Drunk

JACKASS BOYFRIEND

 

"For the last time Kris, stop dragging me places.” You grumbled.

Kris started his engine. “You say for the last time quite a lot.”

“Because you keep doing things that you shouldn't do again and again.”

You two would not stop babbling on about how annoying the two of you were. Kris drove to the Han River and it was somewhat isolated. There were only a few people there and they were mostly couples.

“Are you going to drown me?” You stepped out of the car.

“You would probably drown me first.”

“Partially true.”

Kris grabbed a black bag from his trunk. It seems like there were cans inside it.

“Beer.” Kris shrugged and walked to the river side.

He opened a can and handed it to you.

“Thanks.” You held it.

“So…it’s been a while year huh? Since we’ve seen each other again.” He looked up at the sky and lay down on the soft patch of grass while propping himself up with his elbow.

“And obviously, we still annoy each other. And hit each other. And love to hate each other and hate to love each other.” You grumbled, then had a second thought. *But I need you.*

“You say it a tad bit exaggerated.”

“No exaggeration from me.”

There was silence. You both reminisce about the past year, with many memories. Kris stared at you, while you chucked stones into the water. You sipped your beer and thought of how Kris had made you grow fond of alcohol, even if it wasn’t exactly a good thing. Kris smiled. He liked it when he had you all to himself. He wanted to be selfish.

“Quit staring at me.” You snapped.

“I was looking at that pimple on your face.” Of course he was lying. You were flawless.

“None of your business.”

Kris held is can out, and you touched it with yours.

The mood became mellower, and…romantic. It was perfect, under the stars, next to a river, with each other and some alcohol.

“Do you like me?” Kris questioned.

“In what context?” You gawked at him.

He smirked. “What context are you thinking of?”

“Wipe that stupid smirk of your face Kris.”

“So, do you like me?”

“As a friend, I admit that I like you.”

Kris wanted to go on. “Then, do you love me?”

“I told you that I don’t know.”

Kris remembered from the night at the vacation.

“You don’t want to lose me as a friend huh?” Kris sighed and gulped down his drink.

“That, and I don’t want to be the first one to fall for you.” You cocked your head.

*That’s too late. I’ve already fallen.* Kris said crestfallen.

You both stayed silent after that. Out of embarrassment, you drank a lot more beer than you should. You felt a bit dizzy, but not to the point you will be knocked unconscious.

“Woah there…You drank a tad bit too much today ~~~~~.” Kris took off his jacket and gave it to you.

“No Sherlock.” You stared at him. “Let’s go home.”

“I can’t drive…” Kris pointed to the beer cans.

“You’re such a genius. Going out drinking and driving a car.” You pushed his forehead. “We’ll just sleep in the car then.

“Fine by me.”

You stood up but wobbled a bit when Kris caught you.

“I think I’ll have to carry you again.” Kris lifted you up and carried you. You did not move.

He was about to put you down when he saw you were already sleeping.

*You look so vulnerable right now. But like a bull when your awake.* Kris smiled.

He opened the door of the car and put you in the back seat to you can be lying down. He took his jacket off you and draped it on top of your body like a blanket. Then he went to the passenger’s side and sat down. Soon, he was also in a deep sleep.

--

The next morning, you woke up with the sun shining directly on your face. You looked around saw that it was definitely not your room, then you recognized it was Kris’ car.

*What happened? Ehhh…I got drunk again…* You slapped your face awake. “YAH! Old man! Wake up!”

“5 more minutes!” Kris grumbled.

You looked at the clock. It was 7:30 am…still early. You didn’t wake him up. You saw his car keys so took them then hopped into the driver’s seat. Laughing, you started the engine. *Isn’t it usually the guy who drives and the girl’s sleeping?* You drove home and tried waking him up again.

“Kris, we’re home. Go sleep in your room.” You slapped his face lightly.

“Why is it always you trying to wake me up on the weekends?” Kris opened his eyes a little. “Oh, ! I forgot! We slept in a car yesterday.”

He meekly laughed.

“Nothing funny Kris.” You threw the keys are him.

Then you thought about last night, how Kris had asked you weird questions about love. *Do I love him? Does he like me?* You couldn’t help but wonder. You went to shower and got changed then started to do some research on your assignment.

Your phone started vibrating. You looked at it and it was from Jae Hyun.

“Hello?” You picked up the phone.

“~~~~~-ah! Want to go out today! We friends need to catch up! Sae Rong and Hyun Bin are coming too!” Jae Hyun smiled through the phone.

“Sure! Where are we going to meet?” You asked.

“In the café near Lotte.”

“Alright. I’ll see you in an hour.” You hung up and got ready.

Walking to Kris’ door, you told him you were going out.

“Say hi to the girls for me.” Kris hollered from the inside.

*Girls? Oh. No.* You thought and laughed. “Kris, I’m going out with Jae Hyun.”

And within 5 short seconds, he was by the door.

“JAE HYUN?” Kris felt jealous. “Wouldn’t that make people misunderstand?”

“No, because we are friends and were going in a group of 4…” You told him.

“Oh.” He didn’t object to it but he was still feeling uneasy.

“I’m off then.”

Kris examined your outfit. *Jeans and a jacket. Nothing too special. I hope that’s a good sign.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. KRIS is worried about you! *nudge nudge*

Sorry for the lame chapter btw….SORRY SORRY SORRY SORRY!

AND P.S IDK WHY MY CHAPTER IS RATED M...............................AND AFF WON'T LET ME UN-M IT D;

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE GUYS <3