need help with that?”

“From you? No.”

“Don’t be like that.”

“I can manage.”

Kris grabbed the bottle and squeezed some.

“I’m hoping that’s for yourself.”

“What if I said no?”

“Jump in the pool and drown.”

He started applying sun lotion onto your back.

“Are you really in med? You don’t even understand what I just said.”

“SHHHH! Stay still. I’m helping you.”

You stood up. Seeing this, he pulled you down onto your back and was now on top of you.

All he could think about was how beautiful you looked and how you were always stubborn like an angry bull.

“K-kris.” You voice was shaky and you tried pushing him away. He wouldn’t budge.

*I love you. I love you Kang ~~~~~.* Kris was mesmerised.

“Kang ~~~~~. I love…”

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kris a you! Sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G! ;]
So how are you reacting?

 

Comment and Subscribe? Fantastic!

Comments makes me a happy child!